Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]CRUX COIN[POS+MN][CB+ESCODEX] INVITE BOUNTY || MERCHANTS BOUNTY - page 41. (Read 48608 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Interesting concept
Activity: 126
Merit: 1

We have Proven our-self with 3 Established Projects

and this is a reason for hiding your team? you wanna collect some money, just show them
You are right we wanna collect some money to in implement the crux debit card project with http://www.theissuer.com. We already paid for Cryptobridge for 7days listing

The output of the coin on the CryptoBridge is very good! CryptoBridge is a normal exchange to which investors have confidence.
copper member
Activity: 112

and this is a reason for hiding your team? you wanna collect some money, just show them
You are right we wanna collect some money to in implement the crux debit card project with http://www.theissuer.com. We already paid for Cryptobridge for 7days listing
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
We are happy to Announce that We have Paid  Listing Fee for the Exchange CryptoBridge And you can see the Transaction Details  here https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1yfLA27oTFXk43z8RsqUYe2e7G8ACsbWG
Crux Coin will be listed in 7 days from now
Great news! CryptoBridge is a very good cryptoexchange. Of course, this is not Bittrex or Binance, but a worthy choice.

This is a good option to start with. Top exchanges require large amounts from developers. Why pay for it? Listing on large stock exchanges will be at least half a year. I think so
As far as I know, listing on the stock exchange, like binance costs around $0.5 mln. This is a very impressive amount, but then the developers will be very rich!
Ow! I would never have thought that listing can be so expensive! Not every project is able to collect such a sum. The more you need to get your token was a good, Binance not accept "garbage"))
Listing on some exchanges costs about 5-15 Bitcoins. Besides, on the most popular ones it is even more expensive. I think that much depends on the listing, so that’s why developers are willing to pay that kind of money.
Activity: 224
Now investors are waiting for the growth of the market and they will now very carefully select a project for themselves, a lot of scam projects
It seems to me that before the turn of the crypto market there is very little left. Most likely, an annual crypto pump should start soon! )))

you are absolutely right. We have passed the worst moment for the world of cryptocurrency. growth will now begin and it is worthwhile to start a marketing campaign in advance.
[/quote]

Many people talk about the mythical growth of coins, but I think that in the near future we should not expect a rapid growth of the market. Maybe t will start in the beginning of 2019.

copper member

copper member
Reserve french translation
CVUGkomTt85r3af9DThCKy5JSGjUc1bahj
You can send the wallet address with link
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Also interested in a question about github. I would like to read. Where to look?

At the beginning of the discussion there is a link to the GitHub project. I am not good at technical aspects of tokens, and on the GitHub there is code for programmers.
I would like to hear the opinion of independent programmers who can read the code. What is the code ironed on GitHab.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

Merit: 111
vite
I can't figure out how to run the masternode. I have never done this, but I like this project and I would like to try it. In addition, the bonuses are very generous

they must post guide in their github.Try to find it
Merit: 117
I wonder when debit cards will be ready for this project. I think that this will happen only at the end of ICO and  only if the project will be developed. I hope it will succeed.

So many projects were going to issue debit crypto cards, but I don’t see more than one in today's crypto market.
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
Also interested in a question about github. I would like to read. Where to look?

At the beginning of the discussion there is a link to the GitHub project. I am not good at technical aspects of tokens, and on the GitHub there is code for programmers.
Activity: 280
I wonder when debit cards will be ready for this project. I think that this will happen only at the end of ICO and  only if the project will be developed. I hope it will succeed.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
  I just noticed a part of the discussion where it is written that the token of CRUX project will be listed on Cryptopia and Coinexchange. These are very popular exchanges with huge trading volume. Is it sure? I still have some doubts..
This is a very good exchange. Of course not the top level but normal. Croptopia generally a great solution. It always gives good trading volumes.
Activity: 17
cux a novel project but unique persuasive I believe in the future the project will grow more than expected
Merit: 2
  I just noticed a part of the discussion where it is written that the token of CRUX project will be listed on Cryptopia and Coinexchange. These are very popular exchanges with huge trading volume. Is it sure? I still have some doubts..
copper member

And another important thing :
Where's the team?

i dont know why they are dont wanna show us team. If there was no ICO noone care about team

I can't figure out how to run the masternode. I have never done this, but I like this project and I would like to try it. In addition, the bonuses are very generous

You can run the Masternode in single Click with the support of this Project

Automated Masternode Hosting for Cryptocurrencies with CRUX Coin for Paying Hosting Fee. Currentely we have Completed only This services for Crux Coin and others Coins will be added on Q1 2019.

You can Checkout it here After Registration and Login here https://www.mnmarketcap.com/myaccount/Masternode-detail
Activity: 238
 I saw signatures for bounty and a translation campaign announcement and there is a referral program. In addition, I have a good account on YouTube and I could make reviews on this project ..
Activity: 392
I have found one point in the description of the project it is Swiftx, I have never met anything like this, but I am interested to know what it is. May be it is something I know but this word is unknown for me..
Pages:
Jump to: