Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 107. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
Not bad dispersal but some very large bagholders.If one of them squats over an exchange and takes a big dump price will also go down the shitter with it.What is position on buy support when this thing hits an exchange to stop all noobs and moonmonkey from pooping all over the place?

That would be great, would love to increase my position in this. Tokens with a dividend, passive income at its finest. The devs have their funding, so it's up to them to make this a success, token price doesn't matter at all to the project now. People selling tokens are just playing with funny money until the project is complete. They want to buy high and sell low, let 'em. I'm sure I'm not the only one with their fingers on the buy trigger.
Activity: 243
Merit: 62
Not bad dispersal but some very large bagholders.If one of them squats over an exchange and takes a big dump price will also go down the shitter with it.What is position on buy support when this thing hits an exchange to stop all noobs and moonmonkey from pooping all over the place?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hi DigitalNinja, as far as i see your transaction is on the "Unsent" list. It means that your NVST token has not been sent yet due some issues.
I cannot offer more details because it's too much to follow and i don't know everything.
What you can do is to join Slack discussion here: https://nvohq.slack.com then join channel #general and ask there, maybe you can try to contact @marto or @tonbi for further details. Tell him about this "unsent" list ( a list they have provided ) and your transaction id: ce0749750201a9a358f472c9683a4d21ede5406db2dabc20222e18062cfee267 .
I hope this will help you.
Thank you. I didnt realise the list is called unsent lol. Ill try the slack when im back at my machine. Cheers
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
It looks like I received my tokens as well. What was the exchange rate per BTC or $ or however it was calculated so I can verify my token amounts?
It was about 0,519 dollar.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023
It looks like I received my tokens as well. What was the exchange rate per BTC or $ or however it was calculated so I can verify my token amounts?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hi DigitalNinja, as far as i see your transaction is on the "Unsent" list. It means that your NVST token has not been sent yet due some issues.
I cannot offer more details because it's too much to follow and i don't know everything.
What you can do is to join Slack discussion here: https://nvohq.slack.com then join channel #general and ask there, maybe you can try to contact @marto or @tonbi for further details. Tell him about this "unsent" list ( a list they have provided ) and your transaction id: ce0749750201a9a358f472c9683a4d21ede5406db2dabc20222e18062cfee267 .
I hope this will help you.
Activity: 210
How do i check for my assets guys? I have checked my addy on https://xchain.io/address/1B27GM2S3DxTMxwZDEAhRxjCgaLxC1AiYb but assets are not showing. My tx is on the 2nd list so mabye they have not distributed these yet?
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
My NVST tokens have safely landed in my counterparty wallet from both of my BTC and XRP contributions.

No actions were needed to see the NVST added as an additional currency

Thank you NVO team!

Activity: 8
I haven't received my tokens. First I did the purchase wrong but after that I filled out the form and it was already more than a week ago. Any recommendation what to do now?
Activity: 266
Why does this ...
https://xchain.io/asset/NVST

say supply is 30e6 instead of 15e6?

Total supply is 30m then 15m burned so net supply is 15m.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Received my NVO tokens. Thanks devs. Wish the team a happy start. Can't wait for the NVO wallet to be released to access the tokens.
Activity: 101
Hello,

There is problem with my NVST please help.

I made 2 transactions to the NVO crowdsale from my walllet, however i received only the first transaction which is very small amount. The other transaction is not converted. This is my escrow address 3AiGej11G8jUXvEBPvQKPLiHXC7ruUCp1Z and this is my personal adress 1DXRjbDE3X4LQsZA4uEciy3iH3TT9LJ93G please check and send the me the whole amount. I have only 73 NVST, but i should way more

your best bet is to go to slack and contact them there, the slack link should be somewhere in the last 5 pages
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
Hello,

There is problem with my NVST please help.

I made 2 transactions to the NVO crowdsale from my walllet, however i received only the first transaction which is very small amount. The other transaction is not converted. This is my escrow address 3AiGej11G8jUXvEBPvQKPLiHXC7ruUCp1Z and this is my personal adress 1DXRjbDE3X4LQsZA4uEciy3iH3TT9LJ93G please check and send the me the whole amount. I have only 73 NVST, but i should way more
Activity: 71
Merit: 7
My NVST tokens have safely landed in my counterparty wallet from both of my BTC and ETH contributions.

Thank you NVO team!

Activity: 33
I can see my NVST now. Wow we have some nice wallets with a bunch of them NVST.

I too received my NVST - https://xchain.io/address/1BapiAiGdSLUzB8HW4ykjTPRJ3uXadVBch

This BTC address is from electrum wallet and I have a private key of this wallet. That's means I can just hold these NVST in this address until NVST release a wallet? OR do I need to do something in my electrum wallet to secure these assets? Thanks.

No need to do anything for now, - you can keep them in that address until the NVO wallet is released. Just make sure to store your private key safely.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

I too received my NVST - https://xchain.io/address/1BapiAiGdSLUzB8HW4ykjTPRJ3uXadVBch

This BTC address is from electrum wallet and I have a private key of this wallet. That's means I can just hold these NVST in this address until NVST release a wallet? OR do I need to do something in my electrum wallet to secure these assets? Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Activity: 101
got all my NVSXs, both from altcoins and BTC (^_^) well now let's just wait for the NVO wallet and the exchange to be up and running and we're good to go and enjoy profits
Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
Activity: 608
Merit: 509
Checked my BTC address in the spreadsheet list provided and it's listed in there, so should be all okay (I hope) *but* I have not seen any NVO yet on the CounterParty explorer: how far along are they in sending out tokens at this point? Hmm...

Oh, one thing too: I don't have any bitcoin on that sending address anymore: so, just wondering if the address has to have some positive BTC balance there, to see the NVO "alternate" balance via counterparty system, maybe?  Sorry if it's a dumb question LOL just not entirely sure yet exactly how counterparty works...

P.S. {Edit} Update: It's there now... all good, no problem NVST appeared even though BTC balance still at zero.  Thanks to NVO guys, onward & upward!!
Jump to: