Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 210. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

Hashrate looks pretty good for a coin with this much FUD. Fud harder Wink

From which site is that screencap from?
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
and i bought when it dump, and then again rise, maybe slow, but 200-300k satoshi will be for sure
as always. If the coin is really good, then: 1) Bulk buying and appreciation 2) buying power is reduced and the rate creeps down onto 50> 3%) Fear and plums "weak hands" 4) After a while stabilization of the high-level.
CRYPT is good coin. woth it
Activity: 224
CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com

Hashrate looks pretty good for a coin with this much FUD. Fud harder Wink
I bought, wait for it went to 200-300k satoshi Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
This coin is so young. Last days show us high capability.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BTC
Hashrate is going up again Wink when the trust returns this will definitely break 200k again.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I am currently watching CryptCoin Hashrate crash, and oddly VeilCoin's hashrate is going up, maybe miners are switching?

Yes... i'm on veilcoin but i will continue on crypt later.
Activity: 137
I am currently watching CryptCoin Hashrate crash, and oddly VeilCoin's hashrate is going up, maybe miners are switching?
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
I watched the NetHash go from 260G down to 45G, so miners are pulling out, I am sure much of it is due to profitability but mostly because of instability. That is all there is to it right now, all things considered, just unstable. Setting of the blocks payout is a red flag alone, to give away 500 blocks at the lowest diff to start off your coin. So many coins out there for so little time and effort, mined by those who were lucky enough to know about it (Devs). The first block was found on SuchPool.pw with 5 miners listed at 3 diff. Zero Premine 100% Insta-mine.

I also just realized I don't really care about ANON functionality anymore since I don't really care who knows how much worthless unusable coin I have in my wallet. Be it Cloak-n-Dagger, DorkCoin, or any other Alt Anon.

Just think about how much these alt coins are devaluing BitCoin by extracting their worth by trading from BTC. Great profits for Exchanges though, pretty much like laundering Alt Coins into BitCoin.

Since Early,
CryptoNick
Activity: 84
BTC
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
look at it on the brightside, atleast this coin has a nice army of sockpuppets.

Emphasis on "army"
Activity: 53
look at it on the brightside, atleast this coin has a nice army of sockpuppets.
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
@dev it would be nice if you could be a little bit more active on the forum. i don't want that you are spamming 24/7 but 1 post per day would be really nice.
still supporting you
oh,no ,I am afraid I missed this train. pity.

hahaha i have a first class ticket idiot
on train since week 2
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
@dev it would be nice if you could be a little bit more active on the forum. i don't want that you are spamming 24/7 but 1 post per day would be really nice.
still supporting you

It's amusing to watch all the pro's come out of the woodwork with only a few posts to their nick
as they give you their honest time proven advice from the heart.

Classic!
 Wink
Activity: 61
still supporting you
Activity: 28
Yes... my mistake... because i still believe CRYPT dev team, but so many FUDs destroyed CRYPT trade volume

The problem is that peoples believe in the fuders and they sell all their coin because they are scared, after it, fuder can buy all your cheap coin Smiley

Below a nice example of what is a fuder who fud here to buy your cheap coin:

to his credit, top of pump was 270k. also, at that time, even though the devs were quiet, it was easy to keep trust in CRYPT.

After the recent events and still no developer input & feedback, you know the coin is dead. Cash out while you can....or you will be bag holding what you have left with nobody wanting to buy them because they sold early when they realized the coin is dead.

why is it so hard for people to realize that CRYPT is just a P&D coin? It's served its purpose. You either, gained a profit, lost money, or did nothing.

Game over guys.

J9901 he's jealous since he bought cloak coin at 81k satoshi https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7409511

and now cloak is at 50k sat  Cheesy

@J9901 game over  Kiss Cloak coin is not a pump & dump, it's a dump & dump  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
To my mind, Crypt has not even started yet Smiley mindfox is still working towards an initial release next week. We had a drawback this week because of the pathetic fired dev who tried to kill the coin. These things happen and it's a good learning point. Even bitcoin had many issues. Think about Karpeles with Gox failure. I am still in profit with crypt because i bought low. I did not sell at 278k and sure as hell won't sell this low. Patiently waiting for good things to come. I think this could surprise many of you later.

+1

The community needs to moveforward like did with the exchanges.
No more anonimous dev (we can make an exemption with mindfox, but IMO he should include himself in the list)
Jump to: