Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon X13 POW/POS - Now on C-CEX, POW-POS Phase- Get Your CON On!! - page 38. (Read 74254 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
I think @muddafudda should hire "IconicExpert" for PR campaigns Grin

Oh god. The coin will invest 0 BTC in bribes and bullshit. The truth will make us prevail.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
I think @muddafudda should hire "IconicExpert" for PR campaigns Grin
legendary
I was asked to attend BTC Miami conference. I had to decline due to my commitment with the coin. Next year maybe.
legendary
well, contact with some small exchange to add it... Smiley

Tomorrow, that is my mission to spread the word to exchanges.
Activity: 357
Merit: 250

Small exchange? We taking this to bittrex and 0.07777777 initial price offering.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
legendary

Nice! Now we are decentralized. Oh, wait, PayCon SHOULD be centralized to one pool, lol.

Minerpools needs to be in the OP.

Done, activity picks up when I sleep. And by sleep I meant talking to major banks. Not little banks, big banks.

Ticker symbol?

Is CON taken?

Not in any coin that I know of or is still around. I have added CON to the OP title and ann post.

Nice Thumbs Up, and this coin is growing! Will not move my card from it. Smiley

This coin may do better then Paycoin!!   lmao

Dont be surprised.
legendary
dev
Trust: -4: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

Obviously a coin by a scammer!

Go read up why I got it and who it came from. A dev who abandoned a coin. You will realise the trust system is not a good thing.

For easy reference here is the trust of the user who gave it to me. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=121108
Activity: 392
dev
Trust: -4: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

Obviously a coin by a scammer!
Activity: 34
Merit: 10
In Crypto We Trust

Nice! Now we are decentralized. Oh, wait, PayCon SHOULD be centralized to one pool, lol.

Minerpools needs to be in the OP.

Done, activity picks up when I sleep. And by sleep I meant talking to major banks. Not little banks, big banks.

Ticker symbol?

Is CON taken?

Not in any coin that I know of or is still around. I have added CON to the OP title and ann post.

Nice Thumbs Up, and this coin is growing! Will not move my card from it. Smiley

This coin may do better then Paycoin!!   lmao
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Have you talked to Coin-Swap.net? I heard they might be looking for new coins to add after LTC and Shibe bailed  Grin

Hahaha, now that would be priceless!!
Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
i am thinking real hard for a very fancy scam... i will pm the dev when i will come up with the idea... pffff
42t
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Mr. Anon muddafudda, I forgot to compliment you on the wallet, like the statistics, block explorer, and the social media. +1
Did you implement any  thermonuclear technology into it? It would scare the shit out of my old lady. Tongue

Each user will be sent a flux capacitor to implement time travel. Hope this helps.

Just checked the mail. USPS dropped off my flux capacitor this morning. Going back in time to buy btc when it was practically free. Will update. Flux capacitor CONFIRMED!

I saw earlier in the thread where someone was willing to donate 2 x 2Mwatt generators. Out of curiosity, since we all know that this requires 1.21 Gigawatts, where did you come up with the additional power requirement?  Huh

Are you kidding me? I already told you I went back in time and bought a bunch of bitcoins for pennies. I took the money I earned from that, and had a custom nuclear reactor put in my backyard.. Even with this custom nuclear reactor, I still stand to lose $0.10 a gh hashing bitcoin

lmfao
Activity: 345
Paycon Net Hashrate: 11,075.19 MH/s. Very Nice.

This made my weekend much less stressful. Thanks. Plus I have a few for when you open your cloud mining backed by the bank down the road from me...they do instant loans and everything.
legendary
Paycon Net Hashrate: 11,075.19 MH/s. Very Nice.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
why people mine this?

Why did people mine Thorcoin, Zeitcoin, CTM (I did like the dev), Gold Silver Platcoin, Popcoin (I did like the dev and it might be listed maybe on Cryptsy soon) and many other coins? I have bags with a lot of these coins.

Most coins offered the world, the thing that caught my eye with this coin is IT OFFERED NOTHING, ZILCH, NADDA,  Very unique from any other coin, plus I wasn't using my card since all my miners are asic.

And the dev seems like a very cool person (funny as fuck), not some new account out to try and scam people offering them the world, he did a real nice job with this (wallet) and I would say fast too << much respect from me on this<<.

WELL SAID AND I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!!

+1
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I guess it's safe to assume this is the FIRST FUD-proof coin!
Radical!
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Bout time A coin made for cons, we are a overlooked demographics with lots to offer the community. Without us, who would kill your wife for you, without us all the cops and mall security guards would not have job, without us, you'd have no drugs!! We are the backbone of the ecomony.

Con for life.

P8nRB8puTigViFWMHuRP6gEyubQKGWrVqC
Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
I am mining it.. Cause its not environmental friendly..
Activity: 308
CEO FlawMiners TM®
why people mine this?

Why did people mine Thorcoin, Zeitcoin, CTM (I did like the dev), Gold Silver Platcoin, Popcoin (I did like the dev and it might be listed maybe on Cryptsy soon) and many other coins? I have bags with a lot of these coins.

Most coins offered the world, the thing that caught my eye with this coin is IT OFFERED NOTHING, ZILCH, NADDA,  Very unique from any other coin, plus I wasn't using my card since all my miners are asic.

And the dev seems like a very cool person (funny as fuck), not some new account out to try and scam people offering them the world, he did a real nice job with this (wallet) and I would say fast too << much respect from me on this<<.

WELL SAID AND I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!!

Thank you Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: