Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE IS LIVE] Atronocom - Crypto Payment Platform - page 64. (Read 16742 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
This messenger is completely decentralized? Administrators can view users' messages?
Activity: 26
It is true that you are targeting mobile apps. Now, all the functions should be located in a smartphone. Messenger and mobile payments is a fast and convenient
Activity: 7
I am a bit do not understand you combine messenger, virtual card, and exchange cryptocurrency in one platform?
Activity: 4
Hello! How I can contact with CEO of the project? Please PM me
Activity: 59
Users will need to provide their documents, take a selfie with the documents and confirm their residential address
Activity: 67
Do all users need to confirm KYC?

Yes, this is mandatory for all users of the platform. KYC is an international requirement for legal work.
Do all users need to confirm KYC?
Activity: 79
Have you tested the platform 10 million transactions per day?
Activity: 28
Do your main testers live in Brazil and Argentina?
Activity: 84
On decentralized exchanges, orders can be processed for a very long time. I do not think it's a good idea
Activity: 87
Having accounts on cryptocurrency exchanges with a large number of coins is very risky.

How will you return the money to users if the exchange is hacked?

To do this, you can use only decentralized crypto exchanges to protect yourself and customers.
Activity: 97
Having accounts on cryptocurrency exchanges with a large number of coins is very risky.

How will you return the money to users if the exchange is hacked?
Activity: 93
That is, you will have accounts opened on several exchanges to buy cryptocurrency at the lowest price?
Activity: 70
What exchanges will you work with for instant cryptocurrency buyback?
Activity: 96
The price of the ATROM increased to 0.40 EUR due to the fact that you are ahead of plans on the road map?
Activity: 105
Who participated in testing the beta version of the platform?

Was the load created by bots or real people?

Judging by the number of participants, these are bots. Atronom claims that 12,000 users participated in the testing.
Activity: 99
Who participated in testing the beta version of the platform?

Was the load created by bots or real people?
I heard that Roskomnadzor wanted to block telegram in Russia, but they could not do it.
Activity: 67
I know that in Russia the special services force representatives of instant messengers to provide encryption keys. What will you do in this case?
What kind of encryption will you use to transfer messages between smartphones?
Pages:
Jump to: