Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥 [ANN][CROWDSALE] SF CAPITAL TOKEN | SMART CRYPTOCURRENCY ⚡🚀 - page 9. (Read 1281 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
if you believe the information that is in the roadmap, the price of the token should be in the range of 3-5 dollars, how can the developers of the platform affect this?
For example, it is good to work well on the platform, make frequent updates and create a positive news background, all the rest will be done by investors.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
if you believe the information that is in the roadmap, the price of the token should be in the range of 3-5 dollars, how can the developers of the platform affect this?
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
How many tokens were issued? what percentage was put up for sale? how many tokens have been frozen? Has a reserve Fund been established? Is there a plan to support the token price policy?
The owners of the project created 10,000,000 SFCP, 70% of which went on sale, the remaining tokens remained in the system, which are designed for the project.
Activity: 154
How many tokens were issued? what percentage was put up for sale? how many tokens have been frozen? Has a reserve Fund been established? Is there a plan to support the token price policy?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
So the adoption of the token ERC 020 AO SF CAPITAL is temporary? Will a new chain of blocks be developed?
Activity: 182
Correct me if I'm wrong. I understood correctly that the SF CAPITAL project will be similar to e-wallets, but it will only work with SFCP as a currency?
It looks like that, but the Commission on transactions and in General on any operations within the system will be much lower than the competitors.
Activity: 266
Correct me if I'm wrong. I understood correctly that the SF CAPITAL project will be similar to e-wallets, but it will only work with SFCP as a currency?
Merit: 0
I noticed that the SFCP token is traded on the exchange eththailand.com? This is the first time I've heard about this cryptocurrency exchange, is it safe?
Activity: 154
The SF CAPITAL project will be extremely useful for the society. I hope that the developers will not stop there and bring the project to the popularity and financial independence from external factors.
What exactly do you mean by "external financial independence"? Do you mean that the General situation in the cryptocurrency market would not have any pressure on the price of SF CAPITAL?
Activity: 140
The SF CAPITAL project will be extremely useful for the society. I hope that the developers will not stop there and bring the project to the popularity and financial independence from external factors.
Kiss How can I benefit from SF Capital Token? Is there a specific plan to support the token after its release to major exchanges?
The administration of the project made a statement that SF Capital Token will added to Top 20 of cryptocurrencies exchange.
Activity: 144
I advise everyone to read these news, it is very informative, reveals the full potential of the project. https://vk.com/thwglobalcoin?z=video490149945_456239019%2F7198c6dad91db59527%2Fpl_wall_490149945
Activity: 210
 Kiss How can I benefit from SF Capital Token? Is there a specific plan to support the token after its release to major exchanges?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I've just checking on the smart contract address, I saw many transaction in there.
But i've got curious on something, why is there some transaction that are done from the same wallet  for a few times.
Does it means there are people that purchase the coins several times?
I am sure that the administration of this project will fulfill all its promises that were given earlier, because the project itself looks good, there is potential.
Activity: 126

Good enough for its value even without ads, in this case will make the team work hard again.
I'm confused, so you don't think the project needs advertising? I'll disappoint you, you are very wrong!
Activity: 238
How much is 1 SFCP on cryptocurrency exchanges right now? Is there a plan that will help maintain the price of SFCP ?
Currently 1 SF Capital is worth 0.002407550 ETH. The price is rising, but very slowly. The project lacks advertising.

Good enough for its value even without ads, in this case will make the team work hard again.
Activity: 252
In General, the project is promising, but there is still work to do. An objective assessment can be made after the beta version of the platform appears.
Activity: 88
How much is 1 SFCP on cryptocurrency exchanges right now? Is there a plan that will help maintain the price of SFCP ?
Currently 1 SF Capital is worth 0.002407550 ETH. The price is rising, but very slowly. The project lacks advertising.
Activity: 140
I am very glad that most of the funds collected will go to the development of the project in the future and the marketing plan. This is absolutely the right approach on the part of the project administration!
Yes, it's the right decision. Advertising is extremely necessary for the project, especially at the beginning of its path to success.
Pages:
Jump to: