Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 116. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
hope this shit gets an update soon. I wanna watch the price jump!
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
I've been a professional forex trader for over 15 years and I have proprietary market projection tools to identify future market movements with a high degree of accuracy. There will be a one time membership fee to pay for future projects and to ensure we all are committed to the success of the team.  I want to help you guys be successful and it's time to do something proactive about it.

Please PM me with your email if you're interested and I will contact you in the next 4-6 weeks with details.  

You were doing good in this post until you mentioned a one time "MEMBERSHIP FEE".  So how do I know I can trust you?

redjedievolution - 500K and 1000K refers to the price of CRYPT in satoshis.  500,000 satoshis, 1 million satoshis, etc.  CRYPT price is currently righht around 30,000 satoshis on MintPal.

Every group charges a membership fee. It's important to have skin in the game to ensure participation. I am going to be paying to set up a website, private IM room, and forum. Plus, I'm going to spend many hours of my time every week to give group members solid trade recommendations that will help them make money. From personal experience, I've found that people don't truly value things they get for free. I've always been honest and tried to help people in the various threads I have been a part of. I have had people use me for escrow in the past. In addition to my background as a forex trader, I was also a law enforcement officer for 7 years. I'm always happy to answer any additional questions you may have. Feel free to PM me.

You were doing good until the cop part...lol jk...sorta

Seriously tho, this sounds like an interesting idea..
What type of a "membership fee" are we talking about here?

Think tanks are a good thing. There is power in numbers.
Im legit interested...

I think instead of a membership fee, how about, your membership status is based off your bitcointalk membership.  You can ensure what type of people you are recruiting into the trade group and scan their bitcointalk post if need be.  See what kind of person they truly are, or least a good idea who they are.

You can build a trading group based off intelligent traders, not just followers.  And most intelligent traders have money.  

I for one would rather be apart of something like this.  Not like fontas and followers, etc.
Activity: 448
I've been a professional forex trader for over 15 years and I have proprietary market projection tools to identify future market movements with a high degree of accuracy. There will be a one time membership fee to pay for future projects and to ensure we all are committed to the success of the team.  I want to help you guys be successful and it's time to do something proactive about it.

Please PM me with your email if you're interested and I will contact you in the next 4-6 weeks with details.  

You were doing good in this post until you mentioned a one time "MEMBERSHIP FEE".  So how do I know I can trust you?

redjedievolution - 500K and 1000K refers to the price of CRYPT in satoshis.  500,000 satoshis, 1 million satoshis, etc.  CRYPT price is currently righht around 30,000 satoshis on MintPal.

Every group charges a membership fee. It's important to have skin in the game to ensure participation. I am going to be paying to set up a website, private IM room, and forum. Plus, I'm going to spend many hours of my time every week to give group members solid trade recommendations that will help them make money. From personal experience, I've found that people don't truly value things they get for free. I've always been honest and tried to help people in the various threads I have been a part of. I have had people use me for escrow in the past. In addition to my background as a forex trader, I was also a law enforcement officer for 7 years. I'm always happy to answer any additional questions you may have. Feel free to PM me.

You were doing good until the cop part...lol jk...sorta

Seriously tho, this sounds like an interesting idea..
What type of a "membership fee" are we talking about here?

Think tanks are a good thing. There is power in numbers.
Im legit interested...
Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Thanks, and best of luck with your trading.  Smiley
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
Well let me save you some time on your analysis.  Here's my prediction:

Bitcoin has a future.  

Litecoin does not.

All the other alt coins, including the better ones, like DarkCoin, CryptCoin, etc, will have their pops and dips and profit opportunities, but ultimately will amount to nothing as far as widespread public acceptance goes.  Bitcoin is the only one that will make it truly long term.

And one reason for this is the overall, non-technical stupidity and ignorance of the general public.  If you aren't an active miner / investor in crypto coins, you simply do not have the proper mental state of mind and research information in your head to appreciate the usability of crypto currencies.  And like Wal-Mart, the ignorant masses will stick to the one that works (Bitcoin).  In the same way that Wal-Mart is destroying American small businesses, Bitcoin will take a chunk out of the global financial system, although maybe not to the same extent.

And the general public that uses Bitcoin will probably be resistant to other crypto coins, it will confuse them more than anything.  And merchants who start using Bitcoin will not have the desire to start taking multiple coins and handle the different wallets, go to exchanges and convert them to BTC or cash, etc.  And any crypto currency needs to be fairly stable in its value relative to the US Dollar.  BTC is getting better but has a ways to go yet.

Come back to this post in a year and see if I was right.
In regards to my methods, I have many different tools to predict market movements. BTC and LTC have a decent amount of past history for long term predictions. Technical and fundamental analysis coupled with my proprietary prediction system works very well for BTC/LTC. Alts also follow recurring patterns of movement, but they are more subject to news (fundamentals) in their early stages. Generally, I use a volume and time/price analysis for the alts. 15 years of trading forex (not stocks) has given me a large set of proven tools to trade any market. I managed accounts in 7 figures in the most volatile and speculative market in the world: currency.

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

And I believe that coin markets are far more speculative than even the stock market, where even small companies can have some information to work with, so how can we think that tools used to try and predict the stock market will work at all in crypto coins?

Aside from Bitcoin itself, I doubt that many people care about the long term viability of any coin.  CRYPT can crash and burn for all I care, AFTER I extract a nice profit from it.  All the hype over any coin or any features exists for one reason - to create the price pops and dips that allow profits to be made.

redjedievolution - 500K and 1000K refers to the price of CRYPT in satoshis.  500,000 satoshis, 1 million satoshis, etc.  CRYPT price is currently right around 30,000 satoshis on MintPal.
legendary
Activity: 1045
I have 4500 crypts

4500 x 0.025 = 112 BTCs

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

sorry one question.

When you mean your target is above 500k.

What exactly is 500k?

Thanks.

500k= 0.00500
1000k= 0.0100
Smiley

My sell orders are still waiting at 0.025. Crazy right? I know Cool

Not crazy. I think we could hit that price if the timing is right. 0.025 is my ultimate profit target.
sorry one question.

What exactly is 500k?

Thanks.

500k= 0.00500
1000k= 0.0100
Smiley

Not crazy. I think we could hit that price if the timing is right. 0.025 is my ultimate profit target.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BTC
sorry one question.

What exactly is 500k?

Thanks.

500k= 0.00500
1000k= 0.0100

Smiley

I want to make a quick announcement:

I know many people have gotten into crypto-currency to make money and there is nothing wrong with that. The one major obstacle is who to trust. There are many unscrupulous people out there taking advantage of you and using twitter feeds/troll boxes to manipulate the crowd.

With that in mind, I've decided to start something new:
In the coming weeks I will be starting a trading group based on honesty, teamwork, and professionalism. No backroom chat sessions or hidden agendas. This is not a pump and dump group. We will not create our own coins. We will work together to profit off of market movements. We will trade Alt-coins AND BTC. I've been a professional forex trader for over 15 years and I have proprietary market projection tools to identify future market movements with a high degree of accuracy. There will be a one time membership fee to pay for future projects and to ensure we all are committed to the success of the team.  I want to help you guys be successful and it's time to do something proactive about it.

sorry one question.

What exactly is 500k?

Thanks.

500k= 0.00500
1000k= 0.0100

Smiley
Just saw it now ..

It's false info posted back in mid June. Doesn't matter if you just saw it now. It was posted over a month ago and proven false.
anyone know why bittrex suspended withdraw and deposits?

I would also be curious as to why this happened? maybe they got a tip off on an update? idk why else... I have coins there too haha.

I was thinking this. Perhaps the new update to be released will require a wallet update on the exchange and the exchange is readying their wallets to be ready for the oncoming volume for when the new wallet with anon is announced.

That sounds plausible. With the new anon features, the exchanges will have to update their Crypt wallets. Things appear to be moving along! Lift off soon!
legendary
Activity: 1045
sorry one question.

What exactly is 500k?

Thanks.

Guys in they say that there was a hidden block with more coins than the total volume of crypt...

I took this from github.... https://github.com/ccryptcoin/cryptcoin

that was a fake github page created to cause panic by "bad actors" about a month ago. The real github page is here: https://github.com/cryptcointeam/cryptcoin

Also, mindfox is in IRC daily on #cryptcoin. I can assure you that he has not stopped development of the anon features, nor left the cryptcoin project. There has been a concerted FUD attack against this coin awhile back, nothing more than cut-throat alt-coin shit.

if you already know and are just bringing this back to cause more FUD, then kindly fuck off.

That's a bunch of FUD spread by Attious back in June. This was and is easily refuted. VERY OLD FUD. Check the code. It's there in black and white.

I'm renewing my suggestion that we IGNORE these new FUD accounts. If you have an opinion, use your real Bitcointalk ID. Otherwise, you are behaving like a coward and should be ignored.

I know for a fact that Mindfox is still with the dev team and is very close to releasing his "hard to trace" anon wallet. He thinks it's better than any other anon solution out there. If you know anything about coding wallets, that means a great deal. We are in the right place at the right time. Hold tight guys.

I promise that I will let everyone know when I think it's a good time to take profit and exit. My present target is above 500k. Depending on volume and momentum, I may revise it above 1000k.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Guys in they say that there was a hidden block with more coins than the total volume of crypt...

that was a fake github page created to cause panic by "bad actors" about a month ago. The real github page is here: https://github.com/cryptcointeam/cryptcoin

Also, mindfox is in IRC daily on #cryptcoin. I can assure you that he has not stopped development of the anon features, nor left the cryptcoin project. There has been a concerted FUD attack against this coin awhile back, nothing more than cut-throat alt-coin shit.

if you already know and are just bringing this back to cause more FUD, then kindly fuck off.

That's a bunch of FUD spread by Attious back in June. This was and is easily refuted. VERY OLD FUD. Check the code. It's there in black and white.

I'm renewing my suggestion that we IGNORE these new FUD accounts. If you have an opinion, use your real Bitcointalk ID. Otherwise, you are behaving like a coward and should be ignored.

I know for a fact that Mindfox is still with the dev team and is very close to releasing his "hard to trace" anon wallet. He thinks it's better than any other anon solution out there. If you know anything about coding wallets, that means a great deal. We are in the right place at the right time. Hold tight guys.

I promise that I will let everyone know when I think it's a good time to take profit and exit. My present target is above 500k. Depending on volume and momentum, I may revise it above 1000k.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
optical illusion

Activity: 374

[6/17/14, 3:17:18 PM] Dmitri: How much do you hold
[6/17/14, 3:17:20 PM] Dmitri: ?
[6/17/14, 3:17:28 PM] Dmitri: honestly
[6/17/14, 3:17:44 PM] Moosa: 27,000
[6/17/14, 3:18:03 PM] Moosa: but my friend has more
[6/17/14, 3:18:21 PM] Dmitri: And how much does your friend own?
[6/17/14, 3:18:32 PM] Moosa: he said he could tip u some if you want
[6/17/14, 3:18:33 PM] Moosa: hm
[6/17/14, 3:18:51 PM] Moosa: he said he could give u 60k
[6/17/14, 3:18:53 PM] Moosa: to list
[6/17/14, 3:19:01 PM] Moosa: [6/17/14, 3:01:26 PM] Dan: Tell him i'll give him 60k Crypt
[6/17/14, 3:01:31 PM] Dan: for him to rub on his dong while i pump it
[6/17/14, 3:19:13 PM] Moosa: 60k is like
[6/17/14, 3:19:19 PM] Dmitri: ok
[6/17/14, 3:19:24 PM] Moosa: 90 btc

look in the thread that has been discused before, and its not correct. . .  .but you already know that right. . . troll is troll.  . .
Jump to: