Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COVAL] Circuits Of Value - Emblem Vault - page 37. (Read 93961 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
COVAL has no ICO but is available for buying directly from Bittrex. Developers are working hard as they are very innovative and have amazing ideas which they are working to integrate in COVAL platform. If they succeed this will be one of the most profitable coin for many next year.
Activity: 250
Merit: 101
Going up nicely today, hope this is the start of something good.
Activity: 410
Merit: 100
ICo is very appealing to many people but I am wondering if anyone can buy ICO that much and it is useful for many people ,, if yes i will take a peek at every existing ICO and the latest one.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Count me in!
legendary
You can buy at Bittrex there COVAL is available for long time. Right now its price is very cheap in comparison to the potential and work being done on the COVAL platform. It has potential to grow at least 20x from here in few months when everything will be functional by next summer.
Activity: 47
I want to invest, but i don't know how
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Emblem is main feature on what COVAL team is taking chance and they have some secret sauce to make it successful. It is very powerful tool and all the game is revolving now around this. By the end of year some alpha version which will be close testing on selected testers basis will be factor of lifting up this again.

If it's that valueable why did it go from 140 to 40 satoshi? Why did it loose 100SAT???

Every coin has dumped hard from peak in sats terms. ALthough yes this is a gamble coin no doubt the devs are kind of in their own matrix making cool stuff that as yet nobody has shown much interest. Hopefully it will all come together soon in one big master plan. Or it will just vanish into a reality you will not be privy to. Who can say with this strange but interesting journey
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Emblem is main feature on what COVAL team is taking chance and they have some secret sauce to make it successful. It is very powerful tool and all the game is revolving now around this. By the end of year some alpha version which will be close testing on selected testers basis will be factor of lifting up this again.

If it's that valueable why did it go from 140 to 40 satoshi? Why did it loose 100SAT???
Activity: 182
we have to wake up this giant from sleep!!!  Soon 900sat
Join telegram group (COVAL) here --> https://t.me/joinchat/HAvXOlAnna0VlCvK15Hijw <-- we will discuss the latest news. COVEL ,it is a promising project and soon we hear good news which will climb to the moon.  The price is low and still warm to buy as soon fast!!!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Is there any announcement based on what you are talking about that date for COVAL's market to explode ? Or this is simply your guess because of Emblem app will be available as I was not following recently every update.
23 December 2017 will be rocket!
COVAL is my #1 investment this week Grin Xmas 900sat
legendary
Absolutely right this last rally was run by some small group and true supporters are staying away as they are long on COVAL. What still was good in this sudden spike it brought COVAL out of hidden areas or darkness to front. This will help to lot of new people to learn and read about the potential and opportunity.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Just a group of pump and dump. They made few fake news about tomorow releasment. Only lies
 So peoples who trust  Coval stay away from this shit. Coval dont need  p&d. Bastards.

if you understood bittrex you'd realize they don't accept just any coin.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Just a group of pump and dump. They made few fake news about tomorow releasment. Only lies
 So peoples who trust  Coval stay away from this shit. Coval dont need  p&d. Bastards.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
19 btc buy order  Shocked
Big news is coming? Does anybody know?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
this has sounded promising for quite some time.....

sounded is the operative word

perhaps these guys are going to piece some these tangents together soon and the results will be outstanding.

I hope so because this is needing a boost in recognition and price.

Activity: 76

First time when I see this coin and I'm impressed, going to invest in it right now
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: