Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRC] Craftcoin - Portable Minecraft Game Currency w. Economy Plugin - page 38. (Read 92271 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Any giveaways for this?  Q4DqS3PDjQLn1HfzkhR4VuCJcv4CavpP18

Thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
so, for the love of minecraft...

WTB 1k (or whatever you're willing to sell) CRC for BTC. offer pls

Ill send you some free, post an address

Q8E1uy3KpM1rBVZhyXGwAa9dn1FqEVrAm6

thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I'd like to see this implemented in a server first  Wink

So far there are officially 6 servers that have agreed to adopt craftcoin. I encourage anybody who is interested in starting a server to do it. I am also giving away CRC to any server ops who adopt craftcoin on their servers to distribute to their players. 
Agreed to adopt or have adopted?
Makes a difference.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
crc.vircurpool.com is online

3%
PROP Payouts
Stratum Only
crc.vircurpool.com:3333
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Guys,

I just created a GoogleDocs exchange to do some early trading as in the old times.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crc-craftcoin-ltcbtc-gdocs-exchange-251000

Any bounty is wellcomed, thks.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
Activity: 448
pool up

http://crc.scryptmining.com

* stratum only
* proportional payouts per block (no pplns warmup!)
* vardiff per worker.

stratum url: stratum+tcp://mine-crc.scryptmining.com:3838

Come check us out! Smiley

Similar to my DGC pool, I've set all donation % set at the pool to be sent to a developer fund for CRC.  Please come mine and set even a small %, it will go directly back to those helping make this coin great!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Very interesting concept.
Activity: 296

The server plugin adds craftcoin functionality to that Minecraft server, allowing players to trade for goods in-game with craftcoins. The server manages the money and transactions much like exchanges do, allowing for instant transactions while on the server. Using it with the Vault and Satellite Trade plugins (as it should be) add security to ensure that another player can't just take your money and run without trading you the goods that were promised. You can deposit and withdraw your craftcoins from any server (or your local wallet) using these plugins at will.

Sounds like you've had it thought out well! This seems to be one of the more complex plugins in the crypto world, considering how many different objects inside the game one can trade for Craftcoin. I wish you well with the MineCraft server penetration (I have a stake in this now, the value of the coin will depend on it Wink )
legendary
Activity: 1064
The CraftCoin CryptoCoin Mine  is now open.

For the first week there is a 0.5 CRC block finder bonus!!  Smiley

All pool donations will be given to the CraftCoin development fund.

PPS (Pay-per-Share)

2.5%  Fee

Stratum and LP ports

Stratum: 3030
LP: 3339

URL Stratum:   stratum+tcp://crc.cryptocoinmine.com:3030
URL LP:   http://crc.cryptocoinmine.com:3339
Activity: 168
Captain Jack Fenderson
I'm not a MineCraft player. Having read the blurb in the OP, I wonder what is the relation between Craftcoin and any other MineCraft currencies. Are there other currencies? Are they incompatible currently between servers? If so, how easy is the process of converting between the server currency and the Craftcoin. Or does the server which accepts Craftcoin do all their currency transactions in Craftcoin? Thanks!

The server plugin adds craftcoin functionality to that Minecraft server, allowing players to trade for goods in-game with craftcoins. The server manages the money and transactions much like exchanges do, allowing for instant transactions while on the server. Using it with the Vault and Satellite Trade plugins (as it should be) add security to ensure that another player can't just take your money and run without trading you the goods that were promised. You can deposit and withdraw your craftcoins from any server (or your local wallet) using these plugins at will.

This has been discussed in depth on the spoutcraft forums thread.

It should also be noted that while these plugins can ensure that a transaction gets carried out fairly, we can't do anything about them killing you and taking the goods back. Dealing with griefers is the server admins/ops jobs.
Activity: 296
I'm not a MineCraft player. Having read the blurb in the OP, I wonder what is the relation between Craftcoin and any other MineCraft currencies. Are there other currencies? Are they incompatible currently between servers? If so, how easy is the process of converting between the server currency and the Craftcoin. Or does the server which accepts Craftcoin do all their currency transactions in Craftcoin? Thanks!
Activity: 156

So far there are officially 6 servers that have agreed to adopt craftcoin. I encourage anybody who is interested in starting a server to do it. I am also giving away CRC to any server ops who adopt craftcoin on their servers to distribute to their players. 
Activity: 322
I AM A DRAGON
Activity: 168
Captain Jack Fenderson

We were intending on having it implemented on a few servers long before we announced it here, unfortunately we were pushed to announce early.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Activity: 294
if diff goes up i will mine in pool. now i go on solo.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
will give this a jog tonight
Activity: 448
fair enough Smiley   

Either way, spreading hashrate is good and more hashrate is good.  Here's hoping we get both!
Pages:
Jump to: