Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CROWD SALE is LIVE] 🚀 W12.io - Blockchain Protocol 🚀 - page 22. (Read 41386 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I wonder if the result is achieved Hard Cap: 22,500 ETH ? Who has any predictions? And will the team reduce the Hard Cap ??
I am not sure that the team will reduce the hardcap value.
Because the sale of token will end in the near future. I think reducing the hardcap value won't change anything.
This is only my thinking. We will see later.

Yes, I agree with you. Nothing will change. But the circumstances now are such that many projects simply close. Straight some sort of panic in the news. I want stability and I want at least one project to do it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
i hope that w12 project will make something good in crypto industry, i really hope that it solve at least some problems in icos/crowdfunding industry, cause now its a big mess, hope that together with community we will find some solution that helps to investors and other people
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
What are the long-term plans for your project? Curious about team's vision: How project will like in a year or two?
We will see the answer is that the project must have a long-term plan because it is very important so that the project can continue to develop and if it does not have a long-term plan I think this project is less promising
Activity: 406
What are the long-term plans for your project? Curious about team's vision: How project will like in a year or two?
As one of the most successful ICO in 2018. Good enough for you I hope? The idea of the project is disruptive enough
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
The concept of this project has to be mass adopted. Token has to be used in accordance with usecase. Only then token may grow in price.
I think this result will be achieved. W12 has all the opportunities to have the biggest community ever in crypto
Merit: 29
The concept of this project has to be mass adopted. Token has to be used in accordance with usecase. Only then token may grow in price.
Activity: 282
Merit: 113
I wonder if the result is achieved Hard Cap: 22,500 ETH ? Who has any predictions? And will the team reduce the Hard Cap ??
I am not sure that the team will reduce the hardcap value.
Because the sale of token will end in the near future. I think reducing the hardcap value won't change anything.
This is only my thinking. We will see later.
It is a luck for real i have found this project. You guys are going to make a revolution!! Hope to start usinig your protocol as soon as possible

The team of professionals gathered the best functional for this platform. I Believe in this project and to the team, they are seriously taking every step to make it a successful. What are the results for the sale of the token? I did not find the numbers
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
One of the most solid projects out there!!! Very curious how project's ecosystem will look like in a year. So exciting idea you striving to implement

Above asked what will happen in 5 years. You ask what will happen next year .... And you will find out what will happen next year. Or refer to a psychic.  Grin Huh
Curious about teams vision: how this project will look like in 5 years? how they feel about their project in long term prospective
Team always wants the best for their project Grin but will see how it will be in real

Whatever the hard times, the society is still evolving. Therefore, all that awaits this project will show the time and demand for projects. I hope there will be success in the future. What do you think?
We have built smart contracts that release ICO funds to the project only
following the decision of its token buyers once the project meets its milestones.

Will this be like a decision vote by the entire investors or every investor will make decision on each of their money, so the results are different for every investor?

The W12 protocol allows to set up one of the three types of DAO
x1
Each token buyer acts separately and independently in making a decision about the execution of milestones or reaching goals.
x12
The execution of milestones is confirmed by independent oracles who are chosen randomly from the W12 network.
xN
The execution of project milestones is confirmed by a 51% vote by project token buyers. The weight of a vote is proportional to the number of tokens purchased.
Merit: 11
One of the most solid projects out there!!! Very curious how project's ecosystem will look like in a year. So exciting idea you striving to implement
Agree. Simple and so awesome. All at once. Hope tokens here wont be just a speculative asset as it happens usually but will be used in accordance with the usecase
Merit: 22
Merit: 11
It is a luck for real i have found this project. You guys are going to make a revolution!! Hope to start usinig your protocol as soon as possible
I have the same feeling mate. I tried the product it test net. Works pretty smooth I must admit
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Curious about teams vision: how this project will look like in 5 years? how they feel about their project in long term prospective
Team always wants the best for their project Grin but will see how it will be in real
I think it doesn't need to be questioned that the team definitely wants the best for the project to be sure the team will try hard so that the project can be successful
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
We have built smart contracts that release ICO funds to the project only
following the decision of its token buyers once the project meets its milestones.

Will this be like a decision vote by the entire investors or every investor will make decision on each of their money, so the results are different for every investor?
If it is enough only the usecases that are available here? The demand for must be huge if you guys want token to grow
Well.. I think yes. Why not? I dont see any reason to spread the effort to build big ecosystem if you may focus on smth unique
Pages:
Jump to: