Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Crowdsale][SelfDrop] 😺 Kitten Coin - World's cutest crypto currency 😺 - page 11. (Read 31734 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Activity: 39
Hey kitten lovers! Its good to see animals getting some love. Any idea when we can see the website?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
interesting proyect (i love the cats  Cheesy)
Activity: 52
get the most out of this project
Activity: 224
I join myself. I like your project. I hope the team will be able to implement it.
Activity: 23
This is how I would feel if I missed out on the airdrop.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNoeGjCW4AAl_y8.jpg
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
Meow
🐱Airdrop 1 : UPDATE : We just reached 3000 participants! Registration form will stay opened until 4000 answers because many ones will probably be disqualified but be aware that from now, any new subscription could not be qualified for airdrop round 1. Those who registered but are not qualified will be automatically selected for airdrop round 2.

Meow 🐱
Activity: 63
Good initiative, finally someone who thinks about animals!  Wink

Good luck!
Activity: 14
good luck in your endeavors
Activity: 98
mino mino
maby project be good
Activity: 268
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
Please I need the discord link for this project. Thanks
Activity: 99
hope lucky to join this project basically i like cat, good luck dev
Activity: 22
Where is the official website and most important the whitpaper? i have not any clue what Kitten coin can do? Maybe buy kittens lol  Grin
Activity: 49
Good, i hope kitten coin air drop huryy up a succes and allways succesfull
Activity: 4
Activity: 9
I sent you also a couple of ideas, written in the form! This is an interesting coin and could be used for many things, creating a cat-centric ecosystem!
Activity: 5
Lol. it this for cat lovers  Cool
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
I am one of the participants who are following the airdrop of the project and wish me a little token from the project maybe now the team and dev still count the results of the airdrop participants
Activity: 186
can reduce the conditions against spam, what would be at least 0.01ETH? then I would take part in the airdrop
Activity: 186
I wanted to participate, but I'm new and I do not have so much on my wallet. very sorry. but a good project.
Pages:
Jump to: