Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 177. (Read 512674 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Its not hype though, have you seen the videos that were posted. Cloak is as real as anon coins get.

How does anonymity in cloak work (if it works at all)? I don't understand their new whitepaper.

Please stop by the thread and ask there, I dont want to spam this thread with too much detail, but if you watch the video it's easier to understand then they whitepaper.

legendary
Better buy now while it's still low!  Commander is coming!
How do u know?...Moosa 48h ago said beta is coming soon
If I have to convince you, you should probably not buy.  I just bought 10btc's worth.  I'll let you know how it works out for me  Smiley

You my friend are a fool. 10 BTC is no laughing matter and it would have been well spent buying cloakcoin, not crypt.

Cloak is about to stall out....... you will see.  To much hype!

Its not hype though, have you seen the videos that were posted. Cloak is as real as anon coins get.

You must be new to this...... posting videos is hyping something.  If the coin is as good as the dev's say it is, it will "prove" itself.  Hype only drives the cost up, proof will make it stabilize.

Cloak is stable, and the videos are proof positive that the anon feature works, not only that, you'll be able to sell coins straight from your wallet, no need to go to an exchange anymore, plus cloakroom, cloakchat, cloaksend, cloak cloak cloak.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
People is too impatient and they hurt themselves.

http://m.memegen.com/lt73wr.jpg
Activity: 58
By the way, crypt is jumping right now on cryptsy!!!
Activity: 56

How does anonymity in cloak work (if it works at all)? I don't understand their new whitepaper.

If I have to convince you, you should probably not buy.  I just bought 10btc's worth.  I'll let you know how it works out for me  Smiley

You my friend are a fool. 10 BTC is no laughing matter and it would have been well spent buying cloakcoin, not crypt.

You must be new to this...... posting videos is hyping something.  If the coin is as good as the dev's say it is, it will "prove" itself.  Hype only drives the cost up, proof will make it stabilize.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
I was stunned by the mud-throwing session I saw during last pages of posts. I can't talk on behalf of others, but I can talk for myself. I am not part of any group, nor I am anyone else besides myself (and my nickname of course).
But after reading last pages, I wondered... How low can people go.
I'm 42 years old and I thought I saw it all. I guess I didn't.

It is a pity that the word netiquette means nothing this era... The so called: Internet era.

Perhaps I live in the wrong time or I'm outdated. Who knows...

How about you shut the fuck up and release that Commander, you old fart. You and your scam coin. Pretending like you give a shit just to save your status.

that's not fair, no one here is saying mindfox was involved in this scam, I suspect he got paid to do a job, and he did it. that's it.
I was stunned by the mud-throwing session I saw during last pages of posts. I can't talk on behalf of others, but I can talk for myself. I am not part of any group, nor I am anyone else besides myself (and my nickname of course).

It is a pity that the word netiquette means nothing this era... The so called: Internet era.

Did you work on White Coin?    maybe you should keep better company.
Activity: 56

How about you shut the fuck up and release that Commander, you old fart. You and your scam coin. Pretending like you give a shit just to save your status.

Please watch your language. And don't make such accusations without providing proofs.
legendary

SESAME

Not sure if you are talking to me or not, and I have nothing against you as I said earlier , I think these guys and their group was pulling a scam, not you.

If you are denying that the convos ive posted are real, that's fine, people will have to make their own minds up I suppose, there will never be definitive "proof" in a situation like this.

If the group wasn't tearing it self apart and everything was above board, there would be no problems if convos leaked or not. but the fact is someone is leaking this stuff, and posting it all over pastebin. and I suspect a lot of it to be real.

+1

But please don't care too much about the bad peoples.

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Donate to put a smile on my face :)

legendary

SESAME
DeViL303 is a liar i found the proof here: http://pastebin.com/eSa8ena7

Shocked

I get your point.

But I don't think anyone had enough time to make up the hundreds and hundreds of pages of BS that can be found with a simple search of pastebin. If they want to create a secure coin, maybe the first step would be to secure their own communications in the group.
DeViL303 is a liar i found the proof here: http://pastebin.com/eSa8ena7

Shocked
legendary
Activity: 994
legendary

LOL, you mean, better sell now! Everyone has realized that the only anon coin to do it right is Cloakcoin. They're the number one in this space and will continue to show its investors amazing returns for the months to come!
Jump to: