Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Crowdsale][SelfDrop] 😺 Kitten Coin - World's cutest crypto currency 😺 - page 7. (Read 31734 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Project seems worth it but got no ETH in wallet now lol
yes that's because the price of kittens in the market is very cheap and the price continues to decline. You have to be patient until the price of the kitten improves. You need more kittens to get eth in your wallet  Grin
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Project seems worth it but got no ETH in wallet now lol
Activity: 39
I receive airdrop. Thank you.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Until when airdrop with unsatisfactory results occurred what karno airdrop too much so that does not mean the stock including kittens who can not scratch the bursa then we have to lock it for some time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
I see today that the price of the kitten is very low, is it caused by the dumping of whales?I think we're going to need a higher rule of airdrop, more decentralized.
This appears to be due to the large supply of coins and too many participants participating in the airdrop. So this coin until the moon of participants who have this coin must save this coin and not sell it cheaply.
Activity: 896
Merit: 556
Hi! thank you for those sweet Kitten coins. To da moon moumoune!!!!!  Tongue
Activity: 56
This coin is so cute. I think the project you are offering is very interesting and extraordinary. Will Bounty Program be implemented soon?

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Cute [Suspicious link removed]d idea!
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
I see today that the price of the kitten is very low, is it caused by the dumping of whales?I think we're going to need a higher rule of airdrop, more decentralized.

Not a smart thing to sell those cute kittens meow.  Holder will be rewarded with next airdrop.
Activity: 147
Activity: 65
Thanks for the wonderful Kitten Coins, they look so cute in my wallet!
Will keep following project development and look at them go to the moon Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
i was joined airdrop 1, but no received token because in balance myetherwallet only 0.02 eth. but you must joiner have 0.05 btc.
kittencoin is low price.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
Meow
😺 12/11 LAST CHANCE FORM 😺

All gorgeous Kitten Coins have just been issued for airdrop 1.

If your address is in the list but you didn't receive Kittens, it means your wallet balance was not > 0.05 ETH at the time of airdrop.
If you can increase your wallet balance to more than 0.05 ETH before 15/11, kittens offer you a last chance to get your wonderful Kitten Coins, by filling the form here : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc0AyOlW-fqzzF6eLDF0UlGs4f0yn-wRMPERGSzs4B_2uUy7g/viewform?usp=sf_link
The form will be opened for 3 next days.

Meow 😺
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
received a token in his wallet. It looks like a kitten is going to be a luck. Hopefully this coin will go into the moon. will there be airdrop next round? If there is another round maybe the kitten is grown  Grin
meowwww
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
happy to received my token, but the price are real cheap, we have to do something, dev, do you have any plan?
Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
Aww..I can't find my sweet Kittens, now I discovered they didn't arrive because I probably went all in on some cheap tokens, please kindly give me another chance, I want my Kittens Cheesy
Activity: 186
Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining
Not sure why my ETH address was listed as invalid. My wallet is working fine and there is no problem looking it up in Etherscan also. Anyway, kittens are still cute and congrats to everyone who received the airdrop.
Activity: 28
That is what we were waiting for! Im in Grin
Activity: 52
BlueFlare財務雑誌
There are kitten cafes in here too.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
Meow
😺 11/11 AIRDROP 1 FINISHED 😺

All gorgeous Kitten Coins have just been issued for airdrop 1.
List is available, check it out to see how many so cute Kitten Coin you received!

If your address is in the list but you didn't receive Kittens, it means you didn't have at least 0.05 ETH in you wallet at the time of airdrop (see transaction hash).

😻 Last chance form 😻
As many of you didn't have enough at the time of airdrop, kittens give you a last chance to get your wonderfully cute Kitten Coins.
A form will be issued tomorrow to catch your chance.
So wait for the form and fill your wallet with more than 0.05 ETH!

😿 Disqualified subscriptions 😿
A list is available in 'Disqualified' tab of the list.
If your address is in this list, check out why you have been disqualified.
Please do not ask us why or how to do, kittens will not change this list and could ban you forever.

🙀Notice : some people look to have a duplicate registration because someone else uses their informations. In this case, you would better change your account names and wallet/
Kittens can't be responsible if you've been hacked and there is no way to prove if it's true.

😻 Holders reward 😻
A MASSIVE BONUS is planned in 10 days for holders, stay tunned!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jAYW5ptndV_L_Yo0EmQvAIZbs_cmbHATl6FXRcq4d88
Pages:
Jump to: