Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Crowdsale][SelfDrop] 😺 Kitten Coin - World's cutest crypto currency 😺 - page 3. (Read 31734 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 12
The people who develop this project must love cats,this is a lovely and creative project,good luck.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
 When will ICO round 2 finish?Is this the first coin you developed?
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
Meow
We are currently discussing with several exchanges to get Kitten Coin listed, unfortunately some of them ask for a price we can't afford but we keep working hard.
And don't forget : the more ETH we raise from sale, the best will be first exchange we get listed!
Meow
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I wouldn't be surprised if this coin never gets listed.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
The etherdelta exchange platform has not been paid for.
Developers clearly don't care. Grin
Activity: 11
Looks like a very purrrfect project to invest in. Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I already have a kitten in my wallet and still sit sweet to this day. I hope the kitten will soon be officially registered on the exchange and CMC. I am sure that the price of kittens will increase.
I also have a coin from Kitten Coin and have bought some KITTEN coins. I really hope the coins are immediately listed on the exchange and the price can match my expectations.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
I already have a kitten in my wallet and still sit sweet to this day. I hope the kitten will soon be officially registered on the exchange and CMC. I am sure that the price of kittens will increase.
Activity: 121
Who wouldn't support this really good project?
I've been watching it closely since november and after reading its concepts and aims, I think it's one of the best icos ever made specially when I'm a kitten lover hahah Grin
Activity: 104
Merit: 12
Hi Kittens! 😺
I have a question
do you anticipate bonuses for holders after Airdrop 2?
I have participated in airdrop round 2. now I am just waiting for the distribution of airdrop round 2. by 2018 will belong to kittens. I'm sure this year the kitten will go to the moon.
meom
Meow
Kittens from all around the world are very happy to wish all of you a happy new year! 🎆 May if be full of success and love ❤️

😻 Airdrop 2 registration is still opened! We have less subscribers than 1st Airdrop as anticheat system is stronger. Registration form here : https://goo.gl/forms/v3OtS8BrOjdAlNRq2
Distribution will start after limited sale objective is reached. Objective is set to 15 ETH.

😻 Limited sale
To buy Kitten Coins, just send desired ETH amount to the sale contract and make sure you set right gas limit : 0x4adE33D3aC9564805D09E237011b32C3BF86Ef65
Kitten Coin buyers are automatically included to airdrop 2!
All details and tutorial for sale here : kittencoin.org/2017/12/sale

😺 Vote rewards will be dropped in this week! Don't forget to vote for Kitten Coin listing on Mercatox and CoinGather, 2000 KITTEN reward!
Links for sending proof of vote :
https://kittencoin.org/trading

😻 We are actually thinking to set up a kitten cuty contest open to all community, based on a unique blockchain vote system.
People could vote for their favorite kitten with Kitten Coins and winner would be awarded with all Kitten Coins used for votes (could be a reward with ETH too but participants would have to send some ETH to apply their kitten).
Everything is open, we would love all your ideas here!

😺 Important rules reminder
Following behaviors will be definitely banned from group and next airdrops :
- Posts from other airdrops/projects
- Post ETH address
- Posts or private message asking when coins will be dropped or why didn't receive coins
- Any kind of insults or misbehavior

https://kittencoin.org/

From kittens with love
Meow 😺
Activity: 68
like your coin
looing for more updates
whitepaper?
Activity: 47
Merit: 2
KITTEN COIN looks like a very good project. its management are looking gorgeous. seems 3 step airdrop is more popular this project. i wish it reach his goal.
Activity: 73
I have joined airdrop round 2 since a few days ago but until now I have not received token from airdrop round 2. what is the distribution of airdrop round 2 already done or not?

🐱Airdrop 2 : Running
13/12 : Airdrop 2 registration is open to first 10 000 subscribers!
Airdrop distribution will start after limited sale objective is reached.

What happens if the limited sale objective isn't ever reached? It probably will be, but there should be a time limit, and contingency plan in case it isn't.

I do not know.
Please ask a question on the telegram.
 https://t.me/Kitten_Coin
Activity: 292
Merit: 265
I have joined airdrop round 2 since a few days ago but until now I have not received token from airdrop round 2. what is the distribution of airdrop round 2 already done or not?

What happens if the limited sale objective isn't ever reached? It probably will be, but there should be a time limit, and contingency plan in case it isn't.
Activity: 73

Activity: 63
Join this airdrop opportunity! I wish good luck to all Kitty Holders
Meow
We updated Kitten Sale website post with a tutorial to use with MyEtherWallet, check it out : https://kittencoin.org/2017/12/sale

Important : make sure the gas limit is correctly set, or set it manually. We recommand to set 150000 gas limit.
Usually, around 70000 gas is used but don’t worry, all unused gas is not spend and is returned to you.

Meow 😺
Pages:
Jump to: