Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀 - page 3. (Read 9597 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Profinvestment.com
Guys and what is the price of the token on the ICO? And what is known about the exchanges on which the auctions will be held?
It seems to me that it is worth keeping these tokens until better times
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
Now we just need bullish market. 🔥🔥🔥
We are doing on the FCA regulation for crypto-forex fund which will be one of the first fully regulated, transparent and legit product/service from ICO.

LuxcessGroup.
as we know in brokers forex brokers who can accept bitcoin and others but not as luxcess that fully set the fund forex crypto clear and trnsparan with this way will be the trunk of forex traders use the market that is connected with luxcess
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Now we just need bullish market. 🔥🔥🔥
We are doing on the FCA regulation for crypto-forex fund which will be one of the first fully regulated, transparent and legit product/service from ICO.

LuxcessGroup.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
It’s interesting to see the progress of this project, very clear and systematic. Shocked
Let's hope that the team will keep such an attitude to realize all set aims and roadmap milestones.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
good job admin fast to count stake..i hoping delivery also fast for roadmap planning
Activity: 109
It’s interesting to see the progress of this project, very clear and systematic. Shocked
Activity: 280
The presentation design is very good rules easy to understand. And all the rays of luxess information are well explained to the reader. let's look forward to this project with the hope that the project is a success
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
What amount was collected? It is a pity that the bear market has dragged on. A good project, worthy of a large collected amount of money
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
luxcess is able to solve ICO and reach the hard cap
and now we will see in exchange that luxcess can be successfully registered in some of the big and famous exchanges
copper member
hi dev any news update about when hit exchange and which exchanger. thanks
Activity: 318
crypto enthusiast
when you will reach some exchanges? I want to buy some LXC tokens..

Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Nice project

Too bad the market is depressed these days, because they were deserving the hard cap.
I love the fact that you can check their crypto holdings at any moment.

Keep the good work guys
copper member
finally ico going to the end. Greats work dev. im hoping bullish on your side
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
ICO already end? and how much total token already sale?
Luxcess Group ICO is still going on. You have around 16 hours to participate. ICO will end on 7.4 15:00 pm gmt +1
Activity: 81
Activity: 13

I my opinion this is terrific project with  interesting future. We will see like it will grow because and their service is  useful for many users in the world!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
Luxcess Group​ has a task at Crowdholding​! Log in, co-create with Luxcess Group​ and earn crypto for your feedback.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2JdoJg6

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
Luxcess Group has joined Crowdholding! You can read all about them by clicking here:- http://bit.ly/2uNR4GS.

You can also help them by going to Crowdholding and giving feedback on their task.

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

What's technology behind this project, Is it an ERC Token?

Yes. You can check this information on website: "The Luxcess group chose the Ethereum platform, mostly because of the safety and stability, as well as the superior integration of the platform".
copper member
ICO already end? and how much total token already sale?
Pages:
Jump to: