Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 27. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
If a lead is sold in the system once, then there won’t be a possibility to resell it in the future, even in 6 months or in a year, right? Even if a person is looking for a completely different product?
It’s  possible to sell the lead as long as it’s qualitative.
Are you ready for such a crisis situation: if users stop using ad networks, then there will be fewer and fewer of new leads. How, then, will LeadCoin work?
The scenario that you’ve described seems to us extremely unlikely. However, if this happens, the project will be able to rebuild for new circumstances.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Why do you call the leads unused a  precious asset which will bring profit if its sale will allow to minimize the promo campaign costs only?
Activity: 224
Havent any new exchanges accepted LDC yet?
No, so far there’re 4 exchnages working with this token.
Activity: 238
Havent any new exchanges accepted LDC yet?
Merit: 100
If I don’t have to use the platform in the future, where will I be able to sell my LDC tokens or exchange them to other cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Tell me please, will I get 100% of funds spent on purchase of the leads back if I win the dispute with the seller?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
When will the company launch SDK for operators?
It’s planned at the 4th quarter of this year.
Activity: 196
When will the company launch SDK for operators?
Activity: 238
Are you ready for such a crisis situation: if users stop using ad networks, then there will be fewer and fewer of new leads. How, then, will LeadCoin work?
Activity: 336
If a lead is sold in the system once, then there won’t be a possibility to resell it in the future, even in 6 months or in a year, right? Even if a person is looking for a completely different product?
Who guarantees that after selling the lead the seller himself wont use the contact data and attract to cooperate with his organization?
We check the quality of leads. In addition, if you study the process of receipt of the leads, you’ll understand that the seller has already used it but the buyer wasn’t interested in the product offered.
What exactly detailed info on every lead except for the contacts is available?
The exact list of the fields for submitting the info depends on the industry of a particular lead.
Will the seller approve that the lead has agreed that his or her personal data will be published on LeadCoin platform?

Yes, it’s obligatory. All the leads must give informed consent to provide their personal data.
Will thebe an algorithm making the buyer come across the necessary needs in the system? How will it work?
It’s quite simple: the user submit the criteria of the search and the system offers him the options amazing suitable for these criteria.
As far as I understand, the contact data wont be available in the pre-view mode. So mode. So what data will the buyers know in order to understand whether they’re interested in this or that lead or not?
There will be enough info in the lead for determination. Also, every lead will have a test period.
What protection will the sellers get for their leads in the regard that the seller wont deceive them and take the contact data without paying?
The smart contracts are the best protection from such kinds of fraud and they will be implemented on our platform.
Activity: 252
What user’s data may be interesting for companies, working in LeadCoin? And how much will it be possible to sell this data for?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
How does the LeadCoin architecture structure transaction between buyers and sellers? How does it differ from what we often see?
Activity: 336
Based on what blockchain was the LDC token made?
That was said many times. It was developed on the Ethereum basis.
Pages:
Jump to: