Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Crowdsale][SelfDrop] 😺 Kitten Coin - World's cutest crypto currency 😺 - page 9. (Read 31734 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 102
You cant beat the cuteness of cats thats for sure but most of all i hope my wallet will be cure after this coin gets some value on exchange.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
The cutest coin ive ever known... Hoping for successfull project im her to support and i do what ever i can.gooduck kitten meow
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
Meow
🐱Vote for adding Kitten Coin to CoinGather!🐱

REWARD
😺 5000 KITTEN for airdrop 1 subscribers
😺 2000 KITTEN for standard voter

Kitten Coin is in vote list to be added on CoinGather exchange! https://www.coingather.com/vote/
To vote and help adding Kitten Coin to trade at CoinGather, this very simple :
😺 Send 0.0002 BTC (worth $1.45 at this time) to this address : 13DmizKCcijuqrSuKUBxcbia8ktcxp1PDY 😺
https://blockchain.info/address/13DmizKCcijuqrSuKUBxcbia8ktcxp1PDY?filter=2

Kittens don't ask you for money, this is just the system of CoinGather for adding new coin to trade.
If you voted, PM us your transaction number in Telegram, you will be rewarded very fast! 😺

Meow 🐱
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Its a motivational project to me, thinking for joining. Organizational language impress me. ...
Activity: 35
What is the current token valuation?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
what exactly is the pourpose of this project, wether the concepts is well structured for many who want to join here , please inform me sir, thank you
Activity: 76
Good luck project ... waiting more updates meow  Grin
Meow
😺4/11 AIRDROP 1 REGISTRATION CLOSED😺
Kittens packed up, we reached maximum number of participants!
Verifications started, kittens are working like adult cat to release list and drop their gorgeous coins in next few days.
Please don't ask when (= ban) and stay tuned! 😺

😺BAN REMINDER : anything of this kind posted here or to kittens will be automatically blacklisted and banned!
- ETH address
- Link for other airdrops
- Comments like 'where are my coins ?' or 'where is spreadsheet ?'
Kittens rule on their own 😺

Meow 😺
Activity: 224
Tell me, can I still take part in this project?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
buy some toys or organize poker parties for kitten entertainment
it's cool! I enjoy this idea and project Grin
Activity: 268
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
We should know we're Join projects not because of airdrop but to make them a success.
Activity: 6
What a lovely sweet crypto Cheesy i joined the airdrop and took a look at my back where i saw my big mama kitten (13 years old) looking at me with thin eyes "you made a great job buddy .. joining this airdrop will be great kitten's swear!" LOL
Thx again ! gl devs!
Activity: 50
Awww the name so cute, i cant even lol hahaha.. I hope this crypto will become huge! Come on dev, we'll support you all the way
Activity: 30
is the distribution already finished?i havent received my token yet Sad
Activity: 445
Merit: 251
Just managed to catch this airdrop! Maybe you will get the last spot, hurry! I followed you on Twitter and retweeted one tweet. I hope I will be successful at this airdrop, but I know I don't have much chances because there are more than 3800 people before me on the list.
Meow
🐱 Meow humans 🐱

Our gorgeous kitten team feels very pleased to see at this time more than 3700 registrations.
Airdrop round one is limited to 3000 participants but we know how many scamers, spamers and cheaters would like to enjoy free Kitten Coins, actually who wouldn't like? 🐱
Registrations keep open till 4000 participants in this way.

Please note that kittens are very innocent creatures so they are very very careful to stay away from those not nice people and already have a long list of blacklisted accounts for the following reasons :
🐱 Post ETH address in Telegram chat or in Twitter reply
🐱 Post spams into chat
🐱 Ask where are coins/spreadsheets

Our kitten data crunchers will be working like adult cats to analyse subscriptions and drop those gorgeous coins in next few days.

May love for kittens be with you 🐱

🐱 Meow 🐱
Activity: 28
One of the most promissing projects for me… Will see)
Activity: 70
I have read the project and like it.
Activity: 16
is there any minimal threshold for initial purchase?
Activity: 37
Funny project. Good luck with it!
Pages:
Jump to: