Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]CRUX COIN[POS+MN][CB+ESCODEX] INVITE BOUNTY || MERCHANTS BOUNTY - page 37. (Read 48608 times)

alp
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
Many of the young crypto projects publish very ambitious plans, but often the plans remain plans. And we do not see any developments and results.
I agree with your conviction. Now it is important to understand that developers would really solve an important problem in the market - it is debit cards tied to cryptocurrency. No company has been able to implement this idea before. Why? Someone interrupting? the government? Who?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Yes, he is right! Coin CRUX does not provide for classic mining, only masternodes and staking from the crypto wallet.
PoS more stable and faster than PoW, so its good
In the context of this race for the extraction of cryptomonet. New technologies with masters will change the concept of cryptocurrency. Just keep your coins and they multiply in your wallet. I speak in simple language, so do not judge me harshly. Your company sounds very beautiful, it is important to understand how it will look after the bounty of the company.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Yes, he is right! Coin CRUX does not provide for classic mining, only masternodes and staking from the crypto wallet.

This is a good choice for investors who do not have computing capacity. POW mining is not for every person. But almost everyone wants to make money on cryptocurrencies. Taking into account that, no more than 10% of people on earth know about cryptocurrencies.

Yes, finally the season has changed, maybe new people never know about cryptocurrency more deeply, precisely now is the right time to start the old thing to be new again. I am very happy with the existence of crux coin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
1% is very little. This is probably the old data. Now the leaders of the countries speak about cryptocurrencies at their meetings. I think that 10% are quite real numbers!

the point is that one way or another about the blockchain and cryptocurrency technology knows a relatively small number of people. In the near future, this percentage will increase significantly and we expect the bull market. The bears are already tired of everything
Maybe those who know about cryptocurrency and there is 10% because about cryptocurrency talk on TV and write in the news in the newspapers. but those who actually own crypto assets think that about 1% is.
Activity: 826
Merit: 109
1% is very little. This is probably the old data. Now the leaders of the countries speak about cryptocurrencies at their meetings. I think that 10% are quite real numbers!

the point is that one way or another about the blockchain and cryptocurrency technology knows a relatively small number of people. In the near future, this percentage will increase significantly and we expect the bull market. The bears are already tired of everything
Activity: 126
Activity: 393
Merit: 103
TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]
Many of the young crypto projects publish very ambitious plans, but often the plans remain plans. And we do not see any developments and results.

This does not mean that others should not try to change the situation. This is a natural process. This is how gold is mined. Among the tons of slag are grams of gold Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 20

This is a good choice for investors who do not have computing capacity. POW mining is not for every person. But almost everyone wants to make money on cryptocurrencies. Taking into account that, no more than 10% of people on earth know about cryptocurrencies.
It seems to me that 10% is a very optimistic figure. I read statistics on the Internet that less than 1% of all inhabitants of our planet deal with cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 1496
Merit: 1019
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
This is the main problem of the crypto industry. There is no liability for unfulfilled promises to investors.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 182
I can not disagree with you. You are absolutely right. Experience even from 5 years is a very good indicator.
Previously valued only people with ten years of experience, and even better. But now the most promising are young people, but who have already worked in this field
The road to young projects, it has always been and will be, because new ideas are provided to us in the cryptocurrency market and this is appreciated
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Many people have a desire to buy a masternode, but the price of 1 Bitcoin is very high for many investors.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
By the way, does anyone know where to find information about how many masternodes have already been bought?
Totally 5 masternodes sold and 10 masternodes left. If you want to buy a masternode go through this link https://www.cruxcoin.io/. And you can find more information about our discord server https://discord.gg/dWWsWwN
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I can not disagree with you. You are absolutely right. Experience even from 5 years is a very good indicator.
the team already has experience, the more experience, the better the project will show itself in the future
Of course, the experience of the team is important, but very often young and talented professionals in the field of IT show good results.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
the team already has experience, the more experience, the better the project will show itself in the future
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
By the way, does anyone know where to find information about how many masternodes have already been bought?
I like never seen this information. Moreover, the master is worth 1 bitcoin, and this amount is not available to everyone!
Now very often you can find multi-level masternode. For example, for 5,000 coins, for 3,000 and for 1,000. Is there anything planned for this?
Activity: 140
I like never seen this information. Moreover, the master is worth 1 bitcoin, and this amount is not available to everyone!
Activity: 140
Activity: 224
Previously valued only people with ten years of experience, and even better. But now the most promising are young people, but who have already worked in this field
It turns out that people who are more than 50 years old no one is interested in the business sphere, even despite the experience. And it's good on the one hand, and on the other sad!
But what about advisors? After all, they are mostly almost elderly people. And such are very much appreciated!
Yes, as independent workers, such people are very necessary. But if we talk about employment, there is a predominance of young, that is, those who are not more than 40-50 years
What is age discrimination? Everything is very subjective. Sometimes a young 30 year old can surprise, and sometimes a 65 year old can be the best in his business!
We are talking about global trends. Of course, there are exceptions, but they are too rare, if you look at the whole
Absolutely, for example, I had a friend who was 57 years old and he got a lot more smart young guys.
I wonder in what area the work was carried out? Because I do not think that this is possible, for example in IT
What a joke, he worked in an IT company! From this many of his colleagues were perplexed, because they were not older than 35!
Pages:
Jump to: