Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 114. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
This guy is a scammer, trying to pass himself off as Moosa. Ignore him.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Ive personally known a few scammers in my life and I know how they work.

1. They will never ever admit they scammed someone (They simply disappear). Asoom just said "I scammed you so hard"-troll (Attius is that you?)
2. They will never say 'I feel bad for everyone losing money' (and actually mean it) when they're the one stealing the money.

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Why would you troll your own coin?

I feel bad watching you all loose money and for that I'm sorry.
It's possible. He might be foolish and arrogant enough to post here and hint about his identity.

OK Mr. Irc, and I'm not Attious but I know him well.
It's possible. He might be foolish and arrogant enough to post here and hint about his identity.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
What are you talking about asoom?

MF got paid and we all got rich.

Who are you supposed to be? I know for a fact that many whales still hold a large amount of Crypt. They bought in near the high before the Attious debacle.

Someone who doesn't know who I am claims to have inside information lol.

This is probably Attious.

Who are you supposed to be? I know for a fact that many whales still hold a large amount of Crypt. They bought in near the high before the Attious debacle.

How would I know who a FRESH Bitcointalk ID is? I'm not a mind reader and I'm not a hacker.

I have communications with multiple members of the dev team and investors through irc and email.

I see the price bounces between 20-30k for some time now. I am not worried at all because CPT has not even started yet. I expect CPT to break DRK ATH and I think that this rare coin could potentially wipe out all other anon coins for good with some new "hard to trace" implementation, crypt commander and other features. That is why I am still holding and will be holding for at least a few more months. DRK did not go to 0.027 in 1 day Smiley People were selling DRK too at the current CPT prices. And later, they could shoot themselves for not holding longer.

Waiting patiently. Holding. Buying more now and then Cool Every single CPT coin will be worth much more so I am trying to get as much as possible.

+1...it took DRK a couple of months to get there so you are right, holding is the best at this point, or buying if you are eager to risk a little bit more and average down your buy-ins

I scammed you so hard.
Activity: 76
I see the price bounces between 20-30k for some time now. I am not worried at all because CPT has not even started yet. I expect CPT to break DRK ATH and I think that this rare coin could potentially wipe out all other anon coins for good with some new "hard to trace" implementation, crypt commander and other features. That is why I am still holding and will be holding for at least a few more months. DRK did not go to 0.027 in 1 day Smiley People were selling DRK too at the current CPT prices. And later, they could shoot themselves for not holding longer.

Waiting patiently. Holding. Buying more now and then Cool Every single CPT coin will be worth much more so I am trying to get as much as possible.

+1...it took DRK a couple of months to get there so you are right, holding is the best at this point, or buying if you are eager to risk a little bit more and average down your buy-ins
Activity: 84
BTC

Activity: 81
nosce te ipsum
Just checking back to see what's up, after a couple weeks off. Still holding strong eh guys? Me too..  Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypto Collector
Maybe we need here somekind of SEC for Altcoins  Angry . This is the fck Jungle right now  Huh  !
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
optical illusion
I keep my CRY it will be the best anon and beat Darkcoin for sure

+1

good things come to those who wait
legendary
Activity: 1036
I keep my CRY it will be the best anon and beat Darkcoin for sure
I am not in the mood to fight your panicked frenzy of emotions today. Please relax and take a breather. Coins come back from large selloffs and FUD attacks all of the time. Look at DRK, VRC, CLOAK, etc, etc.. When the anon wallet is released, Crypt will rally. If the anon is exceptional, the rally will be exceptional. The whales are quietly accumulating more coins at these prices and waiting to pump the rally once Mindfox makes the release. That is a fact. That is the way this market works.

I'm sorry that no one paid you 10k Crypt for your anon idea, and you're feeling insecure about where this coin is at present. It's no reason to freak out and post big paragraphs of frenzied thoughts.
I know for a fact that the devs and a large number of whales still hold a majority of their Cryptcoins.
What is your problem Nick? I'm not sure why you think that you know how many coins different people are holding. I have quite a few myself.

If you're concerned about Mindfox, chat with him on irc. What are you posting this breathless statement for (almost same info twice). Are you trying to tank the price? What is your point here? We are waiting for Mindfox to release the wallet. He believes it is a fantastic solution. If it is, this coin will rally. I believe him when he says it is better than other solutions out there. What is your point in posting these paragraphs of fear? Mindfox will get paid when his project is complete. Simple as that. People pay contractors based on completed assignments all of the time. It's acceptable and is done all around the world.

Calm down, and relax. If you must, sell your Crypt, but calm down. You don't know anything more that the rest of the thread does. You're just having a post full moon panic. Relax and take a breath.
Jump to: