Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COVAL] Circuits Of Value - Emblem Vault - page 38. (Read 94069 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 250
For those of you who love or are interesed about COVAL join us on telegram channel   t.me/CIRCUITS
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
https://medium.com/coval/coval-update-1117-219106ca55cb

For those who missed the latest update which is really interesting to know how bright future will be in coming days. Main dev has been implemented successfully Machine learning tech on blockchain which is great achievement for details read the latest article. 
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
very interesting you know, i look this project only has simple thread and just little statement in here, but i am very understand about this project mean, and also there is link to conversation with the developer
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
This last update came out totally unexpected but in contains very good points about on going and future things which will be available. COVAL is being built for real use cases. I also read last night this article and everyone who is looking some reliable project should read it personally.

Nice update, but the price keeps tanking  Sad

They keep grinding away at their area of expertise and thinking outside the box... ya never know.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
This last update came out totally unexpected but in contains very good points about on going and future things which will be available. COVAL is being built for real use cases. I also read last night this article and everyone who is looking some reliable project should read it personally.
Seems it wait us good times for Coval
https://medium.com/coval/coval-update-1117-219106ca55cb
In my try to help build a big community for Coval i created a telegram group. You all can join
t.me/CIRCUITS
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
I found myself answear. This coin have a community
https://matrix.org/beta/#/room/#circuitsofvalue:matrix.org
hope this will help new comers like me.

Thank you for sharing this link OP should update the link to make it easy for other people to get access there. Slack is off and no longer active for discussion.
i personally start trust this COVAL.IT is first project which i dont see every day word  moon. they just work and make no fake promisses.
I found myself answear. This coin have a community
https://matrix.org/beta/#/room/#circuitsofvalue:matrix.org
hope this will help new comers like me.
No one active here?!! 
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello Krushang, delivered you a immediate information regarding interpretation. Take look when you get an opportunity.
Link for slack channel? Dev active there?
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
there are over a billion in circulating supply, when is coin burn happening?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Awesome website which indicates how the application with full features will look like. It is proof of high quality and professional work though they took more time but result of all this work worth. COVAL platform will not stay unnoticed for long time. May be by the end of year when some features will be available then people will understand the potential.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
We have published the full Emblem Vault website at http://emblemvault.com . We'll be making some content updates and modifications over time but we hope you find it useful. Thanks to @Griflan for the help on this project!
Very nice website  Grin
Activity: 4
Looks good. I purchased some. Looking forward to approaching advancements
Activity: 4
This is a very goodask requires some time and achieving high development in all t
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
Hi, guys! Nice project. I have some questions about bounty program, it is clear to me, but when we get the coins for the bounty? Immediately or need to wait for long?

What are you talking about there is no such a bounty campaign for this coin or maybe you posted in wrong thread. First you need to the read OP what is concept or this project and you have to buy this coin from Bittrex if you want some.

These token/bounty posts are all over the threads now thanks to the damn ICO craze.  Every coin is a "token" now, and everyone is wondering "how much profit will be distributed to the token holders".  SMH....

-Fuse
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Hi, guys! Nice project. I have some questions about bounty program, it is clear to me, but when we get the coins for the bounty? Immediately or need to wait for long?

What are you talking about there is no such a bounty campaign for this coin or maybe you posted in wrong thread. First you need to the read OP what is concept or this project and you have to buy this coin from Bittrex if you want some.
Pages:
Jump to: