Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CROWD SALE is LIVE] 🚀 W12.io - Blockchain Protocol 🚀 - page 19. (Read 41386 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Despite the project is super promising. I still dont undrrstand why do you need blockchain? Is it possible to implement this project without it?
Powered by the blockchain technology all transactions are transparent. Thats the main feature of blockchain and key feature here
I think the existence of this blockchain technology has had a positive positive impact on this project and I hope this project can continue to grow even further, I'm sure that will definitely happen

Blockchain is the basis of everything. The transaction hash receipt scheme
A blockchain is a continuous sequential chain of blocks (a linked list) that contains information according to certain rules. Most often, copies of block chains are stored on many different computers independently of each other. I think, without blockchain there would be no cryptocurrency...
everything planned by the team must have been carefully thought out to provide the best for this project, I am sure this project will be many who are interested and will be able to achieve success as planned.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
W12 Blockchain Protocol CargoCoin Collaboration
https://medium.com/@w12_io/w12-blockchain-protocol-cargocoin-collaboration-5d330608b2f3

📣 W12 Team would like to present CargoCoin that will launch its Token Sale on our platform in December.

The part of project tokens will be also distributed between Premium account holders according to its status.

The CargoCoin platform links the physical world of trade and transport with the blockchain.

👉Reducing Fraud — CargoCoin minimises the risk of fraud and in many cases completely eliminates it, by not releasing any payments until the counter parties’ pre-set conditions are met & publicly available proof of the payment has been made or secured in a smart escrow utility. Payments will be guaranteed by default. Fraudulent endorsement and duplication of ownership documents is ruled out.

👉Lowering Costs — CargoCoin will significantly reduce costs, compared to high percentages and other fine print fees that are charged through the whole process by banks, couriers, insurers, brokers, agents, lines, etc. Guaranteed payments will not incur any costs, as it is the case with Bank L/C at the moment.

👉Minimising Delays — CargoCoin avoids the delays by providing instant exchange, review and approval of documents and payments between the parties involved. Further delays are caused by different time zones, different public holidays, etc. The blockchain is always at work 24/7 and does not depend on human intervention. It is 7 www.thecargocoin.com estimated that payment delays alone cost around $19 billion per year (*UNCATD) in losses.

👉Increasing Trust — CargoCoin relies on the public infrastructure of the Ethereum blockchain, backed by thousands of people in a peer-to-peer decentralised infrastructure. Using a proven and trusted technology speaks for itself.

👉Securing Information — CargoCoin is naturally secured. It relies on the blockchain’s proven hashing algorithm technology. There is no possibility of sensitive commercial information leakage by intermediaries, such as banks, brokers, agents, etc. While it is fully confidential it also allows for full publicity of the transactions details that are to be visible by all parties and the public.

👉Safe Archiving — CargoCoin, not just allows but fully relies for full historic storage of all transactions ever conducted, thus avoiding risks of physical loss or destruction of paper documents, while at the same time allowing for easy searching and reviewing past information stored in the cloud.

👉Flexibility — CargoCoin is flexible and allows the parties involved to easily select the terms that they choose to interact with. Options for standard or custom negotiated terms, conditions and forms will boost the user experience. Elimination of language barriers will further facilitate the eco-system participants.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Despite the project is super promising. I still dont undrrstand why do you need blockchain? Is it possible to implement this project without it?
Powered by the blockchain technology all transactions are transparent. Thats the main feature of blockchain and key feature here
I think the existence of this blockchain technology has had a positive positive impact on this project and I hope this project can continue to grow even further, I'm sure that will definitely happen

Blockchain is the basis of everything. The transaction hash receipt scheme
A blockchain is a continuous sequential chain of blocks (a linked list) that contains information according to certain rules. Most often, copies of block chains are stored on many different computers independently of each other. I think, without blockchain there would be no cryptocurrency...
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
when the final version of the project is going to be ready? Can not find the date at the website
it looks like 2019 or 2020, because the token sales aren't finished yet,
we just wait for the announcement from the W12 team
Activity: 406
when the final version of the project is going to be ready? Can not find the date at the website
Follow the roadmap for the futher details.All the dates are indicated there. I expect w12 to be ready till the end of 2019
Merit: 11
Are there any limitations or restrictions for users from the US and Chinese audience?
Team can not not restrict smth or someone. They may only advise
Merit: 22
Are there any limitations or restrictions for users from the US and Chinese audience?
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork