Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 25. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
What commission will the operators pay to LeadCoin? Will it be possible to reduce the commission due to large sales volumes?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
How will the syndication mechanism motivate the enterprises to become operators of the platforms?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
What industries are priority for your project? Or are all of them equal to you?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I like the idea of integration with Webydo very much. When will it be realized?
Integration with this service is planned at the third channel of this year.
Activity: 224
 I like the idea of integration with Webydo very much. When will it be realized?
Activity: 336
How much does one LDC token cost at the exchange at the moment?

I checked it a couple of hours ago, the cost was a little more than 4 cents on QRYPTOS.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
How much does one LDC token cost at the exchange at the moment?
Activity: 364
Is Ethereum a good base for token? It seems that its options are limited so now the projects use the blockchain of new generation. Why didn’t LeadCoin do the same?..
That’s nonsense. Ethereum is an industry standard at the moment, many projects use it,  there’s no reason to doubt it.
What important stuff will LeadCoin get, if Ethereum is so cool?
It will get compatibility with the ERC20 standard which leverages the rich existing infrastructure of the Ethereum ecosystem such as development tools, wallets and exchanges.
Hey guys Ethereum is really cool, many projects use it now. But I’m wondering how smart contracts will be implemented in the LeadCoin?
The use of ERC-20 gives the ability to program trustless smart contracts over Ethereum with a Turing-complete language. This provides a range of advantages which are necessary to the project like LeadCoin.
You’ve  already started, so tell me please, what these advantages are?))

Activity: 406
Is Ethereum a good base for token? It seems that its options are limited so now the projects use the blockchain of new generation. Why didn’t LeadCoin do the same?..
That’s nonsense. Ethereum is an industry standard at the moment, many projects use it,  there’s no reason to doubt it.
It will get compatibility with the ERC20 standard which leverages the rich existing infrastructure of the Ethereum ecosystem such as development tools, wallets and exchanges.
Hey guys Ethereum is really cool, many projects use it now. But I’m wondering how smart contracts will be implemented in the LeadCoin?
The use of ERC-20 gives the ability to program trustless smart contracts over Ethereum with a Turing-complete language. This provides a range of advantages which are necessary to the project like LeadCoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
That’s interesting to start the work with web design leads. Why have u chosen this industry? Is it growing one?
Activity: 196
As far as I understand you are planning to develop leads from web design industry, right?
Tell me please, will I get 100% of funds spent on purchase of the leads back if I win the dispute with the seller?
The exact amount of compensation is determined by the arbitration employees ‘cause it’s necessary to take into account a lot of conditions.
If I don’t have to use the platform in the future, where will I be able to sell my LDC tokens or exchange them to other cryptocurrencies?
Yes, of course. All the holders of LDC tokens will have a right to do anything with them.
Why do you call the leads unused a  precious asset which will bring profit if its sale will allow to minimize the promo campaign costs only?
Most leads are  reusable. In addition, if you look at the amount of money that companies spend on promo nowadays and the extent to which LeadCoin allow them to save money, the issue will be taken off the table.
What else will it be possible to buy for LDC tokens on the platform besides the leads?
The leads play quite important role in the development of the platform. For example, it will be possible to buy SDK with their help. All the areas of their application are described in details in our WP.
Pages:
Jump to: