Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥 [ANN][CROWDSALE] SF CAPITAL TOKEN | SMART CRYPTOCURRENCY ⚡🚀 - page 5. (Read 1281 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I like to follow the development of this project. The product is ready for sale, it remains to build up the customer base.
I am also delighted with what I saw, the project's potential is very large. I would like to see this potential realized.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I Lost access to the site of the exchange, at the entrance knocks out an error. Is there a technical work? Huh
What are you talking about? The website is running normally. Maybe you have a problem with the browser?
Yes, the problem was in the browser, once I changed it, everything started working. The problem is solved.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I really like the fact that SFCP tokens have the encoding of ERC20. this suggests that the owner of these tokens can move them from one wallet to another, to the crypto-currency exchange and so on, without overpaying additional fees.
The Ethereum platform is completely safe, works stably, there are no failures. The ETH platform is a good and popular choice.
Activity: 182
I really like the fact that SFCP tokens have the encoding of ERC20. this suggests that the owner of these tokens can move them from one wallet to another, to the crypto-currency exchange and so on, without overpaying additional fees.
I Lost access to the site of the exchange, at the entrance knocks out an error. Is there a technical work? Huh
What are you talking about? The website is running normally. Maybe you have a problem with the browser?
In this situation, there may be several problems. But most often, it is a problem with proxy servers.
Activity: 196
The technology of SF Capital (SFCP) token, its platform and all technical developments are subject to changes in the interpretation, application, marketing and anticipated timeline
the potential of the project is not disputed, it is obvious. But the idea still needs to be implemented. Personally, I expect a beta version of the platform.
Activity: 294
When will the listing on the stock exchange of cryptocurrency Yobit ? I'm uncomfortable working with Etherdelta or Folkdelta
The technology of SF Capital (SFCP) token, its platform and all technical developments are subject to changes in the interpretation, application, marketing and anticipated timeline
project SF CAPITAL would be very useful to the crypto community in General. I hope that the developers will not stop there and will bring the project to the popularity and financial independence from external factors, that the price of SFCP would not depend on the General situation in the market.
I have been watching this project for about 1 month, I see how the work is constantly carried out by the administration.
I apologize in advance for the question. Personally, I have been observing the project recently, what exactly does the management do?
At least, now there is a packing of the list of partners. I noticed that every week the project has several new partners or clients.
Activity: 252
project SF CAPITAL would be very useful to the crypto community in General. I hope that the developers will not stop there and will bring the project to the popularity and financial independence from external factors, that the price of SFCP would not depend on the General situation in the market.
I have been watching this project for about 1 month, I see how the work is constantly carried out by the administration.
I apologize in advance for the question. Personally, I have been observing the project recently, what exactly does the management do?
Activity: 125
Personally, I and my partners like the SF CAPITAL project, as this project really has a lot of prospects, but the most important thing is that this project is necessary for the crypto-currency world.
There are positive notes, but I still want to warn everyone that investing in SF CAPITAL or any other project, there are certain risks.
Personally, I and my partners like the SF CAPITAL project, as this project really has a lot of prospects, but the most important thing is that this project is necessary for the crypto-currency world.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
I have a question to the experts, do you think now is the best time to invest in SFCP? Or is it better to wait a little longer?
Many cryptocurrencies have fallen in price, but SFCP holds its positions. Yes, now is a good time for investment, but still, you need to take into account all the risks and situations.
I observe another trend, SFCP has slightly gained in price over the past few weeks, so this is the number one coin for investment.
I have a question to the experts, do you think now is the best time to invest in SFCP? Or is it better to wait a little longer?
Many cryptocurrencies have fallen in price, but SFCP holds its positions. Yes, now is a good time for investment, but still, you need to take into account all the risks and situations.
Activity: 140

Can you give any guarantees about this? I am personally afraid to invest in any cryptocurrency now, even in BTC.
Ahaha..... you want guarantees? I will open your eyes, investing in cryptocurrency is a risk that you are going to knowingly.
I fully agree with this, the risks are present in any business, and cryptocurrency is a business with increased risks.

Can you give any guarantees about this? I am personally afraid to invest in any cryptocurrency now, even in BTC.
Ahaha..... you want guarantees? I will open your eyes, investing in cryptocurrency is a risk that you are going to knowingly.
Pages:
Jump to: