Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 63. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
I would want to identify with LeadCoin project because of its uniqueness. However I am a bit doubtful on the possibility of some of its activities to succeed. Even competitors can buy leads from competitors? How successful is this activity going to be? For the ICO, I am not in doubt of its possible success, especially considering its healthy partnerships so far including that of Stox.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
In my opinion, some companies that are sharing leads can start considering the merge or combination ‘cause their markets are similar. Arent you afraid that these lead market to the gradual degeneration?
Activity: 210
Hey everyone. The system is built around the lead and its price, so the key question is the following: how is this price determined? Are there any researches on the sum that can be paid for it?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
 I see that the platform will be changed and improved constantly and the conditions will be kind of “alive”, right? How will the smart contracts be changed?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
How soon will i be able to use the tokens bought after the sale?
You’ll have to wait until the end of the ICO and another 25 hours, and then the tokens will be at your service.
Activity: 196
How soon will i be able to use the tokens bought after the sale?
Activity: 205
I’m a bit acquainted with the idea of working with the leads (i have a selling site), so i’m interested in the project and i’d also like to make the mechanism of transfer of lead clear to myself. How is this realized? Is the transfer of the info carried out like sending an email?

If it was so easy, LeadCoin couldnt be able to monetize its services. The transfer takes place only within the platform and all the actions are confirmed and also checked. In case the leas is transferred the confirmation of transfer of payment for lead happens and only after that the buyer receives all the info about it and can use it. All this is registered with the help of Contact Mode.
Is it possible that i’ll receive incorrect info on the lead? Or maybe it wont even match the content at all?

Unfortunately it’s necessary to admit that such a possibility does exist. However, there’s an entire system developed to struggle against the frauds and it’ll be improved. As for the particular deal - the arbitrators can help. I’ve read about  the idea about making deposit in the insurance fund in order guarantee the correctness of the actions. The participant would receive the insurance fund back if he decided to leave the platform.
Not bad, although this creates one more obstacle to enter the platform. Who is arbitrators? Are they robots or algorithms?

These are real system’s participants which have approved themselves in the past. The sellers whose rating is more than4.5/5.0 – this is a confirmation of their reliability and of objectiveness of their actions – can become the arbitrators.
It’s clear now. Will arbitrators have any privileges?
Activity: 336
I’m a bit acquainted with the idea of working with the leads (i have a selling site), so i’m interested in the project and i’d also like to make the mechanism of transfer of lead clear to myself. How is this realized? Is the transfer of the info carried out like sending an email?

If it was so easy, LeadCoin couldnt be able to monetize its services. The transfer takes place only within the platform and all the actions are confirmed and also checked. In case the leas is transferred the confirmation of transfer of payment for lead happens and only after that the buyer receives all the info about it and can use it. All this is registered with the help of Contact Mode.
Is it possible that i’ll receive incorrect info on the lead? Or maybe it wont even match the content at all?

Unfortunately it’s necessary to admit that such a possibility does exist. However, there’s an entire system developed to struggle against the frauds and it’ll be improved. As for the particular deal - the arbitrators can help. I’ve read about  the idea about making deposit in the insurance fund in order guarantee the correctness of the actions. The participant would receive the insurance fund back if he decided to leave the platform.
Not bad, although this creates one more obstacle to enter the platform. Who is arbitrators? Are they robots or algorithms?

These are real system’s participants which have approved themselves in the past. The sellers whose rating is more than4.5/5.0 – this is a confirmation of their reliability and of objectiveness of their actions – can become the arbitrators.

Activity: 29
is it easy to get hold of your tokens?
this new project with a good name (leadcoin)
I like the name that is used in this project.
I participated in this project
which I want all active team to serve all its members and focus on running this project

hopefully this project can make this bright future is our focus on the team

Activity: 252
I cant really understand how the struggling against the scammers will be carried out. What if the accusation if fake? Someone may use such actions as a weapon against the competitors(
Activity: 263
Hello! Can you tell me little more about your team and advisers? Where do you have head office? When the ICO is getting started and how long will it be?
Activity: 266
When will the public sale take place? How can i apply for participation
It starts on the March, 1. You have to sent a letter to the developers in order to participate and follow the news.
Activity: 196
When will the public sale take place? How can i apply for participation
Activity: 280
Any business owner will be interested in integration of such platform with the system of management of electronic part of the business. What solutions are planned to be created in this regard?
Pages:
Jump to: