Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 26. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Who is going to be LeadCoin customers? small, medium or big businesses?
Are they going to have any marketing tools for sellers to promote their leads?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Who is going to be LeadCoin customers? small, medium or big businesses?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
When is SDK gonna be launched?
At the end of the year after the platform is launched.
Activity: 336
When is SDK gonna be launched?
Activity: 322
Why would u let provider create  separate clients? They should work all together. It’s much more convenient.
If i’m not wrong all the  providers’ leads will be store on the platform. I dont think there is a problem there. And this way it’s gonna be convenient.
What are the advantages of this approach?
The networks gonna grow bigger faster. The providers are going to attract leads to LeadCoin from different industries. And it’s better for clients obviously. 
I think that’s the right approach. They dont even have to run a marketing campaign, right?
Well they still will have marketing campaign anyways. But their work with mobile service providers will increase platform popularity in general.
How many providers are they planning to work with?
Activity: 238
Why would u let provider create  separate clients? They should work all together. It’s much more convenient.
If i’m not wrong all the  providers’ leads will be store on the platform. I dont think there is a problem there. And this way it’s gonna be convenient.
The networks gonna grow bigger faster. The providers are going to attract leads to LeadCoin from different industries. And it’s better for clients obviously. 
I think that’s the right approach. They dont even have to run a marketing campaign, right?
Well they still will have marketing campaign anyways. But their work with mobile service providers will increase platform popularity in general.
Activity: 322
Activity: 294
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
When are they releasing LeadCoin mobile app?
They r planning to finish it in the second quarter of 2018.
means at least to wait until middle of the year and we hope to realize on time
with the progress made by the project team, it's not impossible that they can prove it but must keep consistent
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
They r planning to finish it in the second quarter of 2018.
Activity: 168
Activity: 308
Attraction of new users is a good thing, but you mustnt forget about the current ones. The management of the project has to do smth to keep them interested in the platform. I hope the developers will think about it.

You know what would get me be most interested in the platform? If they constantly manage to bring in new users Wink Everyone benefits from a growing user base and the generated network effects. Bringing in new users means taking care of existing users, that's how I see it.
An interesting product that occupies its own niche in the blockchain market.I like that LeadCoin will use Bancor Protocol and Ethereum platform at the same time.
The MVP release is planned by the LeadCoin development team for the second quarter of 2018. waitting for this excellent time
Activity: 336
An interesting product that occupies its own niche in the blockchain market.I like that LeadCoin will use Bancor Protocol and Ethereum platform at the same time.
Activity: 210
What else will it be possible to buy for LDC tokens on the platform besides the leads?
How does the LeadCoin architecture structure transaction between buyers and sellers? How does it differ from what we often see?
This issue is described in our WP detail enough. If you still have questions after you will read it, we will be glad to answer them.
What user’s data may be interesting for companies, working in LeadCoin? And how much will it be possible to sell this data for?
The main interest is the contact data of potential buyers. The price of a particular lead is regulated basing on the demand and supply.
Pages:
Jump to: