Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 31. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
How much are you ready to spend on attraction of the operators of the platform?
Up to 15% of the funds collected during the ICO will be allocated to this.
By what time are you planning to finalize technical realization of yr platform?
We will struggle to develop the platform and implement new technologies, so it’s difficult to specify  the exact timeframes.
When will the marketing campaign which the company allocates so much money to be held?
Marketing campaign will be launched in the near future. Taking into account that the users will be attracted globally, the sum, allocated to this, is rational.
The ICO is already over, it’s great. I’d like to know what the investors’ funds will be spent on.

You can find the exact distribution if the budget costs can be fin our WP.
Activity: 224
Is it necessary to possess LDC tokens to sign up for LeadCoin?
Most likely there’s no registration. But you need the tokens to start working there.
Activity: 238
Is it necessary to possess LDC tokens to sign up for LeadCoin?
Activity: 210
How will the lead sellers be able to determine what service or product exactly the person is interesting in at the moment?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hasn’t the LDC tokens been listed on new exchanges so far?
No, not yet, there’re still the same exchanges.
Activity: 196
Hasn’t the LDC tokens been listed on new exchanges so far?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Attraction of new users is a good thing, but you mustnt forget about the current ones. The management of the project has to do smth to keep them interested in the platform. I hope the developers will think about it.
Of course, it’s very important, so the company will do this all. The platform will constantly be finalized and improved in order to let the users’ work more convenient. This will save the current users.
Btw, it’s very good. I’d also like to add that every user will be able to contact the project administration and tell about his o her ideas and wishes. The company will take into account all these ideas.
Great. Will it be possible to contact administration by e-mail?
I think that there’re will be several options for communication of users and developers. They’ll be known after the launch of the platform.
Okay, I see. Don’t you know how often the platform will be updated?
Activity: 252
Attraction of new users is a good thing, but you mustnt forget about the current ones. The management of the project has to do smth to keep them interested in the platform. I hope the developers will think about it.
Of course, it’s very important, so the company will do this all. The platform will constantly be finalized and improved in order to let the users’ work more convenient. This will save the current users.
Btw, it’s very good. I’d also like to add that every user will be able to contact the project administration and tell about his o her ideas and wishes. The company will take into account all these ideas.
I think that there’re will be several options for communication of users and developers. They’ll be known after the launch of the platform.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Activity: 252
Activity: 238
The management of the project predict that their darling will develop too fast, but it seems to me that their forecasts are too optimistic even taking into account the massive promo campaign that’s held by them…
You haven’t taken into account the fact that the company will support its operators in every possible way, there will big augmentation of users on the network due to them. So the forecasts are quite real and LeadCoin will develop really fast.
What operators will the platform have?
These are the third party companies which will work with its clients directly via the SDK which will be based on the base of the LeadCoin network but have significant brand features of the company.
Wow, not bad. It can really work out with such an approach. How many operators will the network have?
It’s difficult to predict this so far, but the company will attract as many operators as possible.
Is it already known what settings will be available to the operators in the SDK?
The detailed info on SDK and its opportunities will appear immediately after it’s development starts.
You say that after the launch of the platform you will develop you business. Can you tell me how this will be carried out?
The development plan is clearly described in our WP. Please, get acquainted with it.
What will be the essence of your future marketing campaign? What audience will you be focused on?

At the moment the marketing company is at the stage of active development. Our target audience is people interested in the increase of effectiveness of marketing campaigns and search for clients.
Activity: 336
The ICO is already over, it’s great. I’d like to know what the investors’ funds will be spent on.
One of your main tasks is creation of positive reputation of LeadCoin. I’m wondering what ways you’ll use to improve the reputation.
We will remain as honest as we’re now and we will increase the level of transparency in order to let the investors be free of doubts in our decisions.
Pages:
Jump to: