Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥 [ANN][CROWDSALE] SF CAPITAL TOKEN | SMART CRYPTOCURRENCY ⚡🚀 - page 10. (Read 1281 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I am very glad that most of the funds collected will go to the development of the project in the future and the marketing plan. This is absolutely the right approach on the part of the project administration!
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
How much is 1 SFCP on cryptocurrency exchanges right now? Is there a plan that will help maintain the price of SFCP ?
Look at the statistics and graphs trade the coins you can here https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x8b6cda5cc518c904e8844f445e1a7c7d2db0ff16-ETH
How much is 1 SFCP on cryptocurrency exchanges right now? Is there a plan that will help maintain the price of SFCP ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Every month, people come up with more coins, crypto-currencies, and technologies. The project will help balance the balance between international economic indicators.

I think that the SF CAPITAL project was not created to change the world, but the SF CAPITAL platform will be very interesting for a certain number of users.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
Are you developing your own wallet? For example, a mobile application with wallet functions.
The development of a personal wallet is still in process, but the SFCP token of ERC20 format, at the moment you can store it on ETH wallet.
Own wallet looks much brighter, without a doubt, it will attract the attention of many investors.
Are you developing your own wallet? For example, a mobile application with wallet functions.
The development of a personal wallet is still in process, but the SFCP token of ERC20 format, at the moment you can store it on ETH wallet.
I found information on your issue in the project roadmap, he said that the development of a mobile wallet is scheduled for September 2018.
Activity: 196
Every month, people come up with more coins, crypto-currencies, and technologies. The project will help balance the balance between international economic indicators.
Activity: 154
am worried about the future of this project with my partners, tell us how many tokens from the total number will the team that works at SF Capital get ? And how will this affect the future price of the SFCP token?
The team that works on the project will get only 12% of the total number of tokens, as payment for their work.
12% - this is a significant figure, I hope that the first months of trading, these 12% will be frozen, as they can bring down the price of the coin.
am worried about the future of this project with my partners, tell us how many tokens from the total number will the team that works at SF Capital get ? And how will this affect the future price of the SFCP token?
The team that works on the project will get only 12% of the total number of tokens, as payment for their work.
Activity: 126
Activity: 126
I participate in the project as an investor, for a long time. I'm looking forward to the project itself being launched, and I don't regret investing more than  500$ in it.
Activity: 154
I am interested in the future of the project, how much interest and funds received through the sale of tokens will be spent on further advertising of the platform?
Yes, further advertising will be allocated 53% of the amount that will be collected. That's a lot, I think.
Advertising is necessary for any project, where it is less, where it is more, but it is necessary for all. I have not seen any example of a business where advertising would not be in demand.
I am interested in the future of the project, how much interest and funds received through the sale of tokens will be spent on further advertising of the platform?
Yes, further advertising will be allocated 53% of the amount that will be collected. That's a lot, I think.
53% are normal figures, because it is the marketing plan that is of great importance at the beginning of the work of any project.
In the white paper of the project there is information on your question, here is a link where you will find all the answers. https://www.sfcapital.io/sfcapital-whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Activity: 224
The project is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors! SF Capital has very ambitious plans to conquer the market!
Activity: 125

For me personally, it would be much more convenient to invest in SF CAPITAL in dollars than in Bitcoin. I wonder why the developers did not give me such an opportunity?
What are you talking about? After all, the token is traded on the crypto-currency exchange, and some crypto-currency exchanges do not work with the dollar at all.
Pages:
Jump to: