Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CROWD SALE is LIVE] 🚀 W12.io - Blockchain Protocol 🚀 - page 23. (Read 41386 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
If it is enough only the usecases that are available here? The demand for must be huge if you guys want token to grow
Merit: 22
Curious about teams vision: how this project will look like in 5 years? how they feel about their project in long term prospective
Team always wants the best for their project Grin but will see how it will be in real
Merit: 11
Curious about teams vision: how this project will look like in 5 years? how they feel about their project in long term prospective
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
as we have noticed that the price of Ethrium has decreased significantly since you started the private sale so far ... Do the project team feel remorse because they adopted the price of W12 token in ETH  coin? What if the price was adopted in the US dollar ? does this recent drop of market prices have an effect on w12 project road map?
it looks like W12 won't regret it, indeed the ethereum price drops dramatically, but if W12 sells all the results of the ICO it won't do any good, I'm sure their strategy holds ETH coins because the promised ETH will go up again, at least at $ 500
Activity: 434
I have read through your wp and It seems your project requires a lot of computing resources. You gonna rely on aws? Or you will buy your owns servers?
I think they will use mix of that solutions. Relying only on one single party would be risky

I guess the team thought about this issue before starting such a grand project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 25
Bitcoin=Decentralization+ Consensus+High sec=TRUST
as we have noticed that the price of Ethrium has decreased significantly since you started the private sale so far ... Do the project team feel remorse because they adopted the price of W12 token in ETH  coin? What if the price was adopted in the US dollar ? does this recent drop of market prices have an effect on w12 project road map?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Wanna ensure marketing is working. Do i have any coolaborations already? Which ones?
Whats the sense of doing it during the crowdsale? Partnerships are usualy being announced after ICO
Merit: 29
Wanna ensure marketing is working. Do i have any coolaborations already? Which ones?
I have read through your wp and It seems your project requires a lot of computing resources. You gonna rely on aws? Or you will buy your owns servers?
I think they will use mix of that solutions. Relying only on one single party would be risky
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
The voting for the right to hold the World EXPO 2025 will be held today on November 23, 2018. The W12 solution fully complies with the requirements of the “best practices” set before the platforms being created within the framework of the exhibition by ensuring transparency in the expenditure of funds allocated for solving each of the problems of Sustainable Human Development.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STeVe1c_VM0
YouTube
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1

It has begun! Black Friday has started! Discounts of up to 50%!!!!

Black Friday is here!!! Today we are pleased to encourage all who think in the long-term!

We are providing such discounts for the first time, please note that they come in conjunction with the lockup period.

A lockup is a freeze, that is, the inability to technically sell a token on the exchange or transfer it to other participants. At the end of the lockup, token trading will be made fully available. The lockup is fixed in the smart contract.

Buy W12 Tokens with discount!
https://tokensale.w12.io/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=bf

This sale is a great opportunity for those of you who see immense value in the presented solution and its development just like we do.

20% discount / token price = 0.00028 ETH instead of 0.00035 ETH – 6 months lockup

35% discount / token price = 0.0002275 ETH instead of 0.00035 ETH – 9 months lockup

50% discount / token price = 0.000175 ETH instead of 0.00035 ETH – 12 months lockup

The time of the offer is strictly limited. Register or log in to participate.

Take part https://tokensale.w12.io/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=bf

84 hours left until the end of Black Friday
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Friends, there are advanced users among you in Reddit. My karma has ceased to increase and I do not understand what is the matter.

I am weak in Reddite  Grin Huh
What projects are u targeting? I mean with what exactly projects have u considered any partnerships in future?
Hard to say about exactly projects now. They will make an announcement about all the future partnerships when they are fully agreed and finalized, stay tuned

I think that perhaps any projects on the W12 platform can be distributed according to various tasks and goals ... depending on the subject matter and ideas where they should and can be applied and implemented. Here fantasy and knowledge will help out ... Our project is Excellent with a strong team and the idea that they will come up with something. I recommend studying.

Targeting (from target. Target) is a marketing mechanism by which out of the total number of Internet users, you can select only the target audience that meets certain criteria (geographic, socio-demographic, etc.) and convey to it an advertising information.

Targeting settings allow advertisers to use the advertising budget more efficiently, getting the best possible return.
Targeting Types
Geographic Targeting
Time targeting
Socio-demographic targeting
Thematic Targeting
Behavioral targeting
Targeting by number of impressions per user
and so on
What projects are u targeting? I mean with what exactly projects have u considered any partnerships in future?
Hard to say about exactly projects now. They will make an announcement about all the future partnerships when they are fully agreed and finalized, stay tuned
Merit: 11
will stay just a Dapp or you gonna be a Foundation in future? Curious about terms
Dont see any actual reason for creating the Foundation. I think being a dapp is okay
will stay just a Dapp or you gonna be a Foundation in future? Curious about terms
Activity: 434
Friends, there are advanced users among you in Reddit. My karma has ceased to increase and I do not understand what is the matter.
When the final realese will be made? Not test net. I would like to know the exact date. If it is possible of course
The development is unpredicted process..It is impossible to tell the exact date. Just follow the roadmap

In any case, the test period is necessary in order to debug a system that will work, preferably smoothly. Without this in any way. See the roadmap. Someone asked how many projects on the platform ... look at the site there is a list of projects for this moment. There are very many of them.
Pages:
Jump to: