Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 34. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Will the LeadCoin arbitration cover all the SDK or will there be SDK own arbitrators?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
The idea of SDK is really promising, but what profit will the companies that will select it receive?
Activity: 364
How much will it cost to get yr own SDK for someone’s own organization in order not to work via the LeadCoin network?
Activity: 392
Does the company plan to hold the ICO on the future?
No. The ICO that is over was the only one and there wont be any ICOs in the future.
Activity: 112
Does the company plan to hold the ICO on the future?
Activity: 252
Will the company support the ones who will buy the SDK and become the operator?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
When will the LDC token appear on new exchanges?
It’s already available on 4 exchanges, keep following the news.
Activity: 238
When will the LDC token appear on new exchanges?
Activity: 364
Hasn’t the LDC token been added to any new exchanges?
Not yet, but it is already trading on four major exchanges. The work is ongoing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I have found in the white paper that the system will have "promotional financing mechanism". Can you tell us more about the mechanism and how it will work?
The users will receive free tokens from the moment of the launch of the platform. It wont be possible to exchange them for money, but it’ll be possible to use them to buy the leads.

But you can't exchange them for other digital currencies at all? If it's an open blockchain how are you going to lock those tokens into your ecosystem?
Activity: 238
Hasn’t the LDC token been added to any new exchanges?
Pow will the value of LDC token be controlled up to the end of a transaction, so that neither seller nor buyer lose anything in case of a sharp change in the rate?
Transactions are being made extremely fast, so a significant leap of the rate within so narrow timeframes looks extremely unlikely.
How will safety and local wallet security be ensured? Is it possible to be sure that all my tokens will be well-secured?
We use encryption and also blockchain technology. More detailed description of the mechanism of protection of personal data can be found in our WP.
Activity: 68
What information will I, as a buyer, be able to obtain, skimming leads, that belong to the category of my search?
I have found in the white paper that the system will have "promotional financing mechanism". Can you tell us more about the mechanism and how it will work?
The users will receive free tokens from the moment of the launch of the platform. It wont be possible to exchange them for money, but it’ll be possible to use them to buy the leads.
Activity: 126
Do you have Telegram chat?
Will it be difficult to create a personal wallet, where it will be possible to keep LDC tokens, inside the system?
No, we’re eager to develop as simple as possible and user friendly interface in order to let even then newcomers to use our platform comfortably.
how much exchangers are you in? and what is the minimum and maximum supply?
At the moment our tokens are available on 5 exchangers, but their number will grow in the near future. The minimum and maximum investment transaction amount depends on a particular exchanger.

as far as i know leadcoin hit  small 5 exchanges right now ,any other plan to hit major one ?
We’re working on this. Subscribe to our accounts in social networks in order not to miss the news.
Tell me, whether it will be possible look up sellers’ smart-contracts about their previous transactions? This would help to create a "picture" of a seller before beginning a transaction.
There’s a module of rating and reviews for such situations. This is how you will be able to learn enough before the transaction.
Pages:
Jump to: