Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 205. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
MoosaNYC on btc-e trollbox just said:

were gonna release commander beta in 24hrs

no anon is still coing and mindfox and evan and gudcrypt are still working on schedule

Any opinions?

"Great things coming! Hold on to your coins!!!"
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
MoosaNYC on btc-e trollbox just said:

were gonna release commander beta in 24hrs

no anon is still coing and mindfox and evan and gudcrypt are still working on schedule

Any opinions?

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BTC
You must understand that the market is heavily manipulated this weekend. Just look at this thread. There are more people posting here that don't own any CRYPT than holders. Why? Because they want to warn you and save you money? Of course not man. Don't be fooled. People are spreading FUD like this only if they want to get in cheap. Just watch it. I will quote myself later. This will bounce back real hard.

In the meantime, yes the team is silent for a long time especially during this downtrend. Why? Something is going on and I think it will have a good ending after all. Waiting for the initial release by mindfox who's on track with his work and will release "something" very soon.

It might be a gamble, but I am buying more now.
Activity: 273
SO MANY caring people in this forums like the post above....he cares alot about ur money. Listen to him so he can buy more cheap coins....

Of course, you dumb sheep. Look at how many coins i bought in this free fall. 0. The buy orders executed tell you all. Why would i play lottery when the dev's last comment was aprox 36 hours ago or even more, not to mention that he lied like a piece of garbage that the coin will be listed on BTC-e ? I was the first one that doubted that announcement. I even wrote about it. My history backs me up. Denial will only make you lose more Bitcoins.

Same here, i'm holding. I don't see the point, if you have not bought any Crypt, you are posting here. Get a life.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1560
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Will the coming days the coin value back to yesterday value?

surely
Activity: 770
Merit: 515
Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT
Will the coming days the coin value back to yesterday value?
Activity: 84
BTC
SO MANY caring people in this forums like the post above....he cares alot about ur money. Listen to him so he can buy more cheap coins....

Of course, you dumb sheep. Look at how many coins i bought in this free fall. 0. The buy orders executed tell you all. Why would i play lottery when the dev's last comment was aprox 36 hours ago or even more, not to mention that he lied like a piece of garbage that the coin will be listed on BTC-e ? I was the first one that doubted that announcement. I even wrote about it. My history backs me up. Denial will only make you lose more Bitcoins.

All I can say is you will soon look like an idiot

Agreed. This will bounce back soon Wink I am holding of course.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

All I can say is you will soon look like an idiot
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
I can't avoid thinking the silence is intentional.

Of course it's intentional.

You know when they do post it will be good news that they have been busy hard at work to turn out the product not being sidetracked by all the FUD so they can concentrate at the job at hand.
Which of course will send the lowball price skyrocketing once they
make that post rolling out the tech...

Classic!

U think price is going up after news ?

The ability to manipulate price if that's what you want to think to call it is in their hands.
Activity: 82
Yolo!
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000

You know when they do post it will be good news that they have been busy hard at work to turn out the product not being sidetracked by all the FUD so they can concentrate at the job at hand.

Classic!

U think price is going up after news ?
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Classic!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
WTF happened with CRYPT? Devs are at war or something?
Merit: 101
There is another 30 btc buy wall at 30k, I just wonder if this is the same guy who bought 50 btc at 50k. I give it an A+ balls of steel for confidence. He can always sell it all to the guy buying at 1 satoshi if all else fails LoL.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
Activity: 82
Yolo!
I was right after all when i said the price was going back to 30k sats lol....
Activity: 448
I cant believe that 50 BTC wall is almost gone.  Like someone earlier sad, either the smartest guy in the world or the dumbest.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

"As the need to believe increases, the ability to tell truth from fiction decreases"
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Recovery will be next week. This will hover around 50k for a while. Just wait for the release. Selling at a loss is not smart.

...but selling now @ 50k is better than selling at 10-15k prices at a higher loss next week  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

wont need "next week" to hit 10k price. it will happen in next 24 hrs
Merit: 101
Well that 50 btc sell wall is gone and it's free fall now, weeeee!!  Grin
Jump to: