Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 116. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 460
Merit: 250
Wanted to know how you dealt now with eth cause of the low, So i get NVOT on the price of eth when they crowdsale ended or the actual price when the NVOT get sent out caus today the ETH is much more than yesterday. (Sorry for bad english i hope someone understands what i mean and can translate it properly )

I want to know too. My ether was worth more when I bought it and is worth more now. I had to send it when it was low due to the crowd sale ending. When will my contribution be counted and how?

Also, NVOT has a fixed price? Or will it be allowed to gain in value on exchanges? A fixed price is a losing bet.

Heyho,

it says

The rate of your currency contributions will be calculated at the end. So if you participated with BTC, and BTC goes up on last day of crowdsale, we will use that price at the end.
on the Website (https://medium.com/nvo-exchange/how-to-contribute-to-the-nvo-crowdsale-d3e4453e3d7d).

So it will take the price, when the crowdsale ended!

Also the NVOT will not have a fixed price, it will depend on supply and demand, when it is listed on exchanges.
That is how i understood.

Hope I could help.

Its true but it would be really nice from NVO when they think about it for the supporters of the project becaus that it got so low on the last day was really really unlucky and in the end we all wanted to support them,
We arent talking about a difference of 5% or something we are talking about a difference of 20-30% so it would be really nice from NVO to be nice to there supporters Smiley.

so... you want the NVO team to compensate you for the price? it's absolutely not their fault to compensate you for anything... what you do is investing - you bought ETH when it was expensive and cry that you lost the money when the price pulled back, which was more than expected... what you did were wrong investing decisions, next time buy low, not high

If in the future will be possible to use NVOS for icos and crowdsales at least you'll know exactly how much you are investing

without the bulls and bears of the market
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Wanted to know how you dealt now with eth cause of the low, So i get NVOT on the price of eth when they crowdsale ended or the actual price when the NVOT get sent out caus today the ETH is much more than yesterday. (Sorry for bad english i hope someone understands what i mean and can translate it properly )

I want to know too. My ether was worth more when I bought it and is worth more now. I had to send it when it was low due to the crowd sale ending. When will my contribution be counted and how?

Also, NVOT has a fixed price? Or will it be allowed to gain in value on exchanges? A fixed price is a losing bet.

Heyho,

it says

The rate of your currency contributions will be calculated at the end. So if you participated with BTC, and BTC goes up on last day of crowdsale, we will use that price at the end.
on the Website (https://medium.com/nvo-exchange/how-to-contribute-to-the-nvo-crowdsale-d3e4453e3d7d).

Also the NVOT will not have a fixed price, it will depend on supply and demand, when it is listed on exchanges.

Hope I could help.

Its true but it would be really nice from NVO when they think about it for the supporters of the project becaus that it got so low on the last day was really really unlucky and in the end we all wanted to support them,
We arent talking about a difference of 5% or something we are talking about a difference of 20-30% so it would be really nice from NVO to be nice to there supporters Smiley.

so... you want the NVO team to compensate you for the price? it's absolutely not their fault to compensate you for anything... what you do is investing - you bought ETH when it was expensive and cry that you lost the money when the price pulled back, which was more than expected... what you did were wrong investing decisions, next time buy low, not high
Activity: 24
Merit: 4

Heyho,

it says

Hope I could help.

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Heyho,

it says

Hope I could help.
Activity: 560
Merit: 253

Activity: 5
Hello Guys,

I am happy to be part of the NVO Project!

I used Counterwallet to send BTC to the Crowdsale! All good.

Now i have a question (never used Counterwallet before), do i need to take any further actions to receive the NVOTs?
Or will they be send to my Wallet and and appear as NVOT?

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Hello, NVO team! I have a question, I sends 0.15052911 BTC at 23:55 27.06.2017 what it is going to happen if  the crowdsale ends before getting a confirmation? Does I receive my money back? Or since the transaction was sent before the end of the crowdsale I will get my tokens? transaction is https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/d747166244479f47b8eb5fda68f364b2e5717039003129e3460e2283b976e4a7/
has been stated that as long as its sent before , dont need confirms. so your good
Activity: 24
Merit: 4
Activity: 1050
Merit: 681
Congratulations to the whole team behind this project. A huge thumbs up to you guys! Wink
Activity: 1
Hello, NVO team! I have a question, I sends 0.15052911 BTC at 23:55 27.06.2017 what it is going to happen if  the crowdsale ends before getting a confirmation? Does I receive my money back? Or since the transaction was sent before the end of the crowdsale I will get my tokens?
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
Congratulations on the successful crowdsale! Use the funds well and I wish your team good luck on your quest to build something revolutionary for the world of cryptocurrencies.

What are the latest updates with Maidsafe's development? Is your team in close contact with them?
Activity: 882
Merit: 533
The team would like to thank everybody who participated, it was a wonderful month, a lot of good stuff.
Regarding XRP, for the next few hours the balance will be at 0 as we are going to reset it and fix it.

We will then be able to provide the exact amount of Altcoins. As it is said, the serious stuff starts right now, we don't have much time to deliver our great project.
Activity: 700
I am happy to participate in the success of NVO ico sales in my own little way, NVO shall be listed as one of the most successful ico sales and this gives me joy.

I wish the NVO team more success in the future.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
I spent a bit of coins to participate in your all-round, small investment, hoping to fly to the moon
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
-snip-
Support also offers me to join the slack, but I also tried that several times since yesterday , but I still did not get the invitation in my inbox, neither in the spam folder.
Use a different address to join the Slack team. Something must be wrong on your end, as other people have been joining.

Oh nice so you guys have bot now? haha so cute and nice. Is this a bot for the team or this can also function as a wallet?
Bot?

Has the XRP problem been fixed yet? I noticed the running total for XRP deposits on the front page of the NVO site didn't move from 562,663.707 for the last 36+ hours of the Crowdsale.

Obviously the correct number of XRP sent will make a difference to the final tally of funds collected and therefore the number of NVOT tokens distributed and the eventual launch price.
No, it has not been resolved. Once it has, then a timestamp and conversion rates will be announced (to calculate total in BTC). The price changes after this timestamp will be irrelevant to the investors. This will enable you to manually estimate the amount of tokens that you will get. Just remain patient.
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
Has the XRP problem been fixed yet? I noticed the running total for XRP deposits on the front page of the NVO site didn't move from 562,663.707 for the last 36+ hours of the Crowdsale.

Obviously the correct number of XRP sent will make a difference to the final tally of funds collected and therefore the number of NVOT tokens distributed and the eventual launch price.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
hi total newb here learning about cryptos!

i tried buying into the crowdsale right before it ended. couldn't find any clear barney style instructions but i think/hope i did it right. i made a wallet with counterwallet and uploaded my address to the green circle:

https://image.ibb.co/hCXzf5/nvo2.jpg

and then i sent all my ETH from coinbase to the address in the red circle. will i be the laughingstock idiot newb for the day or did i actually do this right and will be receiving tokens? thanks in advance for the help! Grin

No,you won`t get any tokens for your ether because you are too late.Haha,just kidding. Grin
Congratulations to the NVO team for this crowdsale and i wish you good luck.
Unfortunately i didn`t have any cryptos to buy tokens and join the crowdsale,but i`ll be looking further to earn some.
Activity: 448
congratulations NVOexchange for the successful crowdsale. i knew it back then that you will have it successful.
i will further wait for more news and updates from your team after your success. KODUS!
Activity: 546
Oh nice so you guys have bot now? haha so cute and nice. Is this a bot for the team or this can also function as a wallet?
Jump to: