Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 203. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BTC
Why did you sell with a loss? Sad I told you guys to hold man.
Activity: 82
Yolo!
here comes the money train! CHOO CHOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Activity: 111
The easiest way to get rid of the FUD would have been to do some dev work on the client
at least some cleaning up to show people that their investment is somehow alive
https://github.com/cryptcointeam/cryptcoin/blob/master/src/qt/locale/bitcoin_en.ts

the dev team is the main reason and source of all of the fud don't blame anybody else
and I can't believe people are still throwing their money at this obvious scam
legendary
Activity: 1159
Merit: 1001
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Hello,

I am MoosaNYC, there has been much confusion following the recent concerted FUD attack against me and my associates, a former team member 'Attious' who was responsible for managing accounts was released from the team for unforeseen circumstances. This ex-member had leaked information and created fake chat logs (pastebin link) and adulterated the OP to massively FUD CRYPT.

The fact of the matter is CRYPT development hasn't taken a turn I have spoken with evan and gudcrypt and we plan to release a working beta of the CRYPT Commander in 24hrs or less, anon was scheduled for end of June and that is still planned timeline.

It is very frustrating to witness a project you and your associates put so much effort into be torn to bits thanks to unsubstantiated FUD

The former member Attious personal information is know to the dev team and we may pursue legal action.

Mindfox has address a lot of the FUD and has put much confidence back into investors by remaining on the team through this difficult time,

Please consider donations, CRYPT was a 0.00% Pre-mine I have myself put a lot of my personal funds back into the project as the devs aren't wealthy individuals as some suspected them to be

Kind Regards to all

Moosa

So, the dev team is not even capable of using proper security measures to secure their own accounts. Are you sure that they have enough knowledge about security that they can develop any working "true" anonymity solution?

MindFox hasn't really addressed any of the FUD.

oh noes can't make "security measures" quick everyone never shop at Target again!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
pbremen01 You are just repeating the same crap all over ! It tiresome !
Please be gone !

Ignore him Wink

I agree. Ignore me.

legendary
Activity: 1159
Merit: 1001
MoosaNYC speaks, and the markets go...

BTC
Please be gone !

Ignore him Wink
Activity: 22
Please be gone !
Merit: 101
I bet this is gonna get so pumped so hard by that 50 btc guy, he probably knows something than everyone else to make that kind of buy.
BTC

Crystal clear Mr 50 BTC bid had inside info.

Wink If people really think that somebody would just throw away 50 btc like that than they are real fools. That guy is going to make a killing with those cheap coins.
Merit: 250

Crystal clear Mr 50 BTC bid had inside info.
Activity: 676
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I don't know whether i cry or laugh if u look @ the Crypt, Kore, Veil or any other coins threads, the same FUD or questions or even problems r in place, i don't know when this will end any time soon and will get a stable coin(s), probably not since every day 1-3 coins launch every day and every one of them is "special"!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 56
Hello,

I am MoosaNYC, there has been much confusion following the recent concerted FUD attack against me and my associates, a former team member 'Attious' who was responsible for managing accounts was released from the team for unforeseen circumstances. This ex-member had leaked information and created fake chat logs (pastebin link) and adulterated the OP to massively FUD CRYPT.

The fact of the matter is CRYPT development hasn't taken a turn I have spoken with evan and gudcrypt and we plan to release a working beta of the CRYPT Commander in 24hrs or less, anon was scheduled for end of June and that is still planned timeline.

It is very frustrating to witness a project you and your associates put so much effort into be torn to bits thanks to unsubstantiated FUD

The former member Attious personal information is know to the dev team and we may pursue legal action.

Mindfox has address a lot of the FUD and has put much confidence back into investors by remaining on the team through this difficult time,

Please consider donations, CRYPT was a 0.00% Pre-mine I have myself put a lot of my personal funds back into the project as the devs aren't wealthy individuals as some suspected them to be

Kind Regards to all

Moosa

So, the dev team is not even capable of using proper security measures to secure their own accounts. Are you sure that they have enough knowledge about security that they can develop any working "true" anonymity solution?

MindFox hasn't really addressed any of the FUD.

Activity: 602
Hello,

Kind Regards to all

Moosa

Shoudl've done that earlier, but thanks for the update.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
Thanks for the update moosa. Haven't sold a single coin and not planning on doing so.

Wink

+1
BTC
Thanks for the update moosa. Haven't sold a single coin and not planning on doing so.

Wink
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
Merit: 250
Hello,

Kind Regards to all

Moosa

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Jump to: