Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥 [ANN][CROWDSALE] SF CAPITAL TOKEN | SMART CRYPTOCURRENCY ⚡🚀 - page 8. (Read 1281 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I see that the developers are working on creating the platform every day, but they need to speed up, because investors do not like to wait long.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
In fact, the project itself does not look bad, I like the idea very much. What specific advantages will I get if I join the number of investors and acquire SFCP ?

If the price of the token will grow, you will get profit from the investment, and what else did you want?
That's right, because the main rule of the investor - bought cheap, held a couple of months on your wallet, then sold, but more expensive.
Activity: 350
In fact, the project itself does not look bad, I like the idea very much. What specific advantages will I get if I join the number of investors and acquire SFCP ?

If the price of the token will grow, you will get profit from the investment, and what else did you want?
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I saw information on the project website that talks are also going with the HeroXchange and Yobit exchanges about adding SF CAPITAL on them.
I wouldn't mind if SFCP token added to YObit. This cryptocurrency exchange is an excellent choice for such a young coin and projects.
Many opinions and reviews, both positive and negative go around the YObit exchange. This is not the best platform for placing tokens.

it's normal that there are different reviews. I can not be so that the reviews are all or negative, or all positive. this is different. This is the specificity of project work.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
The leaders of the SF CAPITAL project have really ambitious plans for the future, if at least part of these plans will be implemented, the project will be promising.
These plans are easily feasible if you really work on your conscience. I think that everything will work out.
Activity: 210
The leaders of the SF CAPITAL project have really ambitious plans for the future, if at least part of these plans will be implemented, the project will be promising.
Activity: 154
The project and marketing strategy seems okay and even their team are professional. Not to mention their Whitepaper that has all the importation that investors needed.
It's hard to judge a product until you see it in action. I also like this project, at first glance it looks very serious and thoughtful.
Activity: 490
Merit: 15
PARKRES Community Manager
The project and marketing strategy seems okay and even their team are professional. Not to mention their Whitepaper that has all the importation that investors needed.
I saw information on the project website that talks are also going with the HeroXchange and Yobit exchanges about adding SF CAPITAL on them.
I wouldn't mind if SFCP token added to YObit. This cryptocurrency exchange is an excellent choice for such a young coin and projects.
Many opinions and reviews, both positive and negative go around the YObit exchange. This is not the best platform for placing tokens.
Activity: 266
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The administration of the project also promised a listing on the Coinmarketcap exchange, what about this issue?
As far as I know, negotiations are still underway. Perhaps in the future we will see the SFCP token on the above exchanges.
Activity: 126
The administration of the project also promised a listing on the Coinmarketcap exchange, what about this issue?
Activity: 144
if you believe the information that is in the roadmap, the price of the token should be in the range of 3-5 dollars, how can the developers of the platform affect this?
In fact, there are many ways, but the most important is the increase in the popularity of the platform itself.
I fully agree with you. If there is a demand for the services of the platform itself, there will be a demand for tokens. It's simple.
if you believe the information that is in the roadmap, the price of the token should be in the range of 3-5 dollars, how can the developers of the platform affect this?
In fact, there are many ways, but the most important is the increase in the popularity of the platform itself.

The owners of the project created 10,000,000 SFCP, 70% of which went on sale, the remaining tokens remained in the system, which are designed for the project.
only 56% is allocated for the sale of tokens, this information is available on the project website. Where did you get the figure of 70% ?
You forgot about the presales that took place in two rounds, the first round of 5% tokens and the second round of 8%.
Activity: 196
What can I say The project looks promising and even very much, I invested in SFCP $ 250, let's see what will happen next.

The owners of the project created 10,000,000 SFCP, 70% of which went on sale, the remaining tokens remained in the system, which are designed for the project.
only 56% is allocated for the sale of tokens, this information is available on the project website. Where did you get the figure of 70% ?
For example, it is good to work well on the platform, make frequent updates and create a positive news background, all the rest will be done by investors.
You are 100% right, especially with the news background, many investors pay attention to this, and after 1-2 positive news they run to the exchange and buy tokens:)
Pages:
Jump to: