Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 110. (Read 512674 times)

legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
new buy walls on mintpal 9btc
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Good tune for us who are holding crypt... http://youtu.be/Le-3MIBxQTw

~Enjoy  Grin  Cool
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BTC
IRC just moments ago:
[15:24] MrKK, can I ask you another question. You confirmed to me that you were a teammember. Since when are you on the team?
[15:24] <@MrKK> since start
[15:25] MrKK, could you give us some reason on why you, as the CRYPT team, do not show presence anywhere and are not giving updates at all? I assume you guys hold lots of crypt too..
[15:26] <@MrKK> yes we are still HODLING as i said we dont want to hype for no reason we will update once we have everything finalized
[15:26] <@MrKK> no point hyping and then disappointing our investors
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BTC
Wonder how much more patience people will have.

I am still holding Cool
Activity: 57
cwis/asoom/whatevernameyouchoosetoday: I was on irc last night for 4 hours. Just had a convo with shack and logged off 30 minutes ago. I don't know what your problem is. Maybe if I was 15 I would understand, but I'm not. You are now the 2nd person I'm placing on Ignore in over a year. I rarely do it, but you have nothing to offer the thread. I recommend everyone else do the same.
Ignore.

well I was in irc for ten min and guess what two peopleput buy walls up to hold the price for someone who knows eeverything you don't know two much

You aren't even trying, are you? huehuehue
https://i.imgur.com/qhvPCVa.jpg
Activity: 32
cwis/asoom/whatevernameyouchoosetoday: I was on irc last night for 4 hours. Just had a convo with shack and logged off 30 minutes ago. I don't know what your problem is. Maybe if I was 15 I would understand, but I'm not. You are now the 2nd person I'm placing on Ignore in over a year. I rarely do it, but you have nothing to offer the thread. I recommend everyone else do the same.
Ignore.

well I was in irc for ten min and guess what two peopleput buy walls up to hold the price for someone who knows eeverything you don't know two much
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Ignore.
Activity: 32
legendary
Activity: 994
anyone watched the network hashrate of cryptcoin during this last 2 days?

What does this indicate?
Something good??  Grin

Large buy orders being placed and hash rate increase. Someone(s) preparing for something big.  Smiley
Large buy orders on mintpal or cryptsy?

What does this indicate?
Something good??  Grin

Large buy orders being placed and hash rate increase. Someone(s) preparing for something big.  Smiley
Activity: 190
Merit: 13

What does this indicate?
Something good??  Grin

It means the Devs are too cheap to buy their own coin back after they dumped so they go and mine it again. If they buy the coin back the price moves before they are ready to pump n dump again. Once the Diff goes low they start mining Crypt and reap as much coin at low diff as they can. Then when diff gets high they go mine Dark Coin and then they go mine CleanWaterCoin and so on until the diff goes down again and repeat over again.
Yup mine heaps make coin pos say anon is coming next week and then dump
Activity: 190
Merit: 13

Our Mindfox who art in Greece, hollowed be thy code, thy crypt pump come, thy will be done, on ann thread as it is on IRC. Give us this day our daily update, and forgive us for our fudding, as we forgive those who have fudded against us. And lead us not into panic selling, but deliver us to btc-e. LOLOLOL

Peace brother
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

What does this indicate?
Something good??  Grin

It means the Devs are too cheap to buy their own coin back after they dumped so they go and mine it again. If they buy the coin back the price moves before they are ready to pump n dump again. Once the Diff goes low they start mining Crypt and reap as much coin at low diff as they can. Then when diff gets high they go mine Dark Coin and then they go mine CleanWaterCoin and so on until the diff goes down again and repeat over again.
Activity: 832
Merit: 500

Thats been confirmed on hold due to the current price of crypt.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Our Mindfox who art in Greece, hollowed be thy code, thy crypt pump come, thy will be done, on ann thread as it is on IRC. Give us this day our daily update, and forgive us for our fudding, as we forgive those who have fudded against us. And lead us not into panic selling, but deliver us to btc-e. LOLOLOL

Amen Brother!
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Magic internet moneys ftw

legendary
Activity: 1045

source http://www.coinwarz.com/network-hashrate-charts/cryptcoin-network-hashrate-chart
Activity: 812
1. Without strong anonymity crypto-currency is worthless and more akin to a banking account than digital cash.

2. Masternodes and centralized mixing services are points of failure in any anon system.

3. As things stand now no altcoin has succeeded in creating a compelling / complete solution to the problem of anonymizing crypto transactions

4. There IS a solution

5. Whilst I would like profit I'm in this because we (the world) need this. Good Luck MindFox.

ἀνδρῶν γὰρ ἐπιφανῶν πᾶσα γῆ τάφoς
    Andrôn gàr epiphanôn pâsa gê táphos.

For illustrious men have the whole earth for their tomb.

Pericles' Funeral Oration from Thucydides, History of the Peloponnesian War 2.43.1

legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
I have 1100 Crypt coins.  Someone buy them all for 5 BTC.  Don't do the math, at least not until after I have your BTC.

After the long expected Mindfox solution, it may not matter whether they do the maths or not.
I'm still thinking if I should buy ~30 000 CRYPT, becouse I see a huge potential in this coin. But I was waiting since some time and the price keeps falling... maybe I will be able to buy 60 000 instead soon?  Cool
Jump to: