Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 118. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Agreed, nothing is here. This is all bullshit trust me. Mindfox and Knight all here to FUD, your right about everything. Now just like verbalxbadways, i'm figuring your not coming back to this thread... which would be great. Were all idiots. Got it Wink
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Yolo!
You made a fresh account just to say that? awww how cute...
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
verbalxbadways has right .here is no dev or devteam  than impresarios as Knigtass and mindfocker and tiny pussy as GOOGs84.wake up CRYPT maniacs(believers) is nothing here.
I think there is a difference between a cheerleader and someone who believes in this coin. Most of us are believers that Mindfox will come out with a type of ANON never used and the wallet will have many features that will blow away the rest. As for the wait, look at the other coins out there. There developers promised features within hours and now its been days and those features have not come out. At least with this coin there is not serious price fluctuations because of news of fixes and none working features that never get released when promised.
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
How much is Mindfox paying you to be the cheerleader for this coin?  Sure I want it to be successful, as success = profit for me, but dammit, let's hurry up already!!!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
To all the people selling at a loss today: You know that Mindfox is going to release a fantastic wallet very soon. You can't make any money jumping from one ship to the next without any real planning or strategy other than blindly following a person of group of people. Why chase your tail and end up buying back in at a higher price than you sold? Do you guys really ever make any money that way? I can't imagine that you do.

We have a winner here with Crypt. Personally, I am not going to risk missing even a small part of the rally that is to come. As I've said before, use your head and choose a coin with a future. Crypt will not disappoint.   
knightlife999 good job dude for keeping the crypt spirit alive and fudders away! Our time is coming inpatient people just need to sit and relax its not IF its happening its WHEN.

Thanks googs!
knightlife999 good job dude for keeping the crypt spirit alive and fudders away! Our time is coming inpatient people just need to sit and relax its not IF its happening its WHEN.
Hold tight. Mindfox is working hard to release a solid finished product. It will be soon and then Crypt will rally.
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
Getting tired of holding this 1000 coin bag (and 20 more in the wallet at home), LET'S PUMP DISHIT!!!!! Shocked
Activity: 37
Looks like it might be a good time to buy boys and girls  Grin Cheesy Cool

As you'll see in the charts below:

- Prices are down 10X from where they were less than a month ago
- Volume is starting to pick up again and we've had a solid breakout yesterday

Maybe, but be careful about interpreting. That initial drop yesterday could've gone much deeper if I didn't happen to be online, sold a bunch of other coins and bought as much as I could. By the time I'd bought everything I could afford, I'd picked up most of the available coins up to about 26.6k, and I suspect the subsequent peak were at least partially people that saw the price moving rapidly up and didn't want to risk being left out of another pump..  I netted 1 BTC on that fun little affair (I'm still not in plus on Crypt, though as mentioned earlier, but that 1 BTC certainly helped the balance sheet).

legendary
Activity: 1218
Looks like it might be a good time to buy boys and girls  Grin Cheesy Cool

As you'll see in the charts below:

- Prices are down 10X from where they were less than a month ago
- Volume is starting to pick up again and we've had a solid breakout yesterday

1 MONTH

1 WEEK

Orderbook is stacked heavily to the buy side (see below)

Some info on CRYPT:
11 Million Coins Total, 3 Million in Circulation (Very Rare Coin!)
X11 algorithm (CPU & GPU mineable)
Block Time: 1.5 Minutes, 2.75% PoS interest annually
Current Block Reward: 31 CRYPT
Current Market Cap: $600,000

Anon feature without using master nodes is also in development
Activity: 37

Panic fuckers who sold at 30k and less will cry so much  Grin

Heh. I've sold at 30k and less several times. Only I re-bought more for less hours later. My average cost is getting nice and low now.
legendary
Activity: 1045
I see movement on cryptsy.
lot of buys at 25k and bids at 21k
luckily I bought my crypt at 30k the first time sold at 240k and rebought back at 30k I don't really understand why people would buy at 140k when it was on its way down but ok. It was obviously a pump like most new coins get. Difference is this coin will take it's place at the top when everything is finished and then watch it boom back up and stay there.... Plus I'm sure some of these wales are slow buying the last few days as not to effect the price to much, maybe I'm wrong we shall see.

I'm glad there are people like you here who listen to advice.. Good trade btw. Smiley

For me the last couple of weeks were the phases of suppression and accumulation from the whales..you know what comes after this? Pump . That's all there is.
We cannot know for sure how high will it go, but for me depending on the hype it creates we could see high between 250k up to 1000k.

Panic fuckers who sold at 30k and less will cry so much  Grin

Great points litebtc and Word_Of_God. Suppression and accumulation by the whales (and others in the know) have been taking place over the last few weeks. We are  coming up on the pump/rally soon.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
luckily I bought my crypt at 30k the first time sold at 240k and rebought back at 30k I don't really understand why people would buy at 140k when it was on its way down but ok. It was obviously a pump like most new coins get. Difference is this coin will take it's place at the top when everything is finished and then watch it boom back up and stay there.... Plus I'm sure some of these wales are slow buying the last few days as not to effect the price to much, maybe I'm wrong we shall see.

I'm glad there are people like you here who listen to advice.. Good trade btw. Smiley

For me the last couple of weeks were the phases of suppression and accumulation from the whales..you know what comes after this? Pump . That's all there is.
We cannot know for sure how high will it go, but for me depending on the hype it creates we could see high between 250k up to 1000k.

Panic fuckers who sold at 30k and less will cry so much  Grin
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
optical illusion
i've been slow buying all week, am in the top 50 rich list of crypt.

there are a few interesting coins out there, obviously the ones you pick you want to see do well. Sorry to hear about your loss verbalx, gl in your future trades!
Activity: 5
Activity: 28
That's great your moving on, so we shouldn't hear from you anymore on this thread.

In two week you will be like me.
Jump to: