Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]CRUX COIN[POS+MN][CB+ESCODEX] INVITE BOUNTY || MERCHANTS BOUNTY - page 40. (Read 48608 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
cux a new project more convincing new things create belief for everyone to share with friends to help the project develop better
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I have never worked with hybrid protocols before. How everything is arranged exactly in this project? zPOS protocol is somehow different from ordinary POS?
It seems to me that the zPOS protocol first appeared in the PIVX project and meant a secret anonymous POS.
I hear about this hybrid protocol for the first time. In the description of the technical characteristics there is a mention of the fact that It will be used as zPOS and POW. However, it is not clear whether it is possible to mine CRUX.
Activity: 126
A very convincing and convincing project on the market today, I believe this project will bring new things in the future.
You always want to believe that every new project will revolutionize the industry and bring huge profits to its investors. there are such examples! I hope that I will be lucky too!
Activity: 392
Cryptocurrency as Crux Coin, which is supported by three implemented projects, is worthy of close attention from investors! Just do not quite understand what features has the coin?

At the beginning of the discussion it is stated that CRUX Coin has 12 main features including masternode, hybrid protocol and SwiftX . It seems to me that this is quite promising ICO.
Activity: 14
A very convincing and convincing project on the market today, I believe this project will bring new things in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I wonder when debit cards will be ready for this project. I think that this will happen only at the end of ICO and  only if the project will be developed. I hope it will succeed.

usually project release their cards in 6-12 months after end of ICO
Can you name the projects that have successfully implemented their plans to issue debit cards for cryptocurrency? Some promises ...
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Now many crypto exchanges, especially top-level ones, refuse to project listing of their coins if the development team has not passed the verification of identity. I think this is kind of right.
legendary
Activity: 1496
Merit: 1019
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Hello! I want to see the names and photos of the team members. You guys are not an anonymous cryptocurrency team like DeepOnion. Why hide yourself?
I hope you answer my question. Thanks
Activity: 826
Merit: 109
A profitable project for anyone who works on it, but I'm sorry I still don't see how much the total prize is given for the signature bounty campaign?
When will it be finished? Can you help in more detail.

Want to join a signature campaign? I think you should set a signature now and in the near future the developers will clarify the information on the award
Activity: 17
cux a new project with many practical ideas I firmly believe that this project when the floor will be interested people wish the project success
Activity: 126
A great project, I believe that this project will soon be known and more successful than expected
I hope so too. Crito the market needs new strong projects! I hope that this CRUX COIN project is exactly like that!
Activity: 21
A great project, I believe that this project will soon be known and more successful than expected
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
A profitable project for anyone who works on it, but I'm sorry I still don't see how much the total prize is given for the signature bounty campaign?
When will it be finished? Can you help in more detail.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
I wonder when debit cards will be ready for this project. I think that this will happen only at the end of ICO and  only if the project will be developed. I hope it will succeed.

usually project release their cards in 6-12 months after end of ICO
Activity: 238
I want to take part in the signature bounty.
I sat down with a telegram and a discount, but I did not see the banner and the inscription that I have to wear for the time of the company. Also question to you, where is the registration form?

Perhaps team members forgot to include a link to the registration in the campaign bounty. let's together ask to publish this important link
I am free now and can carry your signature. Waiting for the team comment on the registration form. And then I will begin to advertise your company. From myself I will say. I read your first post and realized that you really have something to show people. I hope that if I buy masternods, then the profit from them will be good. But for now, I want to wear sig.
On signature, especially with a good rank, you can earn good money. I think, that soon will say all details about bounty and can be will begin to work!
Yeah, but I'd like to buy a masternode if I had the chance. Because with this you can even stop going to work! I wonder how much it will cost?

I have never bought masternode, but I wonder if it is profitable at all. In principle, I now have some saved money for such a venture))
Activity: 210

Ow! I would never have thought that listing can be so expensive! Not every project is able to collect such a sum. The more you need to get your token was a good, Binance not accept "garbage"))
not all project listed for money. If project good he can be listed for free

Basically, most exchanges include firstly, those coins that are popular and have a large capitalization, but as about new tokens they are  very suspicious, because it can appears to be a scam and it is justified.

But what about the young beginner projects? Where to get a huge community and large trading volumes? Where the same must begin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Ow! I would never have thought that listing can be so expensive! Not every project is able to collect such a sum. The more you need to get your token was a good, Binance not accept "garbage"))
not all project listed for money. If project good he can be listed for free

Basically, most exchanges include firstly, those coins that are popular and have a large capitalization, but as about new tokens they are  very suspicious, because it can appears to be a scam and it is justified.
Activity: 439
We are happy to Announce that We have Paid  Listing Fee for the Exchange CryptoBridge And you can see the Transaction Details  here https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1yfLA27oTFXk43z8RsqUYe2e7G8ACsbWG
Crux Coin will be listed in 7 days from now
Great news! CryptoBridge is a very good cryptoexchange. Of course, this is not Bittrex or Binance, but a worthy choice.

This is a good option to start with. Top exchanges require large amounts from developers. Why pay for it? Listing on large stock exchanges will be at least half a year. I think so
As far as I know, listing on the stock exchange, like binance costs around $0.5 mln. This is a very impressive amount, but then the developers will be very rich!

Listing on some exchanges costs about 5-15 Bitcoins. Besides, on the most popular ones  it is even more expensive. I think that much depends on the listing, so that’s why  developers are willing to pay that kind of money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
The exit token to the exchange is great news! This is always an important step. Since the free opportunity to both buy and sell at any time a coin increases trust between investors and developers.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
You're right! The blockchain technology itself is a very interesting concept. It remains to wait for the same original idea of implementation.
Pages:
Jump to: