Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE IS LIVE] Atronocom - Crypto Payment Platform - page 62. (Read 16742 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
Do you have a channel on YouTube, where can I see the presentation of your messenger?
Activity: 99
I don’t really understand why I need one more secure messenger. Now there are some very popular secure messengers. How will you be better?
Activity: 34
Will you have mining or MasterNodes?  Who will handle the blockchain blocks?
Activity: 59
Accreditation is required only for residents of the United States? Or should all users be accredited?
Activity: 67
I understand investors will not get a token until you launch your blockchain?

Yes, coins will be credited after the launch of the atronocom network.

Therefore, they called it SAFT.

In my opinion, this is very bad for investors, since a token can be created in a year or two
I understand investors will not get a token until you launch your blockchain?
Activity: 79
I have registered and I see an alert that I cannot send funds from the exchange.

Why can't I send bitcoin from the exchange?

This is an erroneous alert, you can send cryptocurrency from exchange

Thanks for the answer. I realized that I will get a unique Bitcoin address

Most likely the coins will be credited to your account in the application that will be associated with unique Bitcoin (ethereum or Bitcoin cash) addresses
Activity: 28
I have registered and I see an alert that I cannot send funds from the exchange.

Why can't I send bitcoin from the exchange?

This is an erroneous alert, you can send cryptocurrency from exchange

Thanks for the answer. I realized that I will get a unique Bitcoin address
Activity: 84
Will I be able to create groups and communities of interest in the application?
Activity: 93
It would be incredibly convenient to shop and communicate with the seller. He sends photos of the goods, and I pay

It would not be entirely safe to transfer money in front of in a safe and anonymous messenger. I would not do that

To do this, there is a smart contract that allows you to conduct secure transactions between the buyer and the seller.
Activity: 70
It would be incredibly convenient to shop and communicate with the seller. He sends photos of the goods, and I pay

It would not be entirely safe to transfer money in front of in a safe and anonymous messenger. I would not do that
Activity: 96
Activity: 105
The functionality of transferring funds between users will be integrated into the messenger?

Do you mean is it possible to send money to your interlocutor directly through the chat in the messenger?
Activity: 99
The functionality of transferring funds between users will be integrated into the messenger?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Now there are anonymous and secure messengers, why are you creating Atronom?

Perhaps it is better to make a convenient exchange with instant transfer to a virtual card?

Atronom uses the latest encryption technology and can become the best secure messenger. Even despite the competition from Telegram, Atronom has a great advantage, since it combines both instant messenger and banking and exchange
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Now there are anonymous and secure messengers, why are you creating Atronom?

Perhaps it is better to make a convenient exchange with instant transfer to a virtual card?
Activity: 46
Where in this case will you transfer Atronom tokens?

Atronom tokens are likely to be credited to your Atronom messenger account.
Where in this case will you transfer Atronom tokens?
Activity: 67
How can he confirm that he is the owner of the address from which the bitcoin was sent?

Each registered user receives a unique Bitcoin address for payment. Therefore, it does not matter from which wallet you send cryptocurrency.
How can he confirm that he is the owner of the address from which the bitcoin was sent?
Pages:
Jump to: