Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 17. (Read 169985 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
In a reddit post from Ton he refers to a prelim vote and actually links to it to gauge investor feedback.
Then when results are in clearly against him he calls the vote and its result nonsense.

Give everyone their remaining money back ton bi you horrible little grub (as per main consensus)- you are a meaningless plebe and you have destroyed your reputation forever in relation to crypto.
As for continuing "your project" - no one trusts you, then nvo brand is trashed and you are the main culprit for your own undoing, you are nothing but a bum.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Ton does seem to be heavily censoring this telegram and banning people from it
The main reasons being,
A - Questioning his version of events
B - Questioning his sheer imcompetence
C- Not in line with his narrative, or
D - Direct questions he wont answer as it will prove him to be dishonest and fraudulent.

If you couldnt trust him before due to his lack of leadership skills, lack of any business sense, his allegations against others with no proof or his immaturity well then this is the nail in the coffin.
No one should trust this useless pathetic excuse for a human

I don't quite trust any CEO without notable technical skills, they're mostly parasites.
Activity: 5
[quote au   thor=BTCMILLIONAIRE link=topic=1917456.msg43918675#msg43918675 date=1534049218]
What is the telegram channel?  and What is the process for the refund?
https://t.me/joinchat/Ff92WUidI54g8rv2NdRr1A

Good luck not getting banned by the Stasi, err, by Tonbi.
[/quote]

Ton does seem to be heavily censoring this telegram and banning people from it
The main reasons being,
A - Questioning his version of events
B - Questioning his sheer imcompetence
C- Not in line with his narrative, or
D - Direct questions he wont answer as it will prove him to be dishonest and fraudulent.

If you couldnt trust him before due to his lack of leadership skills, lack of any business sense, his allegations against others with no proof or his immaturity well then this is the nail in the coffin.
No one should trust this useless pathetic excuse for a human
What is the telegram channel?  and What is the process for the refund?
https://t.me/joinchat/Ff92WUidI54g8rv2NdRr1A

Good luck not getting banned by the Stasi, err, by Tonbi.
Activity: 428
Merit: 252
What is the telegram channel?  and What is the process for the refund?
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Impressive, Cool4y and some other guys were basically right since the beginning. The promises were too good to be true and there were so many red flags. I was so naive to trust them.

A refund of barely 40 % (in BTC I hope? Not just in USD) is disappointing, but still better than 0 %. Let's be refunded soon and forget that disaster.

@Cool4y is the real hero. He tried to warn all of us, but we didn't listen. There's always some truth to every conspiracy. I disappointed in myself that I didn't cash out when NVO hit $4 in bull run.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Would it be more appropriate to allow an exit window for those who want out? e.g. the escrows setup a buy back for a limited period of time where people can voluntarily choose to stay or go. The remaining holders can then follow Imed or Ton by vote.
Wouldn't it be better to just do a complete buyback (or as *complete* as it can be), and then let those people decide whether they want to re-invest in current or future endeavors by Ton or Imed? Both of them could run some sort of crowdsale once the mess is over. This gives everyone involved absolute freedom.

This makes perfect sense! Do 100% buyback. Those that want back in can reinvest. The rest take their BTC and go on their way. Everyone is happy with this model.
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
If there is really "any useful" code on either sides and we are close to the final product and even if it is beta i'd be willing to keep going but with each post and telegram banning it feels like we are getting played from both sides.

If a third party can clear up this mess why not go for it?
Activity: 26
Merit: 3
Would it be more appropriate to allow an exit window for those who want out? e.g. the escrows setup a buy back for a limited period of time where people can voluntarily choose to stay or go. The remaining holders can then follow Imed or Ton by vote.
Wouldn't it be better to just do a complete buyback (or as *complete* as it can be), and then let those people decide whether they want to re-invest in current or future endeavors by Ton or Imed? Both of them could run some sort of crowdsale once the mess is over. This gives everyone involved absolute freedom.

Solid plan, Ton couldn't lead a dog on a leash let alone a project of this magnitude.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 256
Since it's probably based on current holders, it will be restored to the addresses on counterparty maybe?
While nothing is clear with this. In addition to excuses in the chats nothing happens, everyone is very tired from this. We must wait for official statements.
Activity: 26
Merit: 3
It will be a 100% refund or no refund at all.Milestones are meaningless as are the words of unqualified bystanders and self proclaimed experts.

But you are an unqualified bystander so your words are meaningless too
Activity: 10
Since it's probably based on current holders, it will be restored to the addresses on counterparty maybe?
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Someone want to explain to me, why an ICO that raised more than $7,000,000 can't find programmers?

How is this refund going to happen? I doubt I can access myetherwallet anymore.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
Impressive, Cool4y and some other guys were basically right since the beginning. The promises were too good to be true and there were so many red flags. I was so naive to trust them.

A refund of barely 40 % (in BTC I hope? Not just in USD) is disappointing, but still better than 0 %. Let's be refunded soon and forget that disaster.

It will be a 100% refund or no refund at all.Milestones are meaningless as are the words of unqualified bystanders and self proclaimed experts.
I second this.

Am I getting this tl;dr right by the way?

Nemgun's version: Tonbi changing the modalities of the original whitepaper and ICO proposal to a point where they have to split.

Tonbi's version: Nemgun can't code/doesn't deliver code and needs to deliver or leave.

Also, can someone confirm or deny?
Nemgun took 75 BTC out of his allocated X share.
Tonbi took ~600 BTC out of his allocated Y share. What are X/Y and how much of the paid money is left?

Without trying to jump the gun, sounds like Ton is the twat in this case unless he pays back what he took. If he spent it then he's an even bigger failure for spending funds before delivering, especially on that scale.

Edit: Asking about funds gets immediate kicks from Ton on Telegram. It seems pretty clear what is going on here, a slimy "CEO" with no skills of his own duping a dev with a potentially too grand vision. Correct me if I'm wrong, which I doubt I am as any decent person would admit to their failures without flailing around. In this case one person took millions of funds and either spent or hid them long before delivering without any intention of refunding what he already took (other than what is left in the escrow, how convenient).
Activity: 9

I completely agree.

I didn't want to push for that at the time given that everyone was set on a vote.

The problems with a vote only became more obvious to me afterward.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1

Activity: 13

Would be perfect!
Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

Yes, this please. The public way this has collapsed shows lack of stable leadership and I'm not particularly keen on investing resources with either faction at this point.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Pages:
Jump to: