Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COVAL] Circuits Of Value - Emblem Vault - page 36. (Read 93961 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Where do you think we will see Coval in 6-12 months?

I mean sat or $ wise !

Activity: 56
Merit: 3
Hello, the website is down and last blog update was in November. I own Coval and I am wondering whats going on. Where can I find more infos on the current status?
Yes its down for maintenance and updates. Please follow CORVAL @Twitter https://twitter.com/circuitsofvalue. Last Update was on 24th of December Wink
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hello, the website is down and last blog update was in November. I own Coval and I am wondering whats going on. Where can I find more infos on the current status?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
All this is beginning as there are few things in pipeline to be out in future. Those people realized the potential have jumped immediately without further delay. I don't care of current value because this is undervalued coin with innovative and demanded tech and real dev team without any ICO money.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
COVAL have lot of cool features to offer and which can seen lot of appreciation. Price are constantly increasing and volume as well with plenty of support at high levels for the current price. The way price have been driven it is clearly solid rise which will establish floors to sustain these gains for long time.
Activity: 250
Merit: 101
Big rise today, especially considering that almost all the market is down.  Hope this continues.
Activity: 89
1. Low supply
2. High profile owners
3. First and only coin in this sector
4. Their partner California based company is recently acquired  by an Australian company
5. Emblem app with wallet on its way
6. Dubai based company’s recent investment on its parent company
7. Low appreciation till now gives more room for growth
8. Real usage - buy gift /redeem rewards with this coin.

Do your math
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Hi all. I can somebody briefly write what is special about this coin? And then I'm online do not understand.
I just found out about Coval and i invested right now,lets see where it will be in 12 months Wink
You made a smart investment  Wink

Thx as price gone down last night just made a other investment ! Now im ok and just HODL Wink
Time will tell if i was right hehe
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
I just found out about Coval and i invested right now,lets see where it will be in 12 months Wink
You made a smart investment  Wink
Activity: 728
It is indeed project of long term but good thing is that term can be considered as mid term now. Next summer should be result oriented for COVAL project to be somewhat functional that is what we all are expecting. Emblem app ha sgot lot of attention already and that is first move and stating point.
Activity: 76
watching this project very closely. I think it is gonna be high to 1$ in 2018.
Activity: 17
Merit: 30
Yes this will be huge in 2018 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Do you guys see any potential in this project?Huh

This project have very talented dev behind this who are working with great spirit to make this very useful into daily life. I'm into this project from long time ago and still believe one day it will touch $1 that will be great success for this.
Activity: 826
With planned stuff and pending release of Emblem only thing as you said in above post hodling remains to do. COVAL has potential and its extremely low market makes it highly profitable and reward for patience and holding will be unique as well. The bigger the pain and bigger the gain.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Aliens are real!
Only 1 choice, HODL!!!!!   Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

yes but a gamble
Activity: 3
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
did someone just try to buy 20M of these or was just a publicity stunt?

Come on who has that much to throw at this?
Pages:
Jump to: