Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 201. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

WHALES COMING!

I fight for what I believe in. I am a mercenary, and I believe in CRYPT!

The One and Truly 100% anonymous coin of the future!

For all the FUD out there asking questions such as - 'You trust people who don't change their passwords when they fire someone to keep your coins safe via web access?  - All I can say is that - Weak minded people such as you can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong!

To my fellow  Cryptcoin followers - When you hear people making hateful comments, stand up to them. Point out what a waste it is to hate, and you could open their eyes.

I fight for what I believe in. I am a mercenary, and I believe in CRY!

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
I assume once the volume dies down the FUD attack will begin...
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
@abercrombie Words of wisdom buddy, words of wisdom
legendary
Activity: 1159
Merit: 1001
Interesting layout and design is this something that's coming to the wallet or is this an exchange site for the coin. I understand your saying beta but where are the details to get access to this Commander Beta from??

Looks good and am interested to beta test this if available for testing.
Yea, I'm no expert and asked what it was when Moosa posted something about a beta release coming soon.  Apparently it's a webgui, where you can access your coins from anywhere at any time. I googled it, and found more info here:

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/cryptcoin-webgui-allows-wallet-access-from-anywhere-at-any-time

You trust people who don't change their passwords when they fire someone to keep your coins safe via web access?
My motto as a trader, never fall in love with an alt Coin.

On the other hand, don't become so jaded by so many junk coins that you let opportunity (however short it might be) pass you buy.
Activity: 420
Interesting layout and design is this something that's coming to the wallet or is this an exchange site for the coin. I understand your saying beta but where are the details to get access to this Commander Beta from??

Yea, I'm no expert and asked what it was when Moosa posted something about a beta release coming soon.  Apparently it's a webgui, where you can access your coins from anywhere at any time. I googled it, and found more info here:

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/cryptcoin-webgui-allows-wallet-access-from-anywhere-at-any-time

You trust people who don't change their passwords when they fire someone to keep your coins safe via web access?
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
If the whale can shell out 50 btc just like that, there is a good chance he can pump it up again to 270k. The question is when...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

The time has come! The true potential of Cryptcoin will be unveilled!

Cash combined with courage in a time of crisis is priceless!

INVEST NOW!

BUY BUY BUY

All the big investors are coming! Don't be left behind again!

Which big investors are coming?

Belief is a wise wager.We Cryptcoin believers must always hold truth to the hope, to the belief, the conviction that there is a better future for this coin, a better price, beyond the horizon.

Remember for all the FUD out there whose been shouting negativity about this coin .. all I can say is that our dev team has been silent because -

No sound in the world can be more
louder than " Silence ". . and if someone
cannot understand your Silence ,, He
can never understand your Words ..

The time has come! The true potential of Cryptcoin will be unveilled!

Cash combined with courage in a time of crisis is priceless!

INVEST NOW!

BUY BUY BUY

All the big investors are coming! Don't be left behind again!

I am a true Ninja - I fight for what I believe in. I am a mercenary, and I believe in CRYPT!

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1820
This is apparently the Commander Beta that will be released in a (few) day(s).

Activity: 56
Where is git repository of this CryptCoin Commander?

Or is it also secret feature such as anonymity?

legendary
This is apparently the Commander Beta that will be released in a (few) day(s).

Activity: 136
So I guess insider trading has hit the crypto-currencies.

Very fishy that 50BTC order... as soon as the order filled, the admins started talking on BTCe.

Im sure that was just coincidence. Wink

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Speak of the devil.

Looks like a withdraw of 165,916 coins

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/crypt/block.dws?40744.htm

F38rD2X4rVT5THpGBThbeUpVdJ66rKaFCS is the holder
Activity: 1
This is it gonna go up and I could feel the money money money..  Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
That 50BTC order of 100,000 coins still wasn't withdraw from Cryptsy to a private wallet.

Good chance he is holding the coins for the short term.

Activity: 374
Jump to: