Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Crowdsale][SelfDrop] 😺 Kitten Coin - World's cutest crypto currency 😺 - page 13. (Read 31734 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Cute coin, lovely description !

A coin for all our beautiful kittens
Activity: 210
 I joined with faith, though I don't have 0.05th in my MEW... hope my application is accepted..
Activity: 41
I totally support the project. More relevant than Doge Coin because more cute ! Kitten are the future, let them eat BTC to be fat beautifull cat coin !
Activity: 37
I joined
very good project
Activity: 70
Joined the project. An interesting idea of supporting and saving cats. I hope all lovers of kittens will join the project and remain indifferent to the fate of beautiful animals.
Activity: 84
This is looks very interesting project.
Looking forward to invest.
Best of luck Kitten coin community..
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
It seems like a happy kitten, and the name always makes me happy, just like this project, which is beautiful.When I opened your twitter, and the interface feels very pleasant, haha
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
Good disign,good luck in development and promotion.
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
Good disign,good luck in development and promotion.
Activity: 28
Since kittens are social pets, I would suggest you create a social website and have subscribers of subsequent airdrop sign up and post in the website for free kittens
Activity: 95
Joined this kitten project  Grin waiting for airdrop
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Чтo бyдeт пpeдcтaвлять этa вaлютa? Или этo пoшлo тyпoй cбop милиoнa paзныx вaлют нa кoшeльки?
Activity: 84
good Project, joined, waiting on ether delta to get More, I support you strongly.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Since kittens are social pets, I would suggest you create a social website and have subscribers of subsequent airdrop sign up and post in the website for free kittens
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
Dogecoin already is a good coin. I really hope that this coin will be more successful:)
Activity: 92
It is indeed a great pleasure to be part of this programme ...
Activity: 359
Nice project,I'm joint your project,and good luck dev
Activity: 40
I wish success to this project,
I want to see good future for this. Thanks a lot Dev for this airdrop.
Activity: 536
Merit: 100
decided to participate in airdrop
Pages:
Jump to: