Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 20. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I "invested" 8BTC into this so called ICO crowsale so I want my 8BTC back.You can keep the Btrash for yourself as it is only a shitcoin along with all other forks but I would like my Bitcoin as in real bitcoin BTC refunded.

Lol. If you didn't read the OP a year ago then I don't feel sorry for you. Maybe now would be a good time to read into and get to understand what you invested in and how the escrows work in this situation.

Keep your Lol to yourself asshole.Your opinion is as irrelevant as you are.I have read the farcical OP and even the statement about Maidsafe on it breaches the original agreement nullifying any contractual T&C's.Funds released from escrow will legally have to be returned by these clowns to anyone who requests a refund.

Better to not paying attention to piece of shit like Chris also like TSWR, centermissing, radiumsoup (list is not complete) – they reveal themselves as a dirty sock puppets and shills.
Activity: 1459
Merit: 973
I "invested" 8BTC into this so called ICO crowsale so I want my 8BTC back.You can keep the Btrash for yourself as it is only a shitcoin along with all other forks but I would like my Bitcoin as in real bitcoin BTC refunded.

Lol. If you didn't read the OP a year ago then I don't feel sorry for you. Maybe now would be a good time to read into and get to understand what you invested in and how the escrows work in this situation.

Keep your Lol to yourself asshole.Your opinion is as irrelevant as you are.I have read the farcical OP and even the statement about Maidsafe on it breaches the original agreement nullifying any contractual T&C's.Funds released from escrow will legally have to be returned by these clowns to anyone who requests a refund.
Activity: 1459
Merit: 973
I "invested" 8BTC into this so called ICO crowsale so I want my 8BTC back.
That's not how this works. Read the release milestones (you are entitled to 40%; though the refund will use all available funds - exact numbers TBD).

Smells like major fraud.Who is to say developers hadn't all pre planned these milestones without any intention of having a working DEX so they simply had to use terms allowing milestones as a pretext to make money from invested funds without having any intention of finishing the job?There is also pattern here from past performance with regards other associated projects to support this conclusion.

It is looking like a slightly more sophisticated level of scam however misappropriation of funds alone is unacceptable.

I will expect the same amount sent from the address returned back to it and not a satoshi less.I will also now expect the matching shitcoin fork amounts attached to that address refunded.

Don't insult my intelligence talking about terms,conditions or trivial nonsense such as milestones in the meantime.I know what I am legally entitled to under the above circumstances and I will be getting it.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I "invested" 8BTC into this so called ICO crowsale so I want my 8BTC back.
That's not how this works. Read the release milestones (you are entitled to 40%; though the refund will use all available funds - exact numbers TBD).
Activity: 8
Please allow a consequent timeframe, for voting, signed messages etc.

Many people are on holidays and will have not seen what is going on now.

This project has been a total circus for a year, glad we can finally be refunded and not getting served a half-assed forked dex.
Activity: 882
Merit: 533
the problem with this vote is that it's not equal. Ton has a lot of nvst and way more funds than the development part. Right now ton is in a stong position because of that. The problem is that if ton wins, he will change all the plans of the whitepaper. He will remove the plungin system and make a fork of komodo. The investors didn't invest for a fork of komodo but for the whitepaper of nvo. Right now, he got 560 btc + 30 btc that I loan him and other cryptos. He delivered only one design of UI. I received only 75 btc of my 50%. I need the help of all the community and investors to improve the situation. I was the one to suggest the fully refund but it hasn't been accepted.
Activity: 25

The truth has been spoken, kudos buddy.

Congrats man, looks like the ice shield is moved finally 
legendary
Terminated.
A 72 hours time frame for such a mess will just leave the fate of the project in the hands of a handful of people that hold a large amount of assets.
Where did I mention a 72 hours time frame for the final vote?

People should just be allowed to decide who they support again by reinvesting if they want to, why this hasn't been considered. Didn't we took enough damage from the founders ignorance and lack of generic approach to the project? I mean, you've seen what a year of progress has brought.
Once/if you are refunded, then you can reinvest your money whenever you want (including ton and nemgun).

they don't have a TG (telegram) channel.....  Roll Eyes
Yes they do.

i think you as escrow should know it and it is part of your job to tell it to everybody.
It is absolutely not my job to provide you with information that you think that you are entitled to. My obligations in this situation are as follows: figure out the total funds left, prepare and explain the vote and the refund process. You are confusing the role of an escrow with that of a community manager.

they have slack and i found this but dont know if this is legit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScSkQSLecKG3eztlcrrnwMZjX0WtPUoAXwUbCRtNre417jF-A/viewform
This poll will be open for approx. 72 hours, that is until 10.00 AM UTC+0 (9th of August). You have until then to vote.
Preliminary vote. The actual vote will require signed messages.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
they don't have a TG (telegram) channel.....  Roll Eyes
i think you as escrow should know it and it is part of your job to tell it to everybody.

they have slack and i found this but dont know if this is legit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScSkQSLecKG3eztlcrrnwMZjX0WtPUoAXwUbCRtNre417jF-A/viewform
This poll will be open for approx. 72 hours, that is until 10.00 AM UTC+0 (9th of August). You have until then to vote.

and without signed messages it will be worthless.
Activity: 10
The holders (community) will vote (weighted) on where they want the project to go. Neither you nor Ton are currently in the position to make this call.

A 72 hours time frame for such a mess will just leave the fate of the project in the hands of a handful of people that hold a large amount of assets. In my opinion if not enough people are represented for the vote a decision that goes towards either of the sides shouldn't be taken, because it's going to be based on what a few whales voted. That's just my opinion and it comes from the fact that a lot of people are not checking the project for updates because the developers have been really poor with communications and deadlines. Bigger holders are more active and interested in this, so they will make moves. Good luck mobilizing the rest 5000 people in three days.

People should just be allowed to decide who they support again by reinvesting if they want to, why this hasn't been considered. Didn't we took enough damage from the founders ignorance and lack of generic approach to the project? I mean, you've seen what a year of progress has brought.

A lot of smaller holders haven't even heard about the project being torn down to pieces. It's going to take several hundreds of people to overthrow a decision made by any of the top 5 whales. I don't think people will mobilize quick enough to react and make the vote fair. Don't expect more than 30% voter turnout, will be curious to see if I am wrong. There's usually systems in place to protect for low voting turnout, is there going to be anything like this here or this is final?

Because if it's final, 2-3 people will decide the project's fate since it's weighted. And it's fair to be weighted since they've put most money in it, that's fine, but I am arguing that there isn't enough time and it has been communicated poorly. At least an extend in time?

Also none of the sides presented any information to help us decide, as far as I am concerned, no one has provided any proof. Just claims against each other.
legendary
Terminated.
There was never 3091 BTC. This is why random individuals shouldn't try to do audits..
then tell the average joe that is trying to do an audit.....  Kiss the amount at the beginning and how much is left now.
Follow the TG channel to avoid asking unnecessary questions.
legendary

There was never 3091 BTC. This is why random individuals shouldn't try to do audits..

then tell the average joe that is trying to do an audit.....  Kiss the amount at the beginning and how much is left now.
legendary
Terminated.
this is "endless" and i don't have the time to check all the transactions.....
Why exactly would you care where the money is going to or coming from as long as the amount (as per milestones) is there? You would waste your own time trying to trace it all, especially since altcoin addresses aren't public.

the wallet (354jirex7gkFxMiNmN45SxyMxSUsdGcrsf) in OP is empty.
3,091 btc
legendary
the wallet (354jirex7gkFxMiNmN45SxyMxSUsdGcrsf) in OP is empty.
3,091 btc
354jirex7gkFxMiNmN45SxyMxSUsdGcrsf 1,593 sent to => 3ECo88VpXVaYSongyYxTYKLHNw16J1cRLK
1,313 3ECo88VpXVaYSongyYxTYKLHNw16J1cRLK => 3Bcy5PXBjHdv5Vh3x3w8Fsi5RFPsuZzfvq
1,313 3Bcy5PXBjHdv5Vh3x3w8Fsi5RFPsuZzfvq => 3D8LSnVv3DvwkXdmTtAsUzygeQUzpDJcPv
1,293 3D8LSnVv3DvwkXdmTtAsUzygeQUzpDJcPv => 3PH6aW83TwXWJXNKXP4fdfAd6eNftfYe65
1,293 3PH6aW83TwXWJXNKXP4fdfAd6eNftfYe65 => 38PtcLxfmaNJnYHJR4Kpy2qXUFHkaTq8RX
1,243 38PtcLxfmaNJnYHJR4Kpy2qXUFHkaTq8RX => 36Uh2ine6UzWGPTDYdENqS6pj6Rzx4Q67R

280 3ECo88VpXVaYSongyYxTYKLHNw16J1cRLK => 13XUkHr7pWv9pNjKeaMB32tApmLwmBhS4r

354jirex7gkFxMiNmN45SxyMxSUsdGcrsf 1,497 sent to => 3DM5Zk9MxaraDXY5VqEpz15kfZsno6PZ6Q

this is "endless" and i don't have the time to check all the transactions.....
Activity: 378
Merit: 5
Thank you very much Lauda. Please keep us informed of how the vote will work.

Many thanks
legendary
Terminated.
but i think that the so called Devs are holding most of the tokens and thats why this wont work this way.
1) No.
2) You can't blame the developers for buying (if they did) what others sold.

This option is by far the best one, and it is next to impossible to change my mind on it.
legendary
but i think that the so called Devs are holding most of the tokens and thats why this wont work this way.
legendary
Terminated.
-nonsense snipped -
So I propose that the remaining funds that I am entitled to for the previous milestones be released to me so I can continue development of the DEX, and then investors should be refunded everything that is still in escrow as they are entitled to.
The holders (community) will vote (weighted) on where they want the project to go. Neither you nor Ton are currently in the position to make this call.
the community or the investors? weighted according the amount of NVO tokens in the wallets right now or the amount of BTC invested during the ICO?
Holders (which is what the community consists of), not investors. To prevent people from receiving double refunds in cases where, e.g., you invested, then sold everything and now want a refund, this would go based on current NVST holdings.

Note that this was a suggestion by some community member. All options considered, it seems to be the best one.
legendary
-nonsense snipped -
So I propose that the remaining funds that I am entitled to for the previous milestones be released to me so I can continue development of the DEX, and then investors should be refunded everything that is still in escrow as they are entitled to.

the community or the investors? weighted according the amount of NVO tokens in the wallets right now or the amount of BTC invested during the ICO?

Pages:
Jump to: