Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon X13 POW/POS - Now on C-CEX, POW-POS Phase- Get Your CON On!! - page 40. (Read 74262 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CEO FlawMiners TM®

Nice! Now we are decentralized. Oh, wait, PayCon SHOULD be centralized to one pool, lol.

Minerpools needs to be in the OP.

Done, activity picks up when I sleep. And by sleep I meant talking to major banks. Not little banks, big banks.

Ticker symbol?

Is CON taken?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

Nice! Now we are decentralized. Oh, wait, PayCon SHOULD be centralized to one pool, lol.

Done, activity picks up when I sleep. And by sleep I meant talking to major banks. Not little banks, big banks.

Obviously! I read somewhere on the internet that you were in talks with Chase, JPMorgan, USBancorp, and WellsFargo. Everyone knows if you read it on the internet, it must be true!
I read different....I read you were in talks with Wall street Nasdaq S&P AND NYSE...This must be 100 percent true becuz  i read it online  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Can you go to jail and become a Con from conning people out of their PayCon?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

Obviously! I read somewhere on the internet that you were in talks with Chase, JPMorgan, USBancorp, and WellsFargo. Everyone knows if you read it on the internet, it must be true!
legendary

Ticker symbol?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

legendary

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

In the interest of innovating, we had to cut some corners. Honestly, the intention was never to trick anyone. At some point we will make it right. We promise that if you buy this coin based on this road map, that we will do everything in our power to make sure we do not lose money.

I'm a CEO!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501

When your pool's very first block was orphaned, did you really get the feeling you'd been scammed?  This coin DELIVERS.
Delivers money in all pocets in future.
Activity: 518

When your pool's very first block was orphaned, did you really get the feeling you'd been scammed?  This coin DELIVERS.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
I'm telling you, a spoof can go much farther because you aren't making any promises.....

Already at nearly 2 Gigahash, fuck man this things pumping.

You guys should spam Bittrex to get it listed, should be pretty decent once it hits Proof of Stake
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I was really confused by your response until I saw your newbie status. Please, just a read a bit more before commenting, at least in this particular thread Smiley
Activity: 72
Well I am extremely disappointed with this obvious clone. How can you promise a floor that large without marketplace acceptance from major vendors like Amazon, Walmart, etc!!!

And seriously, trolling for exchanges?? Please, those are so redundant. Take a note from some of those successful start ups and just make your own. Maybe something similar to your name, I don't know call it friggin ConBase or whatever.

Until I see some gravy on your microwaved mashed potato pie, I will seek more attractive investments that truly guarantee an instant return.

May I ask what coin has the backing of Amazon? Walmart? I'm afraid you've already have been scammed by Paycoin if this is what your talking about.

You must be living somewhere else to think a coin will guarantee an instant return.

Even Bitbay lied about its "possible" backing of Alibaba.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
I heard that US Military'll buy its new intergalactic starship with paycon! (And it worths billions of $$$).
Believe me guyz when US Military starts to attack Martians one of this coin will be 1 million $ each.

And I'm selling 1 coin for 1000 satoshi for now! Grin I can provide 2.5K. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
Well I am extremely disappointed with this obvious clone. How can you promise a floor that large without marketplace acceptance from major vendors like Amazon, Walmart, etc!!!

And seriously, trolling for exchanges?? Please, those are so redundant. Take a note from some of those successful start ups and just make your own. Maybe something similar to your name, I don't know call it friggin ConBase or whatever.

Until I see some gravy on your microwaved mashed potato pie, I will seek more attractive investments that truly guarantee an instant return.

Walmart? Amazon? No.. We're going one better! We have Goodwill and Salvation Army going to be accepting our coin soon enough! This was going to be kept a secret for a while, but you just had to bring it up.

Pfft... ConBase? STUPID name, and a completely stupid idea..
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

Try Paycoin. They promise $20 per coin. Very legit free money machine.
Activity: 116

Activity: 308
CEO FlawMiners TM®
why don't you just fuck off quietly,shitty coin!!!!!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin

I did like 5 times today, should i do it again?
Pages:
Jump to: