Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 104. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Folks,

I am new to this site and I am new to the subject of 'blockchain' etc. However, I am not new to life. This is a discussion, a place to ask questions and an opportunity for us who 'want to' or 'need to' know to 'meet with' and 'gain knowledge from' those who do know and want to share their knowledge. Please let's all stay civilised.

I for one do understand why I have invested and have read the applicable white papers but still do not yet understand the language and specifics of this subject. Nevertheless, I want to know and want to learn and am certain many others do too, which is why we have come to this forum. Without forums like this it becomes much more difficult for 'those in the know' to tutor 'those in the dark'. Surely it is beneficial for the community as a whole to enable and facilitate learning so that the community can grow.

Without a doubt, people often don't read, don't pay attention, don't concentrate, don't follow instructions, don't listen, don't act logically and don't do what 'we' think they should do. This is human nature. As evolved beings it does us no good to get mad at such people; as the Russian saying goes "everyone must stand on their own rake". Unfortunately for some, they do it to themselves repeatedly.

As a final note and for the record, the only stupid question is the question you don't ask.

Regards,
McBitty
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Using wallet.counterwallet.io and nothing happened so far.

No balances. Nothing.

Invested about 0.1 bitcoin.

read thru last ~10 pages, look at the csv files, find your transaction, go to slack and contact them... posting here isn't gonna help you
I did the same buddy marto just said "noted" still havnt got my shit
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Obviously, i have never dealt with a jerk like you. You troll and insult people.
Keep it up. Guess they all really love you.
Like I said this is a forum. Guess everybody else is a moron to you because they are all asking dumb questions.

actually you're the only one who's asking retarded questions and can't understand the whitepaper, even when it's explained as easy as it could be
Activity: 126
Obviously, i have never dealt with a jerk like you. You troll and insult people.
Keep it up. Guess they all really love you.
Like I said this is a forum. Guess everybody else is a moron to you because they are all asking dumb questions.

According to the Whitepaper, we are suppose to receive 2 types of tokens.
One is NVST which free floating -  Tradeable shares. The other token is NVSX which is fixed at $0.99 for usage.
When are we suppose to receive the NVSX? Please advice.

There are no NVSX coming to your wallet anytime soon. Please re-read the whitepaper to understand what you invested in.
NVSX will only be distributed if and when the exchange becomes operational and exchange fees are collected.

yeah, looks like he invested just because he misunderstood the whitepaper and thought he's gonna get shitload of tokens worth 99 cents, so he can dump both, NVST and NVSX for fast and easy profit Roll Eyes  Grin

Obviously, Iam dealing with ignorant people who don't read the white paper before buying.
I read before I buy. No its never a get rich scheme!. It an investment. Go back to finance 101!
Where doe the whitepaper mentioned When it becomes operational? Section 4 talks about the token.

the only one who's ignorant and doesn't understand the whitepaper is you... LITERALLY AT THE BEGINNING of the section 4 it's cleary stated

50% of all fees per trade on the exchange will be automatically distributed to addresses with NVO
tokens on a weekly basis in the form of NVSX when the exchange is production ready. NVSX will
have a fixed price of $0.99 and can be traded for Bitcoin automatically using Counterparty
exchange or through the validator without fees. NVST price will not be fixed and will be decided by
the market.

NVST and NVSX are not the same. NVSX will be issued proportionally to the amount of fees
collected
by the validator’s usage.

do you see an operational exchange that collects fees? I do not

Very good. If you bother to read what I asking was very simple.
Once the NVST is vested into your counterbalance account. Does the other NVSX token gets set up right away.?
As per section 4. That was the question. If you bother to read instead of insulting people with your dumb remarks.
This is a forum not your troll place.

I have literally never seen a more stupid person than you are - I even highlighted the part of the whitepaper for you so you'll get your answer straight

BEWARE OF NVOT AND NVOS, our token is NVST and NVSX, please do not buy or use NVOT/NVOS we are not related to them. Then NVO tokens are NVST/NVSX. If they want to send you their tokens so be it, but do not use them.

I don't understand all this NVST / NVSX / NVOT / NVOS stuff.... When did things change?? Because on your own crowdfunding website (https://nvo.io/dashboard.php), under the questions and answers section it clearly states the tokens are called NVOT and NVOS, now you guys are saying the tokens are NVST and NVSX. What the hell is going on?!

if I remember correctly, then someone registered NVOT and NVOS on counterparty before they did (not sure why they waited tho), so they had to change the name of tokens
Activity: 882
Merit: 533
Sorry for the delay.
There is a repository who can be used to parse counterParty tokens using Ledger Nano : https://github.com/mandelmonkey/ledger-cp

You will find a link you can use if you want, or follow the instructions to deploy your own version.

Regarding the sweep issues, we are aware of that, and not everyone is able to sweep the tokens, a trusted member of the counterparty community made a repo with some tools who can help you with that, you wan even recover your addressesand private keys directly : https://github.com/Jpja/Sweep-XCP-Paperwallet

No balances. Nothing.

Please send me a PM with you transaction ID, we will check it, you should find it in the unsent sheet.

@McBitty
Thanks for your intervention, indeed, some users have been able to use the ledger-cp project to sweep the tokens.

If you want to check your balance you should use xchain.io
If you receive a tiny amount in your bitcoin address, about 5k satoshi, it means that your tokens have been received. You can then use xchain to see them.

BEWARE OF NVOT AND NVOS, our token is NVST and NVSX, please do not buy or use NVOT/NVOS we are not related to them. Then NVO tokens are NVST/NVSX. If they want to send you their tokens so be it, but do not use them.
One is NVST which free floating -  Tradeable shares. The other token is NVSX which is fixed at $0.99 for usage.

There are no NVSX coming to your wallet anytime soon. Please re-read the whitepaper to understand what you invested in.
NVSX will only be distributed if and when the exchange becomes operational and exchange fees are collected.

yeah, looks like he invested just because he misunderstood the whitepaper and thought he's gonna get shitload of tokens worth 99 cents, so he can dump both, NVST and NVSX for fast and easy profit Roll Eyes  Grin

Obviously, Iam dealing with ignorant people who don't read the white paper before buying.
I read before I buy. No its never a get rich scheme!. It an investment. Go back to finance 101!
Where doe the whitepaper mentioned When it becomes operational? Section 4 talks about the token.

the only one who's ignorant and doesn't understand the whitepaper is you... LITERALLY AT THE BEGINNING of the section 4 it's cleary stated

50% of all fees per trade on the exchange will be automatically distributed to addresses with NVO
tokens on a weekly basis in the form of NVSX when the exchange is production ready. NVSX will
have a fixed price of $0.99 and can be traded for Bitcoin automatically using Counterparty
exchange or through the validator without fees. NVST price will not be fixed and will be decided by
the market.

NVST and NVSX are not the same. NVSX will be issued proportionally to the amount of fees
collected

Very good. If you bother to read what I asking was very simple.
Once the NVST is vested into your counterbalance account. Does the other NVSX token gets set up right away.?
As per section 4. That was the question. If you bother to read instead of insulting people with your dumb remarks.
This is a forum not your troll place.

No balances. Nothing.

read thru last ~10 pages, look at the csv files, find your transaction, go to slack and contact them... posting here isn't gonna help you
Activity: 18

No balances. Nothing.

One is NVST which free floating -  Tradeable shares. The other token is NVSX which is fixed at $0.99 for usage.

yeah, looks like he invested just because he misunderstood the whitepaper and thought he's gonna get shitload of tokens worth 99 cents, so he can dump both, NVST and NVSX for fast and easy profit Roll Eyes  Grin

the market.

collected

Activity: 71
Merit: 7

Folks,

I invested in the NVO ICO and gave my bitcoin wallet address associated with my Ledger Nano S because I have clear ownership of the private key for that wallet. I realise now that I can not see any tokens directly for this wallet using the Ledger software. For my Ether wallet on my Nano S I use myetherwallet.com, which works great. What can I do for the bitcoin wallet on my Nano S to be able to see the nvo tokens? Can anyone please help me with this?

I have emailed nvo support a couple of times but have not received any reply from them yet.

Thanks
McBitty.

Hi McBitty,

Did you found any solution?
I have the same exactly issue!!!

Please help Smiley

Hi kakoloukia,

So far I can say the following:
1. We might need to export the private key from ledger to some other wallet like jaxx.
2. We can enter our public address at the website xchain.io and see the balance of tokens that have been sent to us and are now associated with our bitcoin wallet. I have done this and it works. Put your public bitcoin address into the search box (the bitcoin address of your Nano S that you gave to nvo when you sent your funds) and it should show you how many tokens you have. As I said, it worked for me.
3. I found this simple app that someone has designed for the Ledger Nano S to enable us to receive and send tokens. I am new to this and not a programer and so I still have to understand properly how to use this app. The first link is to a "live' copy of the app and the second is for the discussion thread where I found it.
https://ledger-cp.herokuapp.com/
https://www.reddit.com/r/ledgerwallet/comments/5l0i2c/ledger_blue_and_counterparty/

That is it so far; I hope this helps.

Regards,
McBitty

in order to move your NVST you need to use COUNTERPARTY wallet, not jaxx, not ledger, not exodus, not electrum... NVST are counterparty tokens, you can see them only on counterparty blockchain (xchain.io) and move them only using counterparty wallet (or using a wallet that supports counterparty, but none of these do, afaik)

regarding the app you sent - I don't know what that is, but make sure you read comments of other people in case the site is designed to steal your information, if possible... you shouldn't trust random websites you just find on the net regarding the cryptocurrency, as no transaction is reversible, so if you lose something, it's lost forever

I checked my counterparty account. There is only NVST but no NVSX.  
The whitepaper mentions that it an automatic process where once it receives the NVST.

"Upon the detection of NVST inside a user’s wallet, the validator will issue a 2OF2 Bitcoin address containing the amount of NVSX based on the
user’s amount of NVST. It will then create a redeem script and send it to the holder wallet."

How long does that process take? I have received only the NVST

you have no idea to what you just invested, do you? I suggest you'd read the whitepaper over and over again until you understand what NVSX tokens are
Activity: 7
Folks,

I invested in the NVO ICO and gave my bitcoin wallet address associated with my Ledger Nano S because I have clear ownership of the private key for that wallet. I realise now that I can not see any tokens directly for this wallet using the Ledger software. For my Ether wallet on my Nano S I use myetherwallet.com, which works great. What can I do for the bitcoin wallet on my Nano S to be able to see the nvo tokens? Can anyone please help me with this?

I have emailed nvo support a couple of times but have not received any reply from them yet.

Thanks
McBitty.

Hi McBitty,

Please help Smiley

Hi kakoloukia,

So far I can say the following:
1. We might need to export the private key from ledger to some other wallet like jaxx.
2. We can enter our public address at the website xchain.io and see the balance of tokens that have been sent to us and are now associated with our bitcoin wallet. I have done this and it works. Put your public bitcoin address into the search box (the bitcoin address of your Nano S that you gave to nvo when you sent your funds) and it should show you how many tokens you have. As I said, it worked for me.
3. I found this simple app that someone has designed for the Ledger Nano S to enable us to receive and send tokens. I am new to this and not a programer and so I still have to understand properly how to use this app. The first link is to a "live' copy of the app and the second is for the discussion thread where I found it.
https://ledger-cp.herokuapp.com/
https://www.reddit.com/r/ledgerwallet/comments/5l0i2c/ledger_blue_and_counterparty/

That is it so far; I hope this helps.

Regards,
McBitty
Activity: 12
Folks,

Thanks
McBitty.

Hi McBitty,

Please help Smiley
Still have not recieved my tokens to my address. Wtf is going on. Its not like even sent my btc from the exchange it was my wallet. Send me my tokens please

join slack and DM @marto
I did he wasnt around. Its a bit of a mess this tbh wish i hadnt bothered taking part. I shouldnt have to be chasing people on slack for my share of the distribution.
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
Still have not recieved my tokens to my address. Wtf is going on. Its not like even sent my btc from the exchange it was my wallet. Send me my tokens please

join slack and DM @marto
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
I have two assets now.

NVOT   
NVST   

Why two of them?

watch out NVOT are from a scammer that want to bribe NVO team!!!  only NVST are legit
Jump to: