Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 64. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Is there a mechanism for removal of leads and clearance of the system? They wont be stored there forever, right?
Activity: 266
It seems to me that situation in which someone will sell the leads to a particular person is possible. This isnt a market! What will developers do to fight against this?
Merit: 100
How will the creators struggle against the possible intermediaries and scammers which will come closer to the platform?
Activity: 392
I’m ready to invest about 2 eth… What number of tokens will i get for this money?

The formula is simple: 1 Eth = 15k LDC. So when you know the exact number of Eth, it’ll be easy for you to calculate this. Also, dont forget about the commission.
Activity: 280
I’m ready to invest about 2 eth… What number of tokens will i get for this money?
Activity: 224
Any marketer will prove that leads are perishable and narrow-used goods. Many owners of business make lending pages for clients for particular product nor unreasonable. How it it possible to upcycle the lead?
No one upcycles them. But, due to LeadCoin conception, any company will be able to sell its unused leads in the market and get additional income for this. in fact, the leads are just used in other way. The offer is unique!
Is there demand for unused leads?
You know that the lead if a potential buyer (or a sale), also, you can avoid  spending on marketing campaigns. Lead connects you with the target audience directly. So the purchase of a suitable lead via the platform is a profitable investment. Consequently, you can draw a conclusion that there wont be any problems with the demand.
How can i understand that the lead will connect me with the client i need?
This issue is completely solved by the platform – there’s a search mechanism implemented into it. In the light of the fact that all the leads will be divided into categories, every client will get what he’s seeking for.
Are the any comparisons of this approach to the habitual promo campaigns?
Any marketer will prove that leads are perishable and narrow-used goods. Many owners of business make lending pages for clients for particular product nor unreasonable. How it it possible to upcycle the lead?
No one upcycles them. But, due to LeadCoin conception, any company will be able to sell its unused leads in the market and get additional income for this. in fact, the leads are just used in other way. The offer is unique!
You know that the lead if a potential buyer (or a sale), also, you can avoid  spending on marketing campaigns. Lead connects you with the target audience directly. So the purchase of a suitable lead via the platform is a profitable investment. Consequently, you can draw a conclusion that there wont be any problems with the demand.
This issue is completely solved by the platform – there’s a search mechanism implemented into it. In the light of the fact that all the leads will be divided into categories, every client will get what he’s seeking for.
Activity: 252
What amount of funds raised will be allocated to the marketing?
The volume will be 40%. 30% will be spent on the development of the product and the rest – on other items of expenditure.
Activity: 378
What amount of funds raised will be allocated to the marketing?
Good evening. What number of users are developers planning to have in 3 years or so? 
I’ve heard that there are some reviews in mass media about this project.Where can I find the articles or something? thinking about investing and wanna see experts opinion.
Greetings! What ways are they going to use to attract attention? How are they going to increase the number of users?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hello. Are there any plans for a listing?
Can you explain me one thing. Is project developing its own blockchain? Is it possible?  I thought there is only one blockchain that everyone is using.
Activity: 280
What is the amount the team and developers going to get?
They are getting 10%. They’ll get it only when the sale is over. In case you are worried they are going to use it in some kind of bad way.
Pages:
Jump to: