Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE IS LIVE] Atronocom - Crypto Payment Platform - page 63. (Read 16742 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
I have registered and I see an alert that I cannot send funds from the exchange.

Why can't I send bitcoin from the exchange?

This is an erroneous alert, you can send cryptocurrency from exchange
Activity: 28
I have registered and I see an alert that I cannot send funds from the exchange.

Why can't I send bitcoin from the exchange?
Activity: 84
Can I buy your tokens without going through KYC / AML?
Activity: 87
Team SAFT investors from earlier rounds are subject up to 3-year lockup periods.

Does this mean that tokens will be blocked for 3 years or for another term of up to 3 years?
Activity: 97
You have options where tokens will be blocked for 8 months or 4 years.

What determines the blocking period?
Activity: 70
Atronom is more than just a messenger, Atronom has no competitors.

Theoretically, telegram can become a competitor if they launch their virtual card and cryptocurrency
Activity: 96
Are you not afraid to face the problems that telegram had in Russia?
Activity: 105
Who are your main competitors?

If in terms of the messenger, then the competitors are telegram and WhatsApp
Activity: 99
Who are your main competitors?
Activity: 8
In my view, sufficient to have the manager send text messages and make calls. If this instant messenger will be safe, many users switch to atronocom.
Activity: 9
ATRONOCOM positioning itself as a secure instant messenger, so ATRONOCOM will not introduce video calls as long until they can ensure proper encryption and security
Activity: 11
Telegram Messenger still has not made the possibility of video calls, as they can not guarantee the security and encryption
Activity: 13
Will you be able to video call atronocom application?
Activity: 7
In what year you are planning to open branches in Liechtenstein and Malta?
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
This project lacks credibility, due to lack  of vital information that will attract genuine investors, such as the absence of a whitepaper with the full essence of the project, there is no novelty in this project, it lacks info about the team and lots more, which make all to appear empty.
Atronocom representatives said that they will not only participate in the Expo, but also become partners activities
You will participate in the next Expo in Dubai, which will be held in the next year?
Documents must be issued to the central registry UAE in Abu Dhabi. But the project team did not show the registration documents
In the white paper, you indicated that the company is based in Dubai and you will have the support of the government. Where you can see the documents of incorporation?
Activity: 12
What is the main mission of the project atronocom? I understand you want to create a secure instant messengers or there are priorities?
Pages:
Jump to: