Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 23. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
What info will the buyers be able to view in the system about the sellers?
Their rating, contact data and the reviews of other buyers. Perhaps, more options will be added in the future.
What options are you planning to add to the service right after the launch of the platform? How will this do the users’ work even more convenient?
By the moment of the launch the platform will have everything that is necessary to choose, sell and buy the leads comfortably. The detailed plan of the development of the platform can be found in the WP.
I’m waiting for the launch of the project, I like it very much! It’s a pity that there wont be any bonuses for the first users in honor of launch. Although, maybe such info will appear later.
We have several ideas related to the launch of the project, but we cant disclose them yet.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
What types of smart contracts will be used in LeadCoin service?
Activity: 238
Has development of the platform already started?
Yes, of course Technical development is under the way.

Do they already developing the mobile version of the platform?
The development takes place in parallel. The web- and mobile versions of the platform will be launched at the same time.
Activity: 224

Do they already developing the mobile version of the platform?
Activity: 238
Activity: 224
Activity: 212
I’m waiting for the launch of the project, I like it very much! It’s a pity that there wont be any bonuses for the first users in honor of launch. Although, maybe such info will appear later.
Well, it was said that there will be kinda promotional tokens which will be given to the users during the first days after the launch of the platform. They should increase the activity on the platform at once.
I haven’t heard anything about this. What will promotional tokens give to the first users of LeadCoin?
It’ll be possible to buy the first leads for free using them. They will be created just in order to let the users estimate the operation of the service and decide whether they need LeadCoin or not.
How many leads will it be possible to buy for promotional tokens?
No one have announced clear info yet. I think that it will be possible to buy no more than 5 leads. Then it will be necessary to use ordinary LDC tokens.
Okay, and will the sellers get normal tokens while the first buyers are paying with promotional tokens?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Well, it was said that there will be kinda promotional tokens which will be given to the users during the first days after the launch of the platform. They should increase the activity on the platform at once.
I haven’t heard anything about this. What will promotional tokens give to the first users of LeadCoin?
It’ll be possible to buy the first leads for free using them. They will be created just in order to let the users estimate the operation of the service and decide whether they need LeadCoin or not.
No one have announced clear info yet. I think that it will be possible to buy no more than 5 leads. Then it will be necessary to use ordinary LDC tokens.
Activity: 212
Activity: 51
Activity: 364
What options are you planning to add to the service right after the launch of the platform? How will this do the users’ work even more convenient?
What industries are priority for your project? Or are all of them equal to you?
There’re mo cleat priorities. We want to provide as comfortable conditions as possible, but this process requires some time.
How will the syndication mechanism motivate the enterprises to become operators of the platforms?

They receive some part of the income and become interested not only in use but also in the development of the platform due to that
What commission will the operators pay to LeadCoin? Will it be possible to reduce the commission due to large sales volumes?
The info on the exact amount of commissions and opportunities of their appearance will be announced in the near future.
What info will the buyers be able to view in the system about the sellers?
Pages:
Jump to: