Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Crowdsale][SelfDrop] 😺 Kitten Coin - World's cutest crypto currency 😺 - page 10. (Read 31734 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Hello dev How Are You Today ?? I hope Succesfully Project
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 23
Looks interesting worth a check
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
I am very interested in your airdrop, but unfortunately I can not join your airdrop because I do not have enough ETH in my wallet. good luck even though i can not join. Cry Cry
Looks like you are out of luck. To participate in airdrop you must have at least 0.05 ETH in your wallet. This is done to avoid fake or fraudulent accounts. Because at this time so many fake or scam accounts.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
whether the join this project only kitten comunity ? i like this project bicause the concept is mature and perfet
all can participate in this airdrop. cat lovers will not miss this. I really like the cat that is why I am interested to participate in this airdrop. Indeed the concept of airdrop is so interesting that many people want to participate.
Activity: 56
hi dev,
when will the airdrop 1 starts for distribute to the appliers?

meowww
Activity: 64
The project team inspires confidence. I will follow your project. It seems interesting to me. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
What a purrrfect coin this is. Filled in the form, kittens are really cute  Kiss

Activity: 407
Merit: 101
I am very interested in your airdrop, but unfortunately I can not join your airdrop because I do not have enough ETH in my wallet. good luck even though i can not join. Cry Cry
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
whether the join this project only kitten comunity ? i like this project bicause the concept is mature and perfet
Activity: 42
very good project and ico from project just waiting for the day hopefully ico can be a great success and i am sure this project is very bright future
Activity: 13
Activity: 169
i like KITTEN COIN ...How many exchange?
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
🐱Airdrop 1 : UPDATE : We just reached 3000 participants! Registration form will stay opened until 4000 answers because many ones will probably be disqualified but be aware that from now, any new subscription could not be qualified for airdrop round 1. Those who registered but are not qualified will be automatically selected for airdrop round 2.

Meow 🐱

This is a strict airdrop, and dev is serious about working. I hope it will be an efficient project, and a good project is inseparable from the hard work of the developer.
Activity: 108
Activity: 196
I will definitely participate. Altcoin is very cool and I love cats very much. The house itself has a furry miracle.
Activity: 220
Activity: 140
Do love to Kitten, serve with Kitten.
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
now most to follow airdrop should send some ETH
like this project, what is the possibility of such an airdrop to be successful after many participants?
Activity: 15
Amazing coin. Too bad I'm not qualified for the airdrop
Pages:
Jump to: