Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY - page 72. (Read 257879 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
has an buster struggling to leave the price low, do not fall into the trap of this idiot
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
We will trade above ICO price Wink Pavel is doing what he promised to do. Price will catch up eventually. Might take weeks but it will go up. Even coins with nothing to compare with Craig have more value. Do you think that Craig should be worth more? Answer the question and stick to it. Don't worry. These dumps will not last forever.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Just to make clear, i dont accuse the dev of anything.
The idea is great and value should had gained much more if handled correct.

In any case, this price drop cant be described to just bad pr.
There has been no bad news and dev has delivered as promised.
My simple hunch .... this coin is deliberately beeing destroyed.
I watched the order book and they dont stop pushing the price down.
Once they killed it we will see a clone launch but better prepared.

You make a valid point here. I have seen this before happening to one of the good potential coins out there like QBK, it went south after the ICO but the good thing is, they have a good roadmap and the coin devs are hugely focused on their deliverables since they are hugely invested on it, plus their community. And after some weeks QBK came back with confidence and look at its present price now more than 5x its ICO value. CRAIG may follow the same and better , just let the Dev focused on his original plan for this coin. I tell you this coin has HUGE Potential!
Activity: 819
Merit: 502
The website looks like a 5th grader made it

So you would be happy if you see some naked girl maybe.

I guess you go on e-bay site to complain how it looks like as well Smiley
Activity: 819
Merit: 502
Activity: 80
Just to make clear, i dont accuse the dev of anything.
The idea is great and value should had gained much more if handled correct.

In any case, this price drop cant be described to just bad pr.
There has been no bad news and dev has delivered as promised.
My simple hunch .... this coin is deliberately beeing destroyed.
I watched the order book and they dont stop pushing the price down.
Once they killed it we will see a clone launch but better prepared.

Activity: 418
Merit: 250
Although it can be frustrating this is a blessing when it is a coin you believe in.

Why wouldn't you invest more for less than half ico?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
here for a while
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

so,you want to abandon this coin?you said you have finished your projects??

man,did your radiculous simple works worth 442 btc?

LoL no, you got me wrong.
I'm going to finish what I started, and not going to abandon coin.

Where can I find the IPO address where all that BTC is stored? And dev, you don't have to reply to every FUD/insult that's coming in here. Just come up with some development updates now and then, and let the flamers flame.
Activity: 126
CraigsCoin Dev

so,you want to abandon this coin?you said you have finished your projects??

man,did your radiculous simple works worth 442 btc?

LoL no, you got me wrong.
I'm going to finish what I started, and not going to abandon coin.
Activity: 81
Someone just started staking heavily after all this 'dumping'. Interesting.
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
To all the believers, I hope I am wrong. I know it sux to believe in a coin and watch it go down in flames.

But looking objectively, the prognosis is not looking good.

Cheers
Activity: 195
coins cheeep time to buy up when ppl panic  Grin
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
So let me understand this. Dev sold 30,000,000 x 0.00001444 = 433 BTC. In return for a road map?

Does the dev have all of this BTC? Or is it being held by someone else?

With that much BTC already in his pocket, are you expecting him to do something?

What?! You kidding do you? I fulfilled every single promise I made so far.  

Question wasn't directed at you. I could care less of what you do or don't do with the BTC. You were handed that BTC fair and square with little progress at the time. Unless I am mistaken there is no classified ads website or actually get pics from the wallet. So people want to hand you over their money then it's on them.

What impresses me is people giving you money with the expectation that things will happen soon. I mean where is the incentive for you to do that or for that matter anything since you already have the BTC. 433 of it based on calculation,

I'll just leave it here
http://list.craigscoin.info/

To put things in perspective, you have $162K. I wouldn't move a finger if I were you Smiley

I just can't do that. I can't understand how someone does that on a daily basis. Not only in Crypto btw - everywhere around me. I just can't stand it.
I'm finishing my projects.

thats what i like to hear dev, i think this looks like a good time to pick up some cheap coins, keep up the good work dev Smiley
Activity: 224
here for a while
So let me understand this. Dev sold 30,000,000 x 0.00001444 = 433 BTC. In return for a road map?

With that much BTC already in his pocket, are you expecting him to do something?

Question wasn't directed at you. I could care less of what you do or don't do with the BTC. You were handed that BTC fair and square with little progress at the time. Unless I am mistaken there is no classified ads website or actually get pics from the wallet. So people want to hand you over their money then it's on them.

What impresses me is people giving you money with the expectation that things will happen soon. I mean where is the incentive for you to do that or for that matter anything since you already have the BTC. 433 of it based on calculation,

I'll just leave it here

To put things in perspective, you have $162K. I wouldn't move a finger if I were you Smiley

I just can't do that. I can't understand how someone does that on a daily basis. Not only in Crypto btw - everywhere around me. I just can't stand it.
That's the man's word! Do what you intend to do and f*ck all the FUD-ers.
Activity: 81
Sure is getting feisty in here.
legendary
Activity: 1120
I am enjoying the show. Bought another 50k CRAIG at 500 sats. Thanks guys. Lowered down my average.
Activity: 126
CraigsCoin Dev

I'll just leave it here

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

I'll just leave it here

Pages:
Jump to: