Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 97. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

image host

Hi guys, I am trying to import my coins into wallet xcp but this error always appears, can anyone help me? If I can not import until 1 August lose my coins?

Hey, try using the CounterParty PaperWallet to sweep your tokens.
https://github.com/Jpja/Sweep-XCP-Paperwallet

i have the same trouble xcp wallet is cancer
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi,

To all of you who participated in the NVO crowdsale, please post the escrow address you sent your coins to. Thanks.

BTC    - 3AiGej11G8jUXvEBPvQKPLiHXC7ruUCp1Z
DASH - 
DOGE -
ETC    -
ETH    -
LTC    -
MAID -
WAVES -
XRP    - 

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
https://preview.ibb.co/irORc5/xcp.jpg
image host

Hi guys, I am trying to import my coins into wallet xcp but this error always appears, can anyone help me? If I can not import until 1 August lose my coins?

Hey, try using the CounterParty PaperWallet to sweep your tokens.
Activity: 324
Merit: 251

image host

Activity: 249
I am worried by the latest SEC decisions (in relation to DAO).

If I remember correctly they say that any token that is
1) used to raise money
2) with profit in mind
3) especially if some sort of dividend is connected with the ownership of such token
should be regarded as a security.

The undisguised profit sharing design of NVO seems to be unlucky in this respect. Maybe it would be wiser to do it in an other way, for  example: burning  tokens instead of giving dividends and let the owners profit from the deflationary rise of the price
Activity: 460

I have NVST in counterwallet  on address that i created in counter wallet of which i have exported the private key
out of counterwallet  before that I have  received the NVST assets on it.

So I do not need to do anything then or what?
Do i need to follow the procedure that i have described above or i can leave the NVST where it is?!

Excuse me for being boring whit my question but I  just want to be safe and avoid to mess
up with my small stake of precious NVST.

Thanks.

you have already the tokens in your counterwallet, you must do nothing at all
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534

We have contacted bittrex but haven't any response from them, neither positive or negative, i think they are waiting for the resolution of the actual conflict on the bitcoin blockchain as we are using CounterParty which is based on Bitcoin.

Regarding the website, it will soon be updated, we prefered focusing on the distribution and development, we didn't found the time to properly work on it, however, in the next few days the website will be updated.

Thanks for your feedbacks, the team really appreciates them.

Regarding the sweep process, there are some issues with counterwallet however, we found an alternative confirmed by the counterParty community : https://github.com/Jpja/Sweep-XCP-Paperwallet

Just ensure that you put the right name : NVST and to set the miner's fees to 0.0008 BTC or higher.

Hello.

Is this related to 1st august?
So exporting I mean having ownership of the BTC private key from couterwallet  is not enough?

So form reading the info of that page:

i have understood that i should do the following:

1) Install electrum wallet on my computer
2) generate a new BTC address
3) send all my BTC from counter wallet to this new address generated in electrum
4) download the sweep.html from https://github.com/Jpja/Sweep-XCP-Paperwallet
5) follow the instructions from that page and send NVST from address in counterwallet to the new address that was generated in electrum.

Please can you confirm this?!
Also if anybody has already done that by using this sweep.html can you confirm that it works?

Thanks.

Hello, yes many exchanges are slowly disabling their bitcoin wallets because of 1st August.
Your method is one of the many possible ways to do it, you can also create an address using coinb.in and send the tokens there using either Jpja's repo, coindaddy's public API, or counterwallet.

Regarding 1st August and its effect, nothing will harm you as long as you have the private key of your bitcoin addresseS. As of my informations,3 splits could happen, but what ever happens, as long as you have your private keys, you are safe.

Yani reported many successfull sweeps using Jpja's repo.

I have NVST in counterwallet  on address that i created in counter wallet of which i have exported the private key
out of counterwallet  before that I have  received the NVST assets on it.

So I do not need to do anything then or what?
Do i need to follow the procedure that i have described above or i can leave the NVST where it is?!

Excuse me for being boring whit my question but I  just want to be safe and avoid to mess
up with my small stake of precious NVST.

Thanks.

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

No, what i means is that i created a safenet when i was solving NVO issues, the thing is that it is less experimental compared to maidsafe's safenet, more functional and stronger. I will ask to the maidsafe team to check it in the next 2 months as it still needs experiments.

Great !! Keep up the good work!!!

any ETA for website ecc?

Thanks for the support, i really appreciate it migello. for the website, Ton is in charge, maybe in a week.

No, what i means is that i created a safenet when i was solving NVO issues, the thing is that it is less experimental compared to maidsafe's safenet, more functional and stronger. I will ask to the maidsafe team to check it in the next 2 months as it still needs experiments.

Great !! Keep up the good work!!!

any ETA for website ecc?
Sounds promising. Hope it is not just talk.
Maybe one of the third party Escrows could give an opinion on the progress? Are they still following up closeley?

I think I will dump my BCC on monday to try and accumelate some more NVST.

The escrows can't confirm for now as they are not involved in the development, however, they are still holding the funds as they release based on milestones. we had to get 30% after the crowdsale but we decided to withdraw 9% only as we had to refund the advertising, we don't want to consume the crowdsale funds and waste them, the next withdrawal will happen at the next milestone. We want to care about the funds invested and manage them as wisely as possible.

Activity: 504
Merit: 259
Sounds promising. Hope it is not just talk.
Maybe one of the third party Escrows could give an opinion on the progress? Are they still following up closeley?

I think I will dump my BCC on monday to try and accumelate some more NVST.

Damn that's a lot of coding sounds like you're a beast with this lol I like that NVO will be a strong competitor to any other decentralized exchange but question, if I read your above statement right you might be taking a different direction then implementing NVO into SafeNet and using the maidsafe 10.0 you created instead? Am I understanding that correctly?

i think the copy/paste from safenet forum is lacking something from https://safenetforum.org/t/nvo-decentralized-exchange-crowdsale/13608/813

"i am not only making NVO to succeed, i am also making safenet 10.0, i think that NVO will really explode, as both have to work together."

i think they say that have in store things to improve safenet to be "10x" better working together

Damn that's a lot of coding sounds like you're a beast with this lol I like that NVO will be a strong competitor to any other decentralized exchange but question, if I read your above statement right you might be taking a different direction then implementing NVO into SafeNet and using the maidsafe 10.0 you created instead? Am I understanding that correctly?

i think the copy/paste from safenet forum is lacking something from https://safenetforum.org/t/nvo-decentralized-exchange-crowdsale/13608/813

"i am not only making NVO to succeed, i am also making safenet 10.0, i think that NVO will really explode, as both have to work together."

i think they say that have in store things to improve safenet to be "10x" better working together
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
http://imgur.com/a/yHBCo

Also, i promissed offline trading, resolved. I promised to solve double spending, resolved. I promised 0 conf, i found an issue, but i solved it, however it issued another problem, i burned a computer because of that as it had to manage a poloniex-like transaction volume, i understood from that the users would have to manage the same amount of transactions on their side, so i had to go for a light version, and it works pretty well, but doing so, i though about the websites who run APIs, how are they going to do if they were to be hosted on safenet.
These APIs need CPU, i tried to contact dirvine, he told me he is busy and that i should talk in the forum.
The safebrowser would be usefull for NVO, but i doubt that it will help in the case of a website like Poloniex or coinpayments.
I asked myself a lot of questions (even burned a good computer for that), doing that, i create a maidsafe 10.0, i would need about 2 months for good experimentations, the worst is that i did it in a week, that’s why i don’t think roadmaps are relevant to me, it is true that i haven’t slept about 19 hours in a week, no DDOS possibility, cloudflare will soon retire, also, the website’s origine is hidden by the network.
However, the technology is different from SafeNet.
In about 3 months, i think that we could swap the maids.

http://imgur.com/a/yHBCo

Also, i promissed offline trading, resolved. I promised to solve double spending, resolved. I promised 0 conf, i found an issue, but i solved it, however it issued another problem, i burned a computer because of that as it had to manage a poloniex-like transaction volume, i understood from that the users would have to manage the same amount of transactions on their side, so i had to go for a light version, and it works pretty well, but doing so, i though about the websites who run APIs, how are they going to do if they were to be hosted on safenet.
These APIs need CPU, i tried to contact dirvine, he told me he is busy and that i should talk in the forum.
The safebrowser would be usefull for NVO, but i doubt that it will help in the case of a website like Poloniex or coinpayments.
I asked myself a lot of questions (even burned a good computer for that), doing that, i create a maidsafe 10.0, i would need about 2 months for good experimentations, the worst is that i did it in a week, that’s why i don’t think roadmaps are relevant to me, it is true that i haven’t slept about 19 hours in a week, no DDOS possibility, cloudflare will soon retire, also, the website’s origine is hidden by the network.
However, the technology is different from SafeNet.
In about 3 months, i think that we could swap the maids.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Talked with the guys recently, they're working on fixing the tokens sent from exchanges

The second distribution should start soon enough
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

[/quote]

Well, i am pressuring myself to deliver it in 4 months, personnal challenge, if we deliver it in 10 months then i am really an idiot because this delay would be in case i get a car accident or something like that. Once the wallet is fully functional (you may have seen the screens) and ready, i will push a repo to let people see the work live.
As once the alpha wallet is ready it will be used a wrapper, then you will have the second wrapper to communicate with technos, and then we will just have to see if safenet is ready, i had a talk with Dirvine and apparently they are progressing quickly recently, which a good news.
[/quote]

That's excellent news looks like I need to pickup some MAID on top of more NVST while that prices are still cheap safenet has been a long anticipated project! I'm thrilled to hear you challenge yourself so hard to complete it in such a short timeframe faster is better in this game after all!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
So is there any other way then using counter wallet to get my nvo ?

yes. this i just like with all the ETH tokens. you need a counterparty wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

Regarding the sweep process, there are some issues with counterwallet however, we found an alternative confirmed by the counterParty community : https://github.com/Jpja/Sweep-XCP-Paperwallet

Just ensure that you put the right name : NVST and to set the miner's fees to 0.0008 BTC or higher.

i used this tool two times. and all that has been sweep is 0.00000009 NVST.

Send Asset Quantity
MAX transfers entire balance.

thats what i did.

EDIT:
I had to put the exact amount of coins to be able to sweep everything.
So is there any other way then using counter wallet to get my nvo ?

Hello, yes, there are different from simple to advanced.

1- You can use counterwallet
2- You can create a raw transaction and sign it using your private key
3- You can use third party scripts to move the tokens
4- You can use your own federated node

Can you please PM me your exact situation ? i will either guide or  direct you to slack.

We have contacted bittrex but haven't any response from them, neither positive or negative, i think they are waiting for the resolution of the actual conflict on the bitcoin blockchain as we are using CounterParty which is based on Bitcoin.

Regarding the website, it will soon be updated, we prefered focusing on the distribution and development, we didn't found the time to properly work on it, however, in the next few days the website will be updated.

Thanks for your feedbacks, the team really appreciates them.

Hello.

Is this related to 1st august?
So exporting I mean having ownership of the BTC private key from couterwallet  is not enough?

So form reading the info of that page:

i have understood that i should do the following:

1) Install electrum wallet on my computer
2) generate a new BTC address
3) send all my BTC from counter wallet to this new address generated in electrum
4) download the sweep.html from https://github.com/Jpja/Sweep-XCP-Paperwallet
5) follow the instructions from that page and send NVST from address in counterwallet to the new address that was generated in electrum.

Please can you confirm this?!
Also if anybody has already done that by using this sweep.html can you confirm that it works?

Thanks.

Hello, yes many exchanges are slowly disabling their bitcoin wallets because of 1st August.
Your method is one of the many possible ways to do it, you can also create an address using coinb.in and send the tokens there using either Jpja's repo, coindaddy's public API, or counterwallet.

Regarding 1st August and its effect, nothing will harm you as long as you have the private key of your bitcoin addresseS. As of my informations,3 splits could happen, but what ever happens, as long as you have your private keys, you are safe.

Yani reported many successfull sweeps using Jpja's repo.

-snip-
Wallet definitely looks good please to hear the progress of the token on that side of things, sucks we're still not on a major exchange but thats okay once the wallet is finished who cares it'll probably give Waves and BTS a run for there money. When is Beta release or is there a Beta release scheduled?

Hello, this is actually an alpha candidate, there is no exchange function into it, it is the basic wallet.

I am pleased that everyone looks satisfied, it is really awesome.

Cool glad to hear that things are progressing along hopefully there is no hiccups in the development but I imagine there will be all great project take time so 6-10 months sounds like a stretch goal honestly for a fully functional DEX maybe 12-15 months but definitely not 6 months unless you just have some software  developing gods working on it lmao  Cheesy

Well, i am pressuring myself to deliver it in 4 months, personnal challenge, if we deliver it in 10 months then i am really an idiot because this delay would be in case i get a car accident or something like that. Once the wallet is fully functional (you may have seen the screens) and ready, i will push a repo to let people see the work live.
As once the alpha wallet is ready it will be used a wrapper, then you will have the second wrapper to communicate with technos, and then we will just have to see if safenet is ready, i had a talk with Dirvine and apparently they are progressing quickly recently, which a good news.
Pages:
Jump to: